X-Box 360 Premium $349 @ ShopRite!!!!

WOW I WILL LOVE U FOREVER IF THIS IS PREDICTING a $50 price drop.
god ive never heard of this store but maybe it tells the future.

[quote name='Furashu']WOW I WILL LOVE U FOREVER IF THIS IS PREDICTING a $50 price drop.
god ive never heard of this store but maybe it tells the future.[/quote]

Wouldn't be surprised if its an official price drop to counter Sony's recent move.

techincally this should go into the regional deals..because ShopRite is a grocery store here in the NE..LOL

Wow, they're more tightly clustered than I thought. Eastern PA, Northern DE, southern NY and CT, and all over Jersey (from the link above, click on Circular Home and there's an interactive map to look for stores in your area).

Anyways, I can confirm this shows up in the circular for my area too. I'm kinda glad I don't need an xbox though, b/c I'd feel silly going to the service desk and asking for one!

Just a thought, what if they are trying to sell off as many as they can before the $100 price cut. They profit $50 tell Microsoft they discounted $100..

Don't get too excited. It is unlikely that it is a a sign of a price drop. Shoprite is always putting videogame systems on sale for decent prices. Good luck finding them though as most stores will usually have only 1 or 2 systems, if that. At previous sales (Especially around Christmastime when you can get stackable to a point 10% off coupons) I have had my father, who works there at night looking for stuff for me. Half the time he can't find ANY of the thing on sale, though one time I did get a DS for 50% off to give as a gift. You'll find whatever videogame stuff they have at the courtesy counter where they keep the cigarettes and such.

If you mouse over it in the add, it says "Final Price 349.99 SR". I'm guessing SR is store rebate. So, no, this is NOT an indication of a price drop.

Aug. 8: $350 premium, $280 core.

Just putting that out there in case I look awesome in a few weeks or sooner.

[quote name='mietha']If you mouse over it in the add, it says "Final Price 349.99 SR". I'm guessing SR is store rebate. So, no, this is NOT an indication of a price drop.[/QUOTE]

Unless of course, you're guessing wrong ;)

There might not be an official price drop, but there is a possibility of a "price-swap," with the 20GB taking the core's place, and a new SKU, 120GB-equipped model (that's not the Elite) taking over at the higher price point. Of course, I'm just guessing there too...

[quote name='mietha']If you mouse over it in the add, it says "Final Price 349.99 SR". I'm guessing SR is store rebate. So, no, this is NOT an indication of a price drop.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't it just mean ShopRite?

I got mine for $320 new using the 20% coupon at Overstock in December. But that's not the point. This is still a very good deal since you don't see discounts on new systems like ever...

[quote name='jacknicklson']I've never seen video games at Shop Rite in Jersey...then again, I never really looked:???:[/quote]

ive been to many a Shoprite and havent seen one either, apparently some shoprites sell iPods too.

where you at?

People are just joking about this being an indication of a price drop.....

right?

Dear God tell me you're not serious.

I posted this earlier this year in the Northeast Regional Board when they were $379.99.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132677

This is not a price drop, shoprite stores sometimes get electronics in stock when they have those "Spend X ammount of $$$ in 3 weeks get 30% off coupons". I'm not sure why but it happens. I have seen a few in NJ that have Nintendo DS's, Video Games, as well as DVD box sets like "LOST" and "24".

$50 wouldn't be that much of a price drop for a console, anyway. Still nice, but I don't think it would change the minds of that many reluctant buyers.

At my shoprite, I got Dr. Strangelove for 10 bucks. Nice purchase IMO.

I have seen a Premium at the shoprite too, I think it was 350 also.

[quote name='crzyboy88']I got mine for $320 new using the 20% coupon at Overstock in December. But that's not the point. This is still a very good deal since you don't see discounts on new systems like ever...[/QUOTE]

yep, I had to bite on Overstock 20% off coupon deal. $323 shipped, I think was the total, which no tax in TN really helped alot aswell.

Speaking of Overstock.com, I think Fat Wallet has a $40 off $350, free shipping on $50+, and 4% cash back but there OOS on new premiums.

bread's done
Back