www.Five-hole.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieBelfour

CAGiversary!
My buddy just started a new gaming community and is looking for people to come and check it out. dont let its hockey-ish title fool you, its for all gaming as well as off topic stuff, so check it out @ www.five-hole.com

edit: i should actually give more background on why he started it.

there is a rather large group of people that frequent the ESPN NHL 2K5 boards on xbox.com and the mods are beginning to rule with an iron fist, deleting all posts that do not pertain to hockey, such as a hockey regular forza club and halo clans etc. my man decided to curb the mods over there by creating a forum where we can all talk about hockey as well as the other stuff "they" wont let us. so fight the good fight @ five-hole.com

[quote name='JimmieMac']Why not just come here instead?[/QUOTE]

why not just not post if you are going to be a smart ass.

i come here, go there as well as a few other message boards. i didnt know something so simple could be so hard for your wee brain.

[quote name='EddieBelfour']why not just not post if you are going to be a smart ass.

i come here, go there as well as a few other message boards. i didnt know something so simple could be so hard for your wee brain.[/QUOTE]

I was just saying, why would we want to make another, similar site, better when we have to become better ourselves.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I was just saying, why would we want to make another, similar site, better when we have to become better ourselves.[/QUOTE]

its not even close to the same thing homeboy and as far as the verbal beatdown goes, im not really worried about anything...gald you took your happy pills. weed is better

[quote name='fanskad']Man, I was hoping for a verbal beatdown. I guess Jimmie took his happy pills today.[/QUOTE]

thats really impressive. hoping for a negative reply to a negative reply of a negative reply is really, really mature. im not really worried about a verbal beatdown from this cracker anyway

[quote name='EddieBelfour']thats really impressive. hoping for a negative reply to a negative reply of a negative reply is really, really mature. im not really worried about a verbal beatdown from this cracker anyway[/QUOTE]

wait wait wait..... are you referring to "cracker" as the racial term referring to white people? because if so i'm offended. And if we're letting people throw around the word "cracker" i have a few choice words equivolent to that that i'd like to throw around too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back