X-Box 360 250GB Kinect Bundle Deals?

Broccoli Storm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Trying to find a deal similar to the Best Buy one going on right now for the 250GB hard-drive Kinect bundle. If that's not available, advice on what I should do in the following situation would be appreciated:

I currently have an old 360 Arcade with an even older 20GB HD from the original 360 release and a wireless adapter. My girlfriend wants a Kinect for Christmas, so I was looking to get the Kinect Bundle, trade in my old 360, and keep the new slim, but that only comes with a 4GB HD and that is definitely not enough for me. I know Gamestop has the 120GB HDs on sale today for 19.99, but that only works for the older 360 models. My options are:

-Keep my current 360, buy the Kinect Bundle from Best Buy or TRU for 119.99; upgrade HD using the GS promotion - Cost of 139.99 + tax

-Buy the 4GB bundle, trade in the slim, use the gift card for other purchases - Cost of $300 - $100 from gift card - $75 from trade in of slim = $125ish, but small HD that would have to be upgraded to the 250...so probably another $100 in there some time soon.

-Find a 250GB deal.

Does anyone know if the trade-in values for an old arcade vs. the slim are different? Is there any other way to upgrade the hard-drive for the slim? Is the wireless adapter in the slim that much of an upgrade than the stand-alone adapter I have for my arcade?

bread's done
Back