WWE All Stars PS3 Deal Request

rockphantom

CAGiversary!
I'm contemplating picking up WWE All Stars for the PS3. However, I don't want to spend more than $40 for it. If you happen to come across a deal for the PS3 version of WWE All Stars, please post a message in this thread.

Thanks!

Milan

Last edited by a moderator:
KMart is having a SYWR deal on release, but it isn't announced yet. Keep an eye on the KMart Gamer thread.

Buy WWE All Stars at Kmart and receive:

1.) $10 gaming coupon
AND
2.) $15 coupon that can be used for any WWE merchandise at Kmart (including WWE DVDs, action figures, apparel, etc.)

[quote name='RBH']Buy WWE All Stars at Kmart and receive:

1.) $10 gaming coupon
AND
2.) $15 coupon that can be used for any WWE merchandise at Kmart (including WWE DVDs, action figures, apparel, etc.)[/QUOTE]

Meh, was hoping for a $15 or $20 gaming coupon. But thanks for the info!

Thanks for the information!

Unfortunately, there is no K Mart in Austin, TX so I may bite the bullet and buy from Amazon.

WWE All Stars seems very intriguing to me....

Milan

Ordered WWE All Stars from Amazon for $58.98 including release date shipping (OUCH!). As a long time WWF/WWE fan, I hope All Stars will be worth the premium I paid to obtain it on release date.

My fingers are crossed that this game will be the heir apparent to WWF Wrestlefest, which was released 20 years ago and is still popular on the emulation scene!

Milan

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rockphantom']Ordered WWE All Stars from Amazon for $58.98 including release date shipping (OUCH!). As a long time WWF/WWE fan, I hope All Stars will be worth the premium I paid to obtain it on release date.

My fingers are crossed that this game will be a the heir apparent to WWF Wrestlefest, which was released 20 years ago and is still popular on the emulation scene!

Milan[/QUOTE]

isnt it 57.99 right now? and yea since theres no coupon or that much savings at amazon.. actually comtemplating picking this up at kmart

WWE All Stars is still $57.99 at Amazon. However, I spent an extra 99 cents for release date shipping.

I wonder when IGN and Gamespot will post their All Stars reviews? If the game stinks, I'd like to know before I open it, so that I can send it back for a refund.

I pray that All Stars will be the most entertaining WWE game in existence!

Milan

Toys_R_Us_logo.gif

Buy WWE All Stars (or any WWE merchandise purchase of $40 or more) at Toys R Us, and get $10 towards the WrestleMania 27 pay-per-view on April 3rd.

kmart-logo.jpg

Buy WWE All Stars at Kmart and receive:

1.) $10 gaming coupon
AND
2.) $15 coupon that can be used for any WWE merchandise purchase of more than $40 at Kmart, including WWE DVDs, action figures, apparel, etc.

bread's done
Back