X-Com Enemy Unknown (PS3) $14.95 FS Game Deal Daily

[quote name='ger2396']I didn't get a shipping notice, I ordered on Tuesday and received it on Thursday. Very surprised on how fast I got it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know.

[quote name='Dragonaxe3']Kind of just got this for free. Ordered it will my google wallet, then decided, what am I doing, I'll try to PM first. So I canceled it right away. You have 15 minutes with google wallet. Never reordered, never thought about it. Wen't to go check the mail yesterday and there it was. Checked my account and google wallet, they never charged me.[/QUOTE]

Of course you could try and contact the seller and make this right.

[quote name='remnantx360']Anyone know if we'll be able to unlock trophies on this?[/QUOTE]yes you can.

[quote name='ger2396']I didn't get a shipping notice, I ordered on Tuesday and received it on Thursday. Very surprised on how fast I got it.[/QUOTE]

I ordered 9 days ago. Hope it gets here soon.

Guys, it's legit. Mine took 5 days to arrive, I think. Game was brand new, sealed and everything. Works perfect on my PS3. Great game, great price.

Not as great now, considering bestbuy just had the US version for the same price. Maybe this guy also handles bestbuy's sales. :)

Update: got mine today. Seller took 5 business days to ship it which isn't great, but it got here in 2 days. 7 business days total.

bread's done
Back