www.rosenqueen.com 2nd Anniversary Sound Track Collection $9.99 UPDATE 2-20: Instock

Spoon_si

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
UPDATE: 2-20-09

I have contacted rosen queen, asking them to relist the item and limited this to 1 per order to stop horder for ordering 5+ copys. so this will give fans an actual chance to get them self a copy.

Soundtrack is back instock, i don't know how much is left, since this is only limited to 1 per order.. but this will be the last run... i believe.

media mail is like $2.73

http://www.rosenqueen.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=297

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hurry up, only 50 left in stock as i'm posting this, sold out fast last time..

http://www.rosenqueen.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=297

USPS Media Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mako1215']Is this worth the 10$?[/QUOTE]

if you play the games and like the music.

then yes it would be worth your $10.

[quote name='Mako1215']Is this worth the 10$?[/quote]
$10 + $2.73 S&H for 3 game music collections = win

Btw, Soul Nomad OST is a 2-disc set.

Ordered. just missed it the first time because i was debating on a few other items.

I would really like to get that Disgaea Compilation guide for $9.99 as well but they are charing me 8.70 to ship the damn thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this.
iy.gif

iy.gif

[quote name='whitereflection']Seriously. First and last time I'll ever order something from rosenqueen.[/QUOTE]

Why, because they implied they were more limited when they were?

I ordered because it seems to be a damn good deal - 3 game soundtracks for $13 shipped.

I could care less about how limited they are, since I want them to actually listen to. Weren't these soundtracks available in the past anyways with the game pre-orders? If so, then obviously there are more than 100. Not to mention that they're still selling single ones.

[quote name='Vinny']I wouldn't worry about it guys... I'm guessing they're just doing this to create a false sense of rarity.[/quote]

I'd say it's more of them marking X copies to be sold at their promotional price and being surprised at how fast they sell. I'm assuming they're trying to find the optimal balance between making space in the warehouse and taking a minimal loss, putting up more in small, controlled quantities as they deem appropriate. They never said that they wanted to clear out all of their CD stock, only that they wanted to clear out 100 units of each, which they did.

Got my Netherworld Harmony: Inauguration yesterday, good stuff. Pit pissed that there is only 2 Phantom Brave Track on it, but the game did come with its own OST.

I am a bit disappointed in the case, as all has is a small booklet with track listing and lyric translations, not back cover or text on the side.

bread's done
Back