X360 Kinect: Free "Junk Fu" Game on XBLA!

astr0boy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
This is a fun game.... for about 5 minutes
smiley.jpg

it is kinda fun!

major dose of reality that you do the workout and then find out it's the energy equivalent of a potato chip... ;)

[quote name='dirtyvu']it is kinda fun!

major dose of reality that you do the workout and then find out it's the energy equivalent of a potato chip... ;)[/QUOTE]

Tell me about work up a sweat and blow it all with a bag of chips!! Fun game though.
grin.jpg

All right, I give up... I Dl'd Kinect Fun Labs and Junk Fu (thanks OP!!), but cannot access it. Looking around online, there seems to be a trick to get there due to the most recent update, but nothing has been able to provide an answer that works for me. What am I missing? Thanks a million in advance!

[quote name='Gosha']Arn't Kinect Fun Lab games free all the time?[/QUOTE]

When Fun Labs first released, it came with like 3-4 free games. I'm pretty sure everything else they've released since then has been $3 each. This is the first freebie they released since launch.

[quote name='Hoffer']When Fun Labs first released, it came with like 3-4 free games. I'm pretty sure everything else they've released since then has been $3 each. This is the first freebie they released since launch.[/QUOTE]

There was another one... mutation station i believe? It was also free. I think?

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't really used my Kinect in the last few months, but I have had a desire to move my stuff around to get the necessary space to boot it up again.

There was a fifth free one, but I can't remember if it was Air Band or Mutation Station (as mentioned above).

[quote name='Zincdust']All right, I give up... I Dl'd Kinect Fun Labs and Junk Fu (thanks OP!!), but cannot access it. Looking around online, there seems to be a trick to get there due to the most recent update, but nothing has been able to provide an answer that works for me. What am I missing? Thanks a million in advance![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had this same problem. I just went to the page where it could be downloaded in the marketplace and played it from there. If someone has a better way then that I'm all ears.

bread's done
Back