WWE Raw vs. Smackdown CE $29.99 ... worth it?

JSD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hi all,

I was at Best Buy and noticed Raw vs. Smackdown '09 CE was priced at $29.99. Followed up and saw it for the same price on Amazon.

I'm wondering if you guys have any input on if this CE is worth it. The box caught my eye, but I couldn't tell if it was actually cool metal box or cheap-o plastic. Also, how is the bonus blu-ray? Are the matches on it good?

I guess I should ask if the game is any good too! Wouldn't be much of a buy if all I got out of it was the box and the blu-ray.

The game itself is decent, imo, but building custom characters and their stats are painful this year. And online is full of lamers. And I'm talking about serious lamers.

I'd say save your money for SvR10.

I'm a huge SvR fan and made a YouTube page dedicated to recording matches and making tutorial videos (see sig).

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']The game itself is decent, imo, but building custom characters and their stats are painful this year. And online is full of lamers. And I'm talking about serious lamers.

I'd say save your money for SvR10.

I'm a huge SvR fan and made a YouTube page dedicated to recording matches and making tutorial videos (see sig).[/QUOTE]

The game isn't worth it at this point. The next edition comes out in less than a month, and supposedly a lot of the broken stuff from 09 is being fixed, but at this point I am not holding my breath. Here's to hoping they finally release a non bugged version which of the past few years was just a dream.

Lamers? That's being too nice sir! They are fucking morons... Stupid Choke of Doom and freezing...

Also, I'll plug his YT videos. Made my life a little less miserable when grinding characters up. I just wish you'd put the song name on videos. Hunting down the titles on some of them is a pain.

[quote name='AlohaMars2']I just wish you'd put the song name on videos. Hunting down the titles on some of them is a pain.[/QUOTE]

You don't have an app on your phone that IDs music? I know there's a free one for Verizon customers if your phone is capable.

Like the others have said, I wouldn't bother at this point. I enjoyed it buying it for $20 during the summer, but with the new game coming out in less than a month, you're better off just waiting.

[quote name='QiG']You don't have an app on your phone that IDs music? I know there's a free one for Verizon customers if your phone is capable.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a cell phone, if someone wants me, they can email me =)

bread's done
Back