X-men Origins : Wolverine Preorder Level Code Free

[quote name='spartan200x']Thanks, I used the code on the bottom right of the set of 8 (T4T9M) for the XBOX.

Also the set of 10 XBOX 360 codes have all been used.[/QUOTE]

Were the rest of the 8 taken?

Nevermind I used the top right one on that picture. The right 4 codes are used.

Took the 3rd one on the left and the Second one on the right on the 2nd pic posted, me and my friend both thank you for posting these.....now if i can find a Rock Band 2 PS3 20 Downloadable song code?

I redeemed the following Xbox code:
TG28W-WQQ3H-2MGMV-RKMMG-DK7J6
(1st photo, leftmost column, 5th one down).

Thanks, Photomotoz!

damn, i think all the codes have been taken. I've been trying a variety of diff. codes and all of them have been used up. Thanks anyways.

Sweet, I was sure that all the codes had been taken, but not yet. I use the code starting with RCCRB. Thanks a bunch OP you rock!

After trying a few codes, I finally found one that works. I used the 360 top left code on the stack of eight codes. Thanks so much, OP!

There's an unlockable menu option in the game where you can select some from 3 alternate costumes if you've found the figurine in game. There's a 4th ???????? that you unlock using the code, which opens an arena/danger room simulation area with 4 rooms.

1) Lets you see the decapitation of different bodies parts.
2) Lets your spawn enemies and test them on the various environmental kills of the game
3) Let's you spawn up to 8 enemies of any type and fight them
4) Let's you fight through 50 waves of various combinations of enemies. Cool 50th round fight. No reward for beating it this.

Thanks again OP.

I'll take a 360 code if there are any left...but it looks like they're all gone?
PM me if any are left, please.

much appreciation.

If none are left, thanks for being so cool in the first place, even if I didn't get one.

Let me save anybody else who's going to try, the trouble. I tried all of the PS3 codes, and they all seem to have been entered already. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
check the first page because that is where I got mine for the 360, I tried using the ones in the 2nd and third but they were all used.

[quote name='MasterWolf']check the first page because that is where I got mine for the 360, I tried using the ones in the 2nd and third but they were all used.[/QUOTE]

well, for the ps3, i enetered every code listed, and they all said they'd already been entered. Wish i would've known, so i didn't have to waste over a half an hour entering them.

bread's done
Back