X06 & Tokyo Game Show 2006 - **Today is the Last Day of X06/TGS Downloads**

Bringing it Home - Day 2

The following free content is now available on the Xbox Live Marketplace in all regions.
Items with a * are available in Japan only.

Trailers:
Vista Game Montage
Fusion Frenzy 2 trailer
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom trailer
Team Fortress 2 trailer
Table Tennis trailer*

Theme:
TGS Theme

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2006/09/21/Bringing-it-Home-Day-2.aspx

No Sonic, looks like the Japanese site was wrong.

Japan marketplace got a 400+mb TGS video of the MS conferance. Don't waste your time downloading it. Its just cuts of people blabbing and zero game footage. The only decent thing they showed was that in Japan they have cute game reporters while we get fat slobs over here in the states.

And Day 4 is here

Bringing it Home - Day 4

The following content is now available on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
Items with a * are available in Japan only.

Trailers
Vampire's Rain*
Forza 2 Customization

Theme
Forza 2 Theme $ (Premium)

Videos
TGS Showfloor video 1
TGS Showfloor video Day 2*
Game Creator Interview*
Xbox Live The Party #5*
Xbox Live The Party #6*
Xbox Live The Party #7*

And it's insanely lame.

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2006/09/23/Bringing-it-Home-_2D00_-Day-4.aspx

[quote name='Kaijufan']The TGS Live stuff has been pretty lame. I hope we get much better downloads during X06.[/QUOTE]

Major claims we are.

I'm still waiting for DigDug.

Maybe some Fable gamerpics.

[quote name='Kaijufan']The TGS Live stuff has been pretty lame. I hope we get much better downloads during X06.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm guessing X06 will be alot better since the entire show is pretty much controled by M$.

they're bringing it home...and I'm leaving it on the doorstep...M I RITE OR WUT GUYS?

yeah, X06 will be much better. of course they're holding back in Tokyo...their booth is probably deserted.

Bringing it Home - Day 7

The following content is now available on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
Trailers:
Forza 2 Physics & Damage
NBA 2K7
Sonic The Hedgehog
Shrek 3
Just Cause
NHL 2K7
The Darkness
Demos:
Lego Star Wars II
http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2006/09/26/Bringing-it-Home-_2D00_-Day-7.aspx

Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey trailers tomorrow:

Microsoft today announced the availability of new HD trailers for the highly anticipated upcoming Xbox 360 games, “Blue Dragon” and “Lost Odyssey” on Xbox Live Marketplace this Wednesday, Sept. 27. Originally unveiled at the Tokyo Game Show, Xbox Live “Bringing It Home” will allow connected members to enjoy the trailers, which showcase the footage in vivid, high definition quality.
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11836/Blue-Dragon-and-Lost-Odyssey-Trailers-Debut-Tomorrow/

And Day 8 brings us Sonic plus a bunch of mystery shit.

X'06 Briefing Day (Or Bringing it Home -Day 8)

Today is Wednesday here in Barcelona, and X'06 kicks off tonight. I will spend the day over at the event venue taking some photos as the crew sets up for tonight's briefing, and trying to get a handle on the announcements. I'll be (audio) recording the briefing and posting it as soon as possible...plus we'll posting the complete briefing video on the X'06 Event Page on Xbox.com as soon as we can following the briefing. Sorry, Xbox.com (US) is not streaming the briefing live..but the UK site is. You may want to bookmark the Xbox.com X'06 page, as it's going to start filling up with with screenshots, pictures, video and more after the event kicks off. One more thing: the below list is not all of the Marketplace content for today. More content will go live later today to coincide with the briefing. I will post the moment I have the confirmed list and the content goes live.

Demo
Sonic the Hedgehog

Trailer:
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Trailer

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2006/09/27/X_2700_06-Briefing-Day.aspx

Alan Wake Picture Pack was just added.

Not free; 80 points.

Edit:

An Alan Wake theme, as well.

150 points.

[quote name='Brak']Alan Wake Picture Pack was just added.

Not free; 80 points.

Edit:

An Alan Wake theme, as well.

150 points.[/QUOTE]

That's actually been up since yesterday, same with the Kameo skin download thing.

I expect the following today announcements time- im guessing pricing and release date of HD-DVD drive, some gears of war insanity, and some serious demos & trailers and maybe just maybe the platinum hits confirmation and some price details on a price drop(if any) for the system...today is a really big day for MS so cross your fingers

I'm not sure what Street Race NYC is, but I envision stop and go traffic where occasionally Jimmy Fallon comes out and drinks a coke while dancing on top of my car.

I can't wait.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Do they mean today? If so, damn! I need more points![/QUOTE]

That article really makes it sound like they are all coming out today.

Doom and Contra in the same day?!? No fucking way! If only Ulitmate Mortal Kombat 3 came out today too.

[quote name='shipwreck']I'm not sure what Street Race NYC is, but I envision stop and go traffic where occasionally Jimmy Fallon comes out and drinks a coke while dancing on top of my car.

I can't wait.[/quote]
Great, now I have that damn tune in my head now.

Contra is going to be the arcade version, right? Just looked up some screenshots and it looks to be almost the same to the NES version except for much better graphics.

[quote name='Roufuss']Contra is going to be the arcade version, right? Just looked up some screenshots and it looks to be almost the same to the NES version except for much better graphics.[/quote]

Arcade version is correct.

7:04PM (Barcelona) Banjo Kazooie video is playing..."Banjo Kazioo is back"3

Edit: Brak beat me to it. I'll try to post interesting tidbits as it goes on and then I'll have the whole thing in the OP.

bread's done
Back