X360: Madden 08, THPG $10 Radioshack B&M

[quote name='saldogg']trade in to game stop nets like $5 if you buy both and trade them in... not great for flipping... blockbuster perhaps??[/quote]

THPG is $9 plus $5 bonus if you have another game to trade it in with. Not bad.

just an update - i got some bs from mc about the radioshack price being 'in store only', so they wouldn't pm and i wouldn't buy.

still not a bad price, but YMMV on getting it free from microcenter.

Is it worth it to pick Madden for $10 or just save it for the next release? what about for the achievements?

[quote name='jdeluis']Is it worth it to pick Madden for $10 or just save it for the next release? what about for the achievements?[/QUOTE]

Just wait. No one will be playing this in two months.

sweet, just picked up Madden 08 for $10 at the Costa Mesa store in CA. They also had COD 4 and Halo 3 for $40 each(clearance, 3 copies of each left) :D

Thanks OP, I didn't even realize my radioshack had videogames. Snatched Madden 08 which wasn't sitting on the shelf but they had it in the back.

ncie find OP

i just got TH for 14xx+tax what the hell do they pm there own prices

[quote name='kobeisgod']Thanks OP, I didn't even realize my radioshack had videogames. Snatched Madden 08 which wasn't sitting on the shelf but they had it in the back.[/QUOTE]

The one I went to didn't have them displayed either. Great find OP!

[quote name='mrfreeziexp']will best buy price match this?[/quote]

They should, but I guess YMMV depending on who's working at customer service. I pricematched the radioshack sale price of $49.99 for dualshock 3 controller that was $54.99 at bestbuy and she didn't even ask for an ad or make a phone call, she took my word for it. I used $20 reward zone gift certificate and got the controller for around $32

[quote name='joker______']does anyone know when this sale ends?[/quote]

It's a clearance item, so it should stay this price until they're all gone.

And for those of you going to pick it up, they didn't have any on the floor, the guy had to go in the back an get it.

[quote name='Access_Denied']It's a clearance item, so it should stay this price until they're all gone.

And for those of you going to pick it up, they didn't have any on the floor, the guy had to go in the back an get it.[/quote]

ok thanks man for the heads up

Awesome deal. My RS had one copy of Madden 08 left for 360, so I snagged it. $10 is a steal.

Mine also had the following on clearance:
:360::ps2:THPG for $10
:ps2:Madden 08 for $10
:ps2:Guitar Hero Rocks the 80's for $15

Thanks again for the heads up!

I picked up Madden 08 at Madison, WI east towne mall location. They also had Tony Hawk Proving Grounds X360 for $9.99, also Pokemon Diamond and Pearl for $19.99 NDS, and for all you Hannah Montana lovers out there that was also clearenced out but did not catch what system.

This was Radio Shack btw.

RadioShack in Independence Center (MO) had few copies left. I asked the guy and i ran inside the secret room and 1 minute late he ran out with new Madden 08. $10 is steal deal for 08.

Only one Radioshack had one of these in my area, but the price of gas would be killer to get to it. So, I ended up price matching at Best Buy, not bad for $10. Thanks OP.

I got a copy of THPG yesterday, thanks op!! A friend of mine bought THPG for $25 used from gamestop a few days ago so when I told him today that it was $10, he was pissed he didn't know about it.

Well i went to sears yesterday in PA to pricematch this deal and things did not go so well. I went to tell the electronics girl that i wanted two copies of tony hawk 1 for myself and 1 as a gift. I tell her i want to pricematch with radioshack. She takes the ad and says wow what a great price. She takes the ad to the store manager who tells her to tell me no pricematch. I say wait she just cant tell me no its gotta be a reason. The manager says the games are different because of the demo on the game so i circle the item number still denied me by saying she has full authority not to match the price i ask where does it say in your policy that manager discretion can deny me a sale.

bread's done
Back