x-arcade sticks on ps3?

Are your old sticks X-Arcades, or some other model? The PS3 adapter has a little control box on it, so I don't know if that would cause problems with non-X-Arcade sticks.

For the record, I've used the adapter with Tekken and Soulcalibur on the PS3 and it works fine. I don't have cyborg frame-counting skills, though, so my standards aren't as tight as others'.

two words: input lag
works fine if your offline, but if you plan on playing online, don't even bother...unplayable.

[quote name='Chacrana']They suck on any system, so I wouldn't recommend it.[/QUOTE]

I second that. Go buy a hori at eb for 30 bucks on clearance.

[quote name='BULL_Ship']I second that. Go buy a hori at eb for 30 bucks on clearance.[/QUOTE]

was thinking about it they're getting hard to find.

well, i used the xbox converter for my old x-arcade playing sf2 anniversary collection. Played ok offline, but once I took it online, there was at least a 1 second delay in input. Basically unplayable. Not to mention after reading various reviews I realized the x-arcade is basically mediocre quality components. I went with gopodular.com which is pretty pricey, but they use real arcade parts and no converters.
The thing is built like a tank and lasted 2+years with no issues taking it online with the sf2 on xbox live. If your on a budget, go with the hori, I read in some threads you can just swap out the components with actual ones and end up with a pretty decent controller. Just avoid any type of converter at all costs.

bread's done
Back