X360 Madden 07 47.99 + Free Shipping, Also MS Points 17.99 Outpost

The MS Points is pretty good, except you can still get them at BB using the GGC for $14.99+tax. The $1.76 I have to pay for the difference could be worth it if I didn't haven't three BB close to me. :mrgreen:

I wonder if I should jump on this deal for Madden or wait and pray that EA doesn't cancel my order for the $39.99 HOF edition pricing error. Does anyone think EA will process the orders that went through?

You could always pre-order from here and if Ea doesn't ship you still have this one cause EA ships before anyone they have it a day early.

I just preordered a copy for my brother. I'm sure he'll want Madden 07 for that price, but he's on vacation in Kansas City (he went to the White Sox games) and it's too late to call him. If he doesn't want it I'll just cancel it.

Thanks for the deal on points OP. Payday is tomorrow and I don't have a Best Buy even remotely close to me, so those points are attractive.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I just preordered a copy for my brother. I'm sure he'll want Madden 07 for that price, but he's on vacation in Kansas City (he went to the White Sox games) and it's too late to call him. If he doesn't want it I'll just cancel it.[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry he had to watch my poor ole Royals.

[quote name='InuFaye']if i preorder now will it charge my credit card?[/QUOTE]

I ordered it a few days ago and haven't been charged yet.

so the $5 off you get from BB for a gift card works on MS Point purchases?
I havent done that yet I'll have to give it a shot

[quote name='CKaz']so the $5 off you get from BB for a gift card works on MS Point purchases?
I havent done that yet I'll have to give it a shot[/QUOTE]

Yes the Gamer Gift Card coupons work. I used one on a points card last weekend and it worked fine. :)

bread's done
Back