WWE Mr. McMahon's Million Dollar Contest

rofljeff

CAGiversary!
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/mania/

Heres a chance to win some money from the 1 million dollar contest. All you have to do is to sign up and click enter now. You can enter each day until Monday. After entering all you have to do is watch RAW the following week for the special code and if you get a call you win. Good luck.

" This is not a hoax or a trick." sits on the enter page. Yeah......... I'd rather not watch WWE (Dumbest "Sport" ever), and be screwed for it. And 1Mill to watch a show, thats just a desperate attempt at getting fans. And you're fucked in taxes. Thanks, but no thanks.

[quote name='rofljeff']http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/mania/

Heres a chance to win 1 Million dollars. All you have to do is to sign up and click enter now. You can enter each day until Monday. After entering all you have to do is watch RAW the following week for the special code and if you get a call you win. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP

[quote name='neverletthem']" This is not a hoax or a trick." sits on the enter page. Yeah......... I'd rather not watch WWE (Dumbest "Sport" ever), and be screwed for it. And 1Mill to watch a show, thats just a desperate attempt at getting fans. And you're fucked in taxes. Thanks, but no thanks.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

[quote name='neverletthem']" This is not a hoax or a trick." sits on the enter page. Yeah......... I'd rather not watch WWE (Dumbest "Sport" ever), and be screwed for it. And 1Mill to watch a show, thats just a desperate attempt at getting fans. And you're fucked in taxes. Thanks, but no thanks.[/quote]

You say wrestling is dumb yet you play video games.

Not hating on video games, just throwing that statement out there...

[quote name='neverletthem']" This is not a hoax or a trick." sits on the enter page. Yeah......... I'd rather not watch WWE (Dumbest "Sport" ever), and be screwed for it. And 1Mill to watch a show, thats just a desperate attempt at getting fans. And you're fucked in taxes. Thanks, but no thanks.[/quote]

Youre a douche.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']You say wrestling is dumb yet you play video games.

Not hating on video games, just throwing that statement out there...[/quote]

Yeah, but I'd rather shoot someone in the face with a shotgun (but it being fake) in a videogame, then watching two half naked, sweaty guys touch each other (er, i meant, fighting). Unless you enjoy that kind of stuff;)

[quote name='neverletthem']Yeah, but I'd rather shoot someone in the face with a shotgun (but it being fake) in a videogame, then watching two half naked, sweaty guys touch each other (er, i meant, fighting). Unless you enjoy that kind of stuff;)[/quote]

Only ignorant people pay attention to exactly what the wrestlers are or aren't wearing.

As for people like me, I watch it for the show and not to stare at the "half naked men touching each other". But hey if you like to pay attention to their rippled chest, bouncing pecs, and tantalizing crotchal regions, then more power to you.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Only ignorant people pay attention to exactly what the wrestlers are or aren't wearing.

As for people like me, I watch it for the show and not to stare at the "half naked men touching each other". But hey if you like to pay attention to their rippled chest, bouncing pecs, and tantalizing crotchal regions, then more power to you.[/quote]

Touche. Let the large amounts of post's attacking me commence.

Sure I'd like a million dollars... but from professional wrestling? That's taking revenue they earned from their loyal fans.... which they in turn got from welfare.

Thanks OP I entered. I loved the WWE (WWF back then) when I was growing up.

Guys take note that there is not just one grand prize million dollar winner. It says that there are 1 million dollars worth of prizes, which will most likely be divided up amongst multiple winners.

Already watch, and already have entered, but thanks anyway OP.

And yes, we all watch it for the sweaty men touching and groping each other, oh baby, just thinking about it is getting me ready for ECW tonight (grabs tissue box)!

But yes, the prize itself is not "$1 Million", and it is, instead (as stated in the terms / rules) broken down into many different smaller prizes. I believe the biggest prize is actually $265,000, and you don't even have to watch the dumbest "sport" ever either, as they will be displaying the code on WWE.com every week during RAW, so feel free to find another excuse to not enter and just complain and stereotype.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']You say wrestling is dumb yet you play video games.

Not hating on video games, just throwing that statement out there...[/QUOTE]
"you're stupid"
[quote name='neverletthem']Yeah, but I'd rather shoot someone in the face with a shotgun (but it being fake) in a videogame, then watching two half naked, sweaty guys touch each other (er, i meant, fighting). Unless you enjoy that kind of stuff;)[/QUOTE]
"you're gay"
[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Only ignorant people pay attention to exactly what the wrestlers are or aren't wearing.

As for people like me, I watch it for the show and not to stare at the "half naked men touching each other". But hey if you like to pay attention to their rippled chest, bouncing pecs, and tantalizing crotchal regions, then more power to you.[/QUOTE]
"I'm not gay, you're gay and still stupid"
[quote name='neverletthem']Touche. Let the large amounts of post's attacking me commence.[/QUOTE]
"HEY I ONLY SAID 'YOU'RE GAY'"

I'll be translating all day.

[quote name='xmrblondex']"you're stupid"

"you're gay"

"I'm not gay, you're gay and still stupid"

"HEY I ONLY SAID 'YOU'RE GAY'"

I'll be translating all day.[/quote]

Wow, could those translations be ANY more true? You should write a book.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Already watch, and already have entered, but thanks anyway OP.

And yes, we all watch it for the sweaty men touching and groping each other, oh baby, just thinking about it is getting me ready for ECW tonight (grabs tissue box)!

But yes, the prize itself is not "$1 Million", and it is, instead (as stated in the terms / rules) broken down into many different smaller prizes. I believe the biggest prize is actually $265,000, and you don't even have to watch the dumbest "sport" ever either, as they will be displaying the code on WWE.com every week during RAW, so feel free to find another excuse to not enter and just complain and stereotype.[/quote]

Oh, thanks for the heads up.

i forgot to enter last night. my wife would kill me if she knew i didn't enter this after all the other contests i enter. lol

thanks op for reminding me

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']

But yes, the prize itself is not "$1 Million", and it is, instead (as stated in the terms / rules) broken down into many different smaller prizes. I believe the biggest prize is actually $265,000, and you don't even have to watch the dumbest "sport" ever either, as they will be displaying the code on WWE.com every week during RAW, so feel free to find another excuse to not enter and just complain and stereotype.[/quote]

Ahh, OK, thanks for clearing that up for me. I should be entering now. "Complain and Stereotype"? I have a brother that went through a WWE phase. I know a lot about it.

[quote name='neverletthem']Ahh, OK, thanks for clearing that up for me. I should be entering now. "Complain and Stereotype"? I have a brother that went through a WWE phase. I know a lot about it.[/QUOTE]

You mean when wrestling was the "cool" thing? Yeah, everyone went through it, that was called a fad.

In terms of wrestling itself, the WWE is probably one of the worst promotions there is, but it has all the money, "names", and everything else. The real wrestling comes from the indie promotions, which, of-course, you won't know about unless you are a fan.

Don't judge wrestling itself by the WWE though, and absolutely not by TNA. If you want to see actual wrestling, then watch an RoH match (that does NOT include Necrobutcher - dear God, he is a disgrace to life).

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']You mean when wrestling was the "cool" thing? Yeah, everyone went through it, that was called a fad.

In terms of wrestling itself, the WWE is probably one of the worst promotions there is, but it has all the money, "names", and everything else. The real wrestling comes from the indie promotions, which, of-course, you won't know about unless you are a fan.

Don't judge wrestling itself by the WWE though, and absolutely not by TNA. If you want to see actual wrestling, then watch an RoH match (that does NOT include Necrobutcher - dear God, he is a disgrace to life).[/quote]

What he said. Thanks OP

Eh.. contest looks "setup"

Everytime McMahon called someone last night, none of them got excited at all. If I was called by McMahon while WATCHING him dial the phone, I would of been screaming and running around excited. These people did not seem to be the least bit excited and they all were watching RAW!

Aside from that, almost every one of them said they were going to go to some kind of WWE event, which was probably pre-scripted for them to say

Ah well, I didn't win, but I'm pretty sure no one else did either lol.

[quote name='RenoTurk11']Eh.. contest looks "setup"

Everytime McMahon called someone last night, none of them got excited at all. If I was called by McMahon while WATCHING him dial the phone, I would of been screaming and running around excited. These people did not seem to be the least bit excited and they all were watching RAW!

Aside from that, almost every one of them said they were going to go to some kind of WWE event, which was probably pre-scripted for them to say

Ah well, I didn't win, but I'm pretty sure no one else did either lol.[/QUOTE]

The WWE definitely called before hand. I wish Paul E. from Philadelphia had won.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']
Don't judge wrestling itself by the WWE though, and absolutely not by TNA. If you want to see actual wrestling, then watch an RoH match (that does NOT include Necrobutcher - dear God, he is a disgrace to life).[/QUOTE]
Hey, you know who was in a dark match on Raw last night beating Lance Cade? Bryan fuckING Danielson (by the Cattle Mutilation). :)

[quote name='Lamplitersniper']Someone on another forum I post on won $98K from this. Pretty cool I guess. Wish it were me haha.[/quote]

Really? Do you have a link?

Yeah I know it had to be pre-screened/selected but hot damn they should of been much more excited to add some realism lol.

How do you know the $200,000 guy for the guy who said it? I'm just curious because I'm still going to try for next week :p

[quote name='RenoTurk11']Really? Do you have a link?

Yeah I know it had to be pre-screened/selected but hot damn they should of been much more excited to add some realism lol.

How do you know the $200,000 guy for the guy who said it? I'm just curious because I'm still going to try for next week :p[/quote]

He posts on another forum and all of his information matched.

My friend actually went to school with that Daniel kid, and he also used to work for his mother. So, they know him pretty well. So, this contest is not rigged, I have no idea why they didn't really sound excited, except for maybe one person, but still, it seems as if it's not fixed.

Not sure if you guys know but the fed calls people before RAW starts and tells them to wait by the phone so don't expect to win if you haven't been called before 6 PM PST/9 PM EDT.

[quote name='splattered']Really? That sucks... why would they call beforhand? totally ruins the surprise...[/QUOTE]

Eprize calls the people, telling them they are finalists (not that they won). They do this to confirm your name, address, and if you'll be watching RAW or not.

It's actually a smart idea, but it does ruin the surprise.

Good Luck guys, your odds are next to none for winning. I am not gonna bother with this because its a waste, and I dont want my email spammed by WWE crap.

My wife's friend Jesse Jordan won $50,000 last night on Raw. Hehe..and when I mentioned entering, she made fun of me...after Jesse won she says "Didn't you enter?" :p

[quote name='Pyramid_Party']C'mon man, one guy claims someone won 98K ,now your friend won 50K. You guys are pulling peoples legs.[/QUOTE]

I really couldn't give a crap if you believe it or not. The truth is the truth. our friend Jesse won 50K last night...I'm positive HE doesn't care if YOU believe it or not.

bread's done
Back