WWE All Stars Brawl Stick (Xbox 360) - $29.99 @ Buy.com

Good price definitely - when I got one from Amazon last month though, the stick's diagonals weren't registering properly. Currently going through Mad Catz's tech support to get it fixed.

One of the main points for getting this stick is to swap out the joystick with a real arcade part, either from Seimitsu or Sanwa. Personally, I like the Sanwa sticks and Seimitsu buttons.

[quote name='tortamus']
/Obligatory apologies if repost[/QUOTE]

No need to put this in your post--if people are dicks b/c of an accidental repost, that's their issue to deal with. They'll get over it.

[quote name='ubdu']One of the main points for getting this stick is to swap out the joystick with a real arcade part, either from Seimitsu or Sanwa. Personally, I like the Sanwa sticks and Seimitsu buttons.[/QUOTE]
this is easy to do right? i'm kind of tempted to get this to play SF, and old arcade games with. Can anybody do me a favor and link me to exactly what you'd need to do this? i don't know anything about joysticks. i don't get if there's a only a certain size button will fit or how it works, however i'd like to make it cool with some colors. but it would be nice to have a quality one around if it's cheap to mod this into something that works properly (see the other guy who bought one lol)

this'll work with pretty much any beatemup or 2d fighter on xbox right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very easy to do, once you take the bottom off there's 4 screws holding the stick in place and one 4 prong cable to unhook. Head to shoryuken.com for some more info on this, but it's ridiculously easy.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Very easy to do, once you take the bottom off there's 4 screws holding the stick in place and one 4 prong cable to unhook. Head to shoryuken.com for some more info on this, but it's ridiculously easy.[/QUOTE]
ok i was just making sure you don't need any weird extra screws or anything. don't want to order some stuff then realize i have to wait 7 days for another part to ship. so you need a new stick, and i'd like to replace the ball on top of the stick; whats a good website for a CAG to order that from with paypal?

i found an easy tuit but the sites they recommend buying from are dead:
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-how-to-mod-your-sfiv-se-fightstick-faq.56839/

i want to replace the ball part too, and i see 35mm, 39mm, are those sizes the size of the ball itself, or the screw to screw it on?

recommend changing the buttons or are the stock ones good? seen some reports of them sticking after a week which makes me want to replace them but...i feel weird paying as much for buttons as the whole stick if its unneeded haha

Thanks OP. I was getting upset that I missed out when it was on sale on Amazon once I started seeing the customization of the controller that some people were doing. Also, the turbo functions are always a plus if you are an achievement hunter.

Been wanting to get a new fight stick and the Mad Katz one is pretty good quality and easy to mod. So going to order a replacement skin to get rid of the WWE threme when it arrives.

bread's done
Back