X-Men 1st Class Blu ray combo pack $19.99

I knew someone would say that. I was just pointing that out for reference. It's been
$19.99 before and it's been cheaper. My last post I didn't make any additional comment but I will now ... not that good of a deal IMO. Thanks but no thanks Op.[quote name='RedvsBlue']That's helpful for those with a time machine[/QUOTE]

Actually, there's a reason why this is now $19.99 on-sale. It's missing the DVD disc that was present in the original release they had for the movie.

Oddly enough, it's the same UPC code as the original one they released, so the BD/DVD/DC copies are gone at least at my local Target, replaced with just the BD/DC copies.

I had my Target return and rebuy the item from my original receipt, so I received my $3 + tax back in the exchange.

[quote name='shrike4242']Actually, there's a reason why this is now $19.99 on-sale. It's missing the DVD disc that was present in the original release they had for the movie.

Oddly enough, it's the same UPC code as the original one they released, so the BD/DVD/DC copies are gone at least at my local Target, replaced with just the BD/DC copies.

I had my Target return and rebuy the item from my original receipt, so I received my $3 + tax back in the exchange.[/QUOTE]

Did you just take in the receipt when you did this or did you have to have the movie also? I will probably stop by my Target tomorrow and see if I can get my $3 back too.

Wait, what? Target has copies of X-men:First Class that includes the Blu-ray AND the DVD copy (plus digital)? I was quite disappointed when I waltzed into Best Buy release week to find that they only had the Blu+Digital, and even amazon doesnt even carry the 3 disc one. Will have to go out there tomorrow, if so.

[quote name='skate4music']Did you just take in the receipt when you did this or did you have to have the movie also? I will probably stop by my Target tomorrow and see if I can get my $3 back too.[/QUOTE]I took both in and they did a return and rebuy on the transaction, since it wasn't opened.

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']Wait, what? Target has copies of X-men:First Class that includes the Blu-ray AND the DVD copy (plus digital)? I was quite disappointed when I waltzed into Best Buy release week to find that they only had the Blu+Digital, and even amazon doesnt even carry the 3 disc one. Will have to go out there tomorrow, if so.[/QUOTE]They did at release week, and probably for a couple weeks past that point. It was a Target exclusive, with different cover art on the slipcover.

They didn't have any copies with BD / DVD / DC when I went yesterday and the cover art was the same as I've seen elsewhere, Magento on the cover. The Target one had all of the X-Men in their outfits on the cover.

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']Wait, what? Target has copies of X-men:First Class that includes the Blu-ray AND the DVD copy (plus digital)? I was quite disappointed when I waltzed into Best Buy release week to find that they only had the Blu+Digital, and even amazon doesnt even carry the 3 disc one. Will have to go out there tomorrow, if so.[/QUOTE]

Unless you get lucky you probably wont find any of the bluray/dvd/digital copy combo packs at any Targets. From what I heard they sold out pretty fast everywhere and now Target is just selling the regular bluray/digital copy pack like everyone else.

[quote name='shrike4242']I took both in and they did a return and rebuy on the transaction, since it wasn't opened.
[/QUOTE]

Ok, that explains why they did that for you. Since yours was unopned they did that. If it had been opened they might not have done it. I believe there price guarantee policy is only 14 days or something like that.
I got around that today by going and buying a new copy and then returning the new copy with my old receipt.

[quote name='skate4music']Ok, that explains why they did that for you. Since yours was unopned they did that. If it had been opened they might not have done it. I believe there price guarantee policy is only 14 days or something like that.
I got around that today by going and buying a new copy and then returning the new copy with my old receipt.[/QUOTE]Their return policy is 90 days, so they just did a return and rebuy, not a PM, off my original purchase.

If it was opened, they probably would have told me to get lost. At that point, the buy new copy and return on old receipt would have been the only option.

[quote name='skate4music']Unless you get lucky you probably wont find any of the bluray/dvd/digital copy combo packs at any Targets. From what I heard they sold out pretty fast everywhere and now Target is just selling the regular bluray/digital copy pack like everyone else.

Ok, that explains why they did that for you. Since yours was unopned they did that. If it had been opened they might not have done it. I believe there price guarantee policy is only 14 days or something like that.
I got around that today by going and buying a new copy and then returning the new copy with my old receipt.[/QUOTE]

I do believe this since I saw the normal Blu+DC version of the movie there but oddly enough there was only one copy of that version and behind it was a bunch of copies of the Blu+DVD=DC version. So do not fret everyone I don't think it is sold out everywhere. My Target still had plenty of the Target exclusive so if you all want the 3 disc version now is the time to jump on it!

bread's done
Back