X1 Four 4 February

MrshllJcb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
This was done in the PC thread a few years ago and was pretty fun, so figured I'd give it a shot and see if other people are interested.

So what happens is everyone who would like to participate gets paired up with someone else (just pick partners), you then share your backlogs with each other (kinda a pain in the ass on X1 compared to Steam) and then you each pick 4 games from the others backlog for them to play. After playing through the games you can post here about the games if you want. It's pretty cool way to experience games you may not have been in a rush to play that someone else may have loved. Obviously when picking games ita important to be realistic with the amount of time each game takes. The next month you pair up with another person.

It would be beat to get this started ASAP as the month is already underway, so hopefully if people are interested we can get paired up soon and get going

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in this for sure, but have a couple questions:

1) How do we share backlogs if we're all digital?  I only own 3 physical discs. 

2) Can two partners agree on a lesser amount of games?  For example, can you and I agree on two for any given month if they're longer games and/or we may not have time to beat a bunch of games?

Share backlogs as in create a list for them to pick from, not actually trade games or anything. They are just picking games from tour list for you to play. So if you and I were partners we'd both list out the games in our backlog and I'd pick a few from yours for you to play, and you'd pick some from mine

And Yup, I don't see a reason why a pair couldn't pick less, or more games of they wanted. It's not really a contest or anything, just a fun way to play some games we not otherwise get to. Although if someone wanted to spin it into a contest they could

I would be far more interested if this month didn't have Nioh and Horizon. My gaming plans are already accounted for this month. I dig the idea though

I'd be interested in this for sure, but have a couple questions:

1) How do we share backlogs if we're all digital? I only own 3 physical discs.

2) Can two partners agree on a lesser amount of games? For example, can you and I agree on two for any given month if they're longer games and/or we may not have time to beat a bunch of games?
This does sound like a good idea. I think you and I had the same mindset that it would be better off with a lesser number (2 was what I was thinking).

I would be far more interested if this month didn't have Nioh and Horizon. My gaming plans are already accounted for this month. I dig the idea though
There's no real reason you couldn't include PS4 games if you and your partner were okay with it. I only chose the Xbox forum cause I'm always in the Xbox thread. I'm very deep in Yakuza 0 right now so I'll still be putting a lot of time into that as well, and RE7 VR if I can play for more than 20 minutes at a time without my heart exploding

bread's done
Back