WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008 (360) $19.90 + S&H at GoGamer.com (Ends 3/4)

Crap. These things always pop up when I'm broke. *crosses fingers for tax return*

Anyway, I've seen a LOT of people complaining about this game, but I can say that it's really not that bad. It has problems, just like EVERY Smackdown game, but it's worlds better than 2007, which I found to be nigh unplayable.

For $20, I have to recommend this.

Just placed an order and my confirmation clearly says "XBOX 360." If I get a copy of the PSP version they are taking it back and eating the return shipping costs, or I'm disputing it with the card company.

[quote name='classact']I loved 2007 personally, been wanting to get this for about a month, gonna order it tomorrow, this is a trusted site correct?[/quote]

Yeah for sure. I have ordered several times from them with no problems at all. I usaully get my games in about 3 days with the dirt cheap shipping option.

[quote name='NoLimitz80']Yeah for sure. I have ordered several times from them with no problems at all. I usaully get my games in about 3 days with the dirt cheap shipping option.[/quote]

I am bored and impatient. Since I order mine Saturday mourning, and I upgraded to the priority usps when can I expect mine. Just wondering.......

[quote name='gareman']I am bored and impatient. Since I order mine Saturday mourning, and I upgraded to the priority usps when can I expect mine. Just wondering.......[/quote]

If you had it sent Priority, it should be two days from whenever they send it out (which will likely be Monday).

However, and this is a big one... they ALWAYS ship out of California, so east coast people need to be patient with the 'dirt-cheap' option. I ordered the Live bundle when it was $17, and it literally took almost two weeks for it to get to me. FYI.

[quote name='007']If you had it sent Priority, it should be two days from whenever they send it out (which will likely be Monday).

However, and this is a big one... they ALWAYS ship out of California, so east coast people need to be patient with the 'dirt-cheap' option. I ordered the Live bundle when it was $17, and it literally took almost two weeks for it to get to me. FYI.[/quote]

thanks!!! MidWest I am thinking Wednesday........this will tide me over until SSBB.

I love CAG. Best board. Best deals. Best members. Best organization.
Find out gogamer accepts paypal--CAG. Found out about this deal--CAG. Find out an approximate shipping time--CAG. Sorry...like I said I am bored.

Eh, I finally bit. Unless something REALLY changes with Smackdown's pricing, this is the cheapest it's going to get until November.

gareman - during checkout, I saw no 'Priority Mail' option, so I have no idea how you actually had it sent, so don't quote me on the timeframe. I only saw Dirt Cheap, Dirt Cheap Insured, Ground, Three-Day, and then some really ridiculously priced ones for overnight and express.

So... if you got Three Day, it'll uh, be three days, and Ground, which I assume is UPS, can take an indeterminate amount of time. Like I said, I didn't see the option for Priority when I did my order, and I wanted to make sure I didn't get your hopes up. I went through Google, though, so maybe I just didn't see it.

[quote name='SpitFire158']I bit. I ordered it already and will see since i have never heard of gogamer.com before.[/quote]

A CAG veteran thats never heard of GoGamer?? Wow.....

[quote name='007']Eh, I finally bit. Unless something REALLY changes with Smackdown's pricing, this is the cheapest it's going to get until November.

gareman - during checkout, I saw no 'Priority Mail' option, so I have no idea how you actually had it sent, so don't quote me on the timeframe. I only saw Dirt Cheap, Dirt Cheap Insured, Ground, Three-Day, and then some really ridiculously priced ones for overnight and express.

So... if you got Three Day, it'll uh, be three days, and Ground, which I assume is UPS, can take an indeterminate amount of time. Like I said, I didn't see the option for Priority when I did my order, and I wanted to make sure I didn't get your hopes up. I went through Google, though, so maybe I just didn't see it.[/quote]

I used paypal check out.......and it was the third option. It was 3.99. Oh well whatever it was......

[quote name='linkmon']A CAG veteran thats never heard of GoGamer?? Wow.....[/quote]

I know i feel like a CAG newbie :cry:

Also i got a shipping confirmation for the game, so check your e-mail. You might have it too.

I'm an OG CAG and I never used GoGamer before. Then again my days of crazy deal hunting ended about a year ago.

I still say it isn't worth it, UNLESS you're a huge SD! fan and you played the hell outta 07, otherwise I would say get 07 instead. It's better in nearly every single way.

[quote name='SpitFire158']I know i feel like a CAG newbie :cry:

Also i got a shipping confirmation for the game, so check your e-mail. You might have it too.[/quote]

When did you order it?

I ordered early yesterday and expected it to ship today, but alas, nothing.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I'm an OG CAG and I never used GoGamer before. Then again my days of crazy deal hunting ended about a year ago.

I still say it isn't worth it, UNLESS you're a huge SD! fan and you played the hell outta 07, otherwise I would say get 07 instead. It's better in nearly every single way.[/quote]
That, and you can't use Kurt Angle to make people tap in 2008. :'(

Got my shipping notice too.

So weird, I tried ordering the game for 40 bucks from them on Wednesday and the order kept cancelling itself within hours - using both Google Checkout and Paypal. Right when I was about to give them a call asking why I get an email advertising it for $20. And then when I buy it for 20 the order finally goes through. Very odd.

Got mine in the mail today. It is for the 360! I was really expecting it to be the psp version for some reason. For 20 bucks, id say this is a great deal.:bouncy::bouncy:

Got mine too, also the 360.

GoGamer has such amazing shipping - I live in Jersey and always get the stuff from them (who are in cali) in two or three days after ordering.

Im kinda mad about their service. I recently moved and my paypal account which I paid with has my old address. I changed it in the order form to the adress I live at now but they refused to do anything about it so now I have to wait for the post office to send it to my new house .

Bah! Most of the roster old roster is gone and they removed the option to have a control scheme similar to the N64 games (using the A button to grapple, dpad to move, etc.)

But! The created character system is so good it makes me overlook all of that. Street Fighter characters ftw. :D

Got mine too, just wish they would have put somekind of newspaper or padding in the box...Good thing it wasn't damage...

I have to say that I'm impressed. Last thing took two weeks, this only took 3 days.

Hell of a deal.

[quote name='KoA']Is it worth it? Game good?[/quote]

it not worth 60 but its worth 20 if your a smackdown fan.......

I like it. Even though Derrick fucking Zoolander and his ability to not turn left(or was it right?) took an extra day making circles all over the eastern seaboard to end up back in Michigan. ;-)

The game is fun. I like it. I like messing up other peoples matches.

[quote name='DGenerateKane']First time ordering from them, doubt I will again. Case was TRASHED. Disc was ok, but I'm still not happy.[/quote]I'm willing to bet that that's the carrier's fault, and not theirs. I've ordered from them twice (Crackdown, and this game) and there was nothing wrong with either game (or case).

[quote name='lmz00']I'm willing to bet that that's the carrier's fault, and not theirs. I've ordered from them twice (Crackdown, and this game) and there was nothing wrong with either game (or case).[/quote]

I ordered from them too & they put the game in a USPS priority box but no padding at all...How hard is it to put some paper or bubble wrap so it doesn't bang all over the place...I paid for the extra, hate to see how the dirt cheap shipping will turn out for other people...

Anyone that has a trashed case and wants to get rid of the game because of it let me know. I missed out on the deal and want to check this out

[quote name='rcaido']I ordered from them too & they put the game in a USPS priority box but no padding at all...How hard is it to put some paper or bubble wrap so it doesn't bang all over the place...I paid for the extra, hate to see how the dirt cheap shipping will turn out for other people...[/quote]

my case was prestige....but I still don't know why they put it like a dvd shipping box that is like three times the thickness of the game.

I went with Dirt Cheap, and they put it in a padded envelope. Ordered Monday, arrived (in PA) on Thursday.

Evidently Dirt Cheap is the way to go. :lol:

Got mine in 3 days also with the cheap shipping and it was shipped in a bubble wrap padded envelope.

[quote name='007']I went with Dirt Cheap, and they put it in a padded envelope. Ordered Monday, arrived (in PA) on Thursday.

Evidently Dirt Cheap is the way to go. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's how mine arrived as well in PA. :)

damn I should have went with dirt cheap saved the 1.18 and could have had it padded. Also, I am pretty sure some people with dirt cheap got there's the same day or even earlier. Note to everyone: Don't upgrade shipping at gogamer.

[quote name='gareman']damn I should have went with dirt cheap saved the 1.18 and could have had it padded. Also, I am pretty sure some people with dirt cheap got there's the same day or even earlier. Note to everyone: Don't upgrade shipping at gogamer.[/quote]

I learned this when I ordered Kane & Lynch (PC) from them, I paid extra to get it priority (2 - 3 days), and it took over 2 weeks to get to my house (I live in Jersey, btw).

bread's done
Back