[X1] Free Batman vs Superman movie voucher with select Batman games (combined with Deals w/ Gold)

blazerfanbc

CAGiversary!
Xbox One is offering a free Batman vs Superman movie voucher (up to $8) with the purchase of any of these games:

Batman: Arkham Knight - $23.99

Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition - $41.99

Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - $11.99

Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Deluxe Edition - $20.99

Those are the Deals with Gold prices this week.

Steps to find deal:
1. Got to Xbox home dashboard.
2. Select the Games with Gold ad on the right side of the screen.
3. Go down to the Batman vs. Superman ad.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:21064]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I saw Jurrasic Workd for free on opening weekend with one of these type of deals. It doesn't reflect on the quality of the movie.

Based on the reviews looks like the world's greatest detective, Batman, will be asking
WHEWSH TEH PUSTIBE REBIEWS!!! WERASHET!!!

Alright, the movie is out and still NOBODY has heard anything? I'm getting ticked off here.

I went and saw the movie today and quite liked it. The reviewers can go circle jerk themselves, if you like The Dark Knight Returns, there's plenty to like here. I preferred it to the crap sandwich that was the last Batman movie, and frankly Snyder's Batman is much closer to the comic vision than the previous incarnations. And I'm not an Affleck guy... dude was a terrible Daredevil. LOL. 

i bought a vudu movie that had the same promo yesterday. got the movie ticket voucher today.

MS, WHERE IS THE VOUCHER FOR THE GAME I PAID 4X AS MUCH FOR 4 DAYS AGO??

Sorry to hear about this shit deal. Hopefully it works out for everyone. I was on the fence about this deal, but now I'm relieved I passed. I saw the film in IMAX 3D last night. It was better than I was expecting. It's definitely worth seeing on the big screen even though some parts of it are a mess. I'm a die hard Batman fan, so I was going to find some enjoyment in it no matter what. A movie I've been dreaming about my whole life, with Batman and Superman beating the sh!t out of each other could have been considerably better. 

If you guys want to go see it now, I say go pay for it again. Then when your voucher's come in, use them on another movie before the expiration. My theaters haven't given me any trouble about using these vouchers for other films. Ymmv though I suppose. Or just wait for the vouchers to come in. The theaters will be less crowded after this weekend anyway. 

I just got the code earlier today after seeing the movie earlier in the weekend.  Dumb.

edit: Received a month of XLive Gold as compensation  :-({|=

Has anyone else not received the code yet? I bought mine pretty early on and when I tried contacting MicroSoft about it yesterday, they had no idea what I was talking about.

bread's done
Back