X-Men: Days of Future Past (Huge List of Confirmed Actors Returning)

I thought there was something somewhere that Magneto was the one who gave him back his Adamantium.  Still don't like it how that old guy was able to suck it out of his bones.  How the hell do you unfuse that shit?

Does anyone think that if Captain America 2 came out memorial day (which to be honest would have fit it better), it would have made just as much as DOFP? 

Apocalypse was the one who gave Wolverine back his Adamantium when he was secretly captured and made him Death of his new Four Horsemen.

Well it would confuse the audience if the next villain for the new movie would be the one to give him back his Adamantium. 

No, because majority of comic book movie seeing audience doesn't read comics. Majority didn't even know he lost his Adamantium in the comics in the first place. This is a non issue.

Plus they can still technically just throw in how he got the Admantium from X-Men Origins in there for the fuck of it since the film takes place in the 80's. In the end it doesn't really matter whether he really has it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to see them ignoring Origins because of his flashbacks during DOFP.  I remembered seeing X2 Striker but not Origins...correct me if I am wrong.

I thought there was something somewhere that Magneto was the one who gave him back his Adamantium. Still don't like it how that old guy was able to suck it out of his bones. How the hell do you unfuse that shit?
Are you talking about The Wolverine? Because Silver Samurai was sucking out Logan's healing factor from his bones, not his adamantium. The only adamantium he lost were his claws (pre-reset obviously).

I'm noticing a lot of things on the stating that the black guy in the military base was supposed to by Spyke, but unless there was some morlock stuff I don't remember, making people pass out with his eyes was never one of his powers.  If I remember correctly, Spyke was also a white guy in X3.  Imdb has the actor listed just as "mutant soldier"

See, this is why it gets all confusing when they make so many movies with different directors/writers. 

-I recalled that the SS cut off his claws, then sucked out his powers for a bit (that's what I meant to say instead of sucking out his metal), but how the hell do you suck out powers?

-The scene where Mystique frees the mutants in Vietnam...was there suppose to be more to it?  I thought she would have recruited them to help her out to kill Trask?

See, this is why it gets all confusing when they make so many movies with different directors/writers.

-I recalled that the SS cut off his claws, then sucked out his powers for a bit (that's what I meant to say instead of sucking out his metal), but how the hell do you suck out powers?

-The scene where Mystique frees the mutants in Vietnam...was there suppose to be more to it? I thought she would have recruited them to help her out to kill Trask?
Yeah it was just his claws he lost but got them back in DOFP who knows how he was getting his powers sucked out magic I suppose

Yeah she was just freeing the enslaved mutants shes a loner she doesn't need an army

I'm noticing a lot of things on the stating that the black guy in the military base was supposed to by Spyke, but unless there was some morlock stuff I don't remember, making people pass out with his eyes was never one of his powers. If I remember correctly, Spyke was also a white guy in X3. Imdb has the actor listed just as "mutant soldier"
Isn't Spyke a character they made up for X-Men Evolution? He was a Marrow knock-off -- was the guy in X3 really called Spyke? Either way, I'm willing to say that's not who that's supposed to be in the base.

That reminds me, does anyone know who the guy with the biohazard tattoo is? I remember back in the day a guy who got powers from his tattoos (or it might have been the ink the artist used), but can't remember his name.

Isn't Spyke a character they made up for X-Men Evolution? He was a Marrow knock-off -- was the guy in X3 really called Spyke? Either way, I'm willing to say that's not who that's supposed to be in the base.

That reminds me, does anyone know who the guy with the biohazard tattoo is? I remember back in the day a guy who got powers from his tattoos (or it might have been the ink the artist used), but can't remember his name.
His name was Ink, I believe.

Quicksilver scene was absolutely brilliant. All they needed was to play Cat's In The Cradle for extra pwnage.

Holy hell, some of the deaths were gruesome though. I was cringing like crazy.

This movie totally redeems the franchise from X3.

I really wonder what was cut from Rouge's scenes in the future?  Was she being experimented on?  From the early trailers it looked like she was being carried by Bobby.

Yea, that was all but confirmed a month ago. I have no idea if Tatum can pull it off, but I liked Taylor Kitsch in the role before.

It'll be interesting to see how they go from James McAvoy (crippled) fighting Apocalypse in the 70's to Patrick Stewart walking around in 1980 (X-3 flashback).

It also is kinda bugging me how Charles just happened to have another twin brother around who also was paralyzed for him to transfer himself into after X3.

X3 doesn't exist anymore. Obviously, after the crap Erik pulled in this movie, the beginning of X3 really doesn't exist.

because of a brain dead twin brother it allowed xaiver to come back and erase the past now he doesn't die to phoenix in x3 and doesn't need to use his twin brother's body. And this means that shitty wolverine movie didn't exist and we might get a legit deadpool

yo ull retcons

Well, Origins itself isn't completely gone, just heavily modified. Assuming that Logan will have his adamantium back in the next film.

It also makes The Wolverine pretty much useless.

bread's done
Back