X-Men Origins: Wolverine Xbox 360 Sweepstakes

archangelreb

CAGiversary!
http://www.dailygame.net/news/archives/008828.php

That's right: we're giving away one brand-new retail Xbox 360 version of X-Men Origins: Wolverine. To win, simply complete and submit the entry form below by 11:59pm PST on June 27, 2009. Site registration is not required; just fill out the form. Anyone worldwide 18 years old or older can enter once per day per email address. Winners will be randomly chosen. Odds of winning vary based on the number of entries received, and you can increase your chances of winning by coming back to enter every day. Good luck! :applause:

What a piece of shit ignorant website. It says "Please enter a valid Last Name." because my last name is two letters long.

[quote name='knightsdwn']What a piece of shit ignorant website. It says "Please enter a valid Last Name." because my last name is two letters long.[/QUOTE]

lol, that sucks. just make up a fake last name. and thanks for posting this OP

[quote name='sippycupz']Thanks! My last name has a 7 in it but I just worked around it![/QUOTE]
take the vowels out and it looks interesting...

Well of course the link is blocked at work (I swear, nearly everything with "Game" in the title is blocked. fucking Websense), but I'll definitely enter when I get home tonight. Thanks OP!

[quote name='SimpRgr8']Entered, can't argue with winning a free game, but I hope it's better than Wolverine's Revenge. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Wolverine's Revenge wasn't so bad...but having played the demo, Origins is better.

[quote name='knightsdwn']What a piece of shit ignorant website. It says "Please enter a valid Last Name." because my last name is two letters long.[/QUOTE]

Same, except for my first name. Someone needs to check their field validation code...

anyone know who won this contest, let alone if it wasnt spam since i can still enter and it ended on the 27th or so...

That's right: we're giving away one brand-new retail Xbox 360
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

bread's done
Back