WWE All Stars (360/PS3 - Asian) $16.90+ shipping at Play Asia [PS3 OOS]

Anyone know the average delivery time to Florida? I have a $20 KMart code, and if they are going to run a sale on it soon, I'd rather go that route than wait 21 days.

[quote name='BiggNick']Anyone know the average delivery time to Florida? I have a $20 KMart code, and if they are going to run a sale on it soon, I'd rather go that route than wait 21 days.[/QUOTE]

It all depends. I usually get them pretty quick when I just order games (like a week or so) but once it took 2 weeks plus (most likely due to me ordering candy with it when it went through customs might have been the hold up)

Eh picked it up. Been looking at Play-Asia for a LONG time, finally decided to get something and see how the shipping goes. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']Want it but I'm holding off on a US version. Unless Asian version can use PS3 US DLC?[/QUOTE]

Already been confirmed that you can. Region free and working fine.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']ehh screw it been waiting for the 360 versiont o drop for forever

hope theres no problems with matchmaking in the US[/QUOTE]

I would like to know this as well. I have the game already (it's awesome, btw), but my friend does not and I am trying to convince him to get this version since it's a great price. But I want to make sure he won't have any weird region problems with online matchmaking. I don't know how all that works.

[quote name='BiggNick']Already been confirmed that you can. Region free and working fine.[/QUOTE]

Is it 100% on PS3 though? I know it was mentioned that the Xbox version worked with US DLC. I just don't wanna buy it to find out it won't work since most of the characters I want to play as are ones mentioned as being available for DLC.

[quote name='mightymek']I would like to know this as well. I have the game already (it's awesome, btw), but my friend does not and I am trying to convince him to get this version since it's a great price. But I want to make sure he won't have any weird region problems with online matchmaking. I don't know how all that works.[/QUOTE]

There should be no problem

bread's done
Back