X360 Arkham City Collectors Edition Mark Down

The 360 version doesn't come with a blu ray.

The cards are missing from all CE's apparently but you can supposedly call WB support and have them sent to you.

The cards were never meant to be included with the final product, and you're supposed to get a Gotham Knight DVD for the 360 version. The problem is, they didn't correct the text on the packaging before shipping them out. I think they'll send you a bluray copy and the collector's cards if you contact them, though.

I dunno, but I didn't go with the colletor's pack. I think the best choice was Walmart when it first came out. I paid I think $59.99 but received a $10.00 gift card back + Arkham Asylum FREE (GOTY Edition too).

[quote name='chinchillables']I dunno, but I didn't go with the colletor's pack. I think the best choice was Walmart when it first came out. I paid I think $59.99 but received a $10.00 gift card back + Arkham Asylum FREE (GOTY Edition too).[/QUOTE]
Even better deal was on Black Friday when the leftover Arkham City/Arkham Asylum GOTY 2 packs that were still floating around went down to $28 like the vanilla copies of AC did for that days' sales.:)

[quote name='sunghost']The cards were never meant to be included with the final product, and you're supposed to get a Gotham Knight DVD for the 360 version. The problem is, they didn't correct the text on the packaging before shipping them out. I think they'll send you a bluray copy and the collector's cards if you contact them, though.[/QUOTE]

Apparently, there are PS3 versions that comes with DVD instead of BluRay too, from what people are saying in the official forum. Not sure if you can get the cards by contacting them, because was following the forum from Rocksteady for a while and it seems that WB lack responses in correcting the problem with Collector's Edition. Not sure if it improves though.

I emailed them yesterday because of this thread and they agreed to send my the 4 cards & a bluray disc. =)

They got back to me pretty fast.

[quote name='Link2999']I emailed them yesterday because of this thread and they agreed to send my the 4 cards & a bluray disc. =)

They got back to me pretty fast.[/QUOTE]

i bought it on day one. how can i contact them? can u tell me the email and what should i include? thanks.

[quote name='trunks982']i bought it on day one. how can i contact them? can u tell me the email and what should i include? thanks.[/QUOTE]

[email protected]

Say that you're missing the advertised collectible cards and blu-ray disc from your Batman Arkham City Collector's Edition. Be sure to include proof of purchase and a shipping address (although I included a shipping address the first time and the next email they sent asked for a shipping address).

Did any of you guys actually get the cards? I sent an email in December when I saw this thread, which they responded to asking for my address. I sent them my address, but haven't received anything. I sent a new email this past week,saying basically the same thing as my original only with my address added, and got a response today which consisted of their warranty return instructions pasted into an email.

same here. NOTHING! ive been sending out email every other week. no response. last thing i heard from them is when they asked me to attach the invoice and my shipping address.

bread's done
Back