WWII Vet and his wife were beaten during home invasion, needs media attention

That video had me....until they asked for Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert to mention this attack on their shows. But I guess that's just speaking to the 'intelligence' of Americans nowadays if they get their 'news' from a source like The Daily Show.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That video had me....until they asked for Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert to mention this attack on their shows. But I guess that's just speaking to the 'intelligence' of Americans nowadays if they get their 'news' from a source like The Daily Show.[/QUOTE]

Actually I think it speaks to the journalistic integrity of most media outlets in the country when one of the only sources of actual news coverage comes from a pair of comedy shows.

EDIT: Also, I'll just leave this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

I think the guy in the video makes a compelling point about Stewart and Colbert being able to provide a large audience to get this case more exposure in the media, but this is pretty much the only clear point he makes. Everything else just oozes with being disengenous and dog-whistling.

bread's done
Back