X1 console/bundle deals

stuntman21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
177 (100%)
I'm going to be getting an X1 again but I'm looking for a good deal. Just seeing if anyone has any input before I pull the trigger.

Found a couple of bundles but seems like they are all MSRP. Don't need Kinect either. Any suggestions would be great.

Oh and I should mention that I've got a $500 BBY GC. So it would be nice if I can price match or if someone has one for sale I can pay with BBY credit.

If you want to use the 500 Best Buy credit you have two options on getting a used one. You could try a site called Cowboom, which is an offshoot of Best Buy. Second would be to start a Buy/sell/trade thread in the auction section where members buy/sale or trade.

Edit: I'm not sure if Cowboom would except Best Buy credit but you could email them and ask.

Other then that, eBay or the Amazon Warehouse (used from Amazon) are your best bets.

With Black Friday/Cyber Monday not too long away you could sit on the gift card and no doubt get a great deal on a new bundle.

Sorry I wasn't of more specific help but good luck with whatever you decide to do my man. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thanks for the reply. Seems cowboom doesn't take bby credit yet. A reply on their Facebook page says they hope to have that feature implemented next year. I think I'm just going to get the ac unity bundle. Unless I can find a sale somewhere and match it at bby.

Do want a special edition or just cheapest? Because the special edition with bigger harddrive and an extra game will be cheap at best buy next week apparently and gift card should cover everything including tax, assuming of course you buy it in store.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/337277-best-buy-weekly-ad-112-118-50-trade-in-bonus/

Best Buy Weekly Ad 11/2-11/8
*** 50% Trade-in Bonus On All Video Games ***

Continued from previous week:

• Join Gamers Club Unlocked for only $30 when you buy any game $39.99 or above. (Save 20% on all your new game purchases for the next two years plus other great membership benefits. Reg. Price $99.99)
Consoles and Controllers:

• $449 - Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle: 1TB hard drive with Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare digital download.
  • Save $10 on any Xbox One controller with purchase of an Xbox Console.

When you purchase Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Video Game:

• Save $8 on 3 months of Xbox Live
  • Save $10 on 12 months of Playstation Plus
Accessories:

• $14.99 - Signature Series Game Guide: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  • $45 - Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass
  • $99.99 Ear Force Sentinel Task Force Wireless Stereo Headset for Xbox One
  • $5.99 Call of Duty Endowment Dog Tag
$59.99 Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.

Thanks to bainbridge's_stache at blu-ray.com

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back