X360 Rabbids Alive & Kicking for Kinect - $4.99 @ BestBuy.com

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
All week long
3600554.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Raving+Rabbids%3A+Alive+%26amp%3B+Kicking+-+Xbox+360/3600554.p?id=1218417725388&skuId=3600554&st=rabbids%20alive%20and%20kicking&lp=1&cp=1

In store pickup and shipping available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, it's in the ad according to the sticky thread. Some deals from ads seem like they need their own thread though. Good looking out.

No idea, but for $5 I ordered one. Also theres a demo if you wish to try:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...6acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80255538891?cid=SLink

Might as well buy now though, try the demo, don't open the game, if you don't think its worth $5 return it.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Actually, it's in the ad according to the sticky thread. Some deals from ads seem like they need their own thread though. Good looking out.[/QUOTE]

Oops...I totally searched for it and scanned the ad and I missed it...but you're right.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Is this any good?[/QUOTE]

I read the reviews for the game and it's horrible. The Kinect responsiveness sucks and playing with multiple people takes a long time. Load times are horrible too.

If you have the patience for the game, it's a deal. Otherwise, I'd wait until it's $1.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oops...I totally searched for it and scanned the ad and I missed it...but you're right.[/QUOTE]
Not being a stickler about threads and such. Just pointed it out so people would know it's good all week depending on stock

[quote name='ijustw1n']To OP, no shit. Check sticky threads first but thanks for posting from slickdeals.[/QUOTE]

Glad your superiority allows you to be this big of a douchebag! Congrats!

Had to snatch that up at that price. Sucks i have to drive like 4-5 miles to get it because the store near me never has shit

[quote name='akilshohen']It's an ok game, but after playing and reviewing it, I really wonder what was the purpose of it being created at all.[/QUOTE]

The same purpose as any game...because there is some dumbass kid somewhere who thinks the subject matter is the coolest thing ever, and will bug the shit out of his mom to buy it for him. And even though it's $50+, eventually she will just to shut him up. Are you new to America? lol

[quote name='n8rockerasu']The same purpose as any game...because there is some dumbass kid somewhere who thinks the subject matter is the coolest thing ever, and will bug the shit out of his mom to buy it for him. And even though it's $50+, eventually she will just to shut him up. Are you new to America? lol[/QUOTE]

Raving Rabbids are cool though. The one for Wii (TV Party i think) was one of the funnest games i played and the brats love it too.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Glad your superiority allows you to be this big of a douchebag! Congrats![/QUOTE]

This is why ijustwin is the only person on my ignore list. It seems like all of his posts are for bitching and whining.

Did any of you ever play the Rabbids Go Home game for Wii? That game was the shit! It was fun and pretty damn hilarious. Running around with a shopping cart with a Rabbid in the basket scaring the crap out of people never got old! The kids and I had a blast with that one.

The party game Rabbid games were alright for what they were, hopefully this has some decent mini-games, but Im not hoping for much. If my kids get a few minutes of enjoyment out of it then its worth it for me. Plus I was able to use the credit from my recent BB pickup so it was free.... so I said fuck it.

This thing still has a TiV of $8. And there's still the 50% bonus. I think you guys know where I'm going with this. Not much else you can do with this stupid game.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']This thing still has a TiV of $8. And there's still the 50% bonus. I think you guys know where I'm going with this. Not much else you can do with this stupid game.[/QUOTE]

Dude its funny I was thinking the same thing!

you guys really don't need to feed the flippers. i love flipping and all that, but really, make them work for it. anyone that was gonna flip this game knows how/where to flip it. this is just getting silly.

Every time BB sells a game at $5, Amazon drops its trade-in value to 25 cents. Why can't Amazon run some decent sales like Amazon of 5 years ago instead of being an occasional follower and a coward.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Every time BB sells a game at $5, Amazon drops its trade-in value to 25 cents. Why can't Amazon run some decent sales like Amazon of 5 years ago instead of being an occasional follower and a coward.[/QUOTE]

cause they don't need to. no point in getting mad.

[quote name='confoosious']cause they don't need to. no point in getting mad.[/QUOTE]

Not mad, just think they are losing business with their current business strategy. I've been shopping with them for over a decade and they were my #1 online retailer for many years. In the last few years, they are just an average joe. I'm sure I'm not alone on this.

this thread is crap no offense op i kno u tried its like those speical kids that "try" but the game is garbagbe its like duke nukem even 4 $1 i wuldnt buy it. post a $5 max payne 3 and then ill be happy.

Trailer is worth a watch. not sure about the game, but I'd buy this before Happy Action TheaterTechDemo. Almost seems worth $5 just to kick and slap the snot out of those Rabbids...and that's just one of about 35 mini-games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=3NxuoIIz8Pk

My standards are low tonight due currently watching Alien: Resurrection for the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Caleb_Bradham']this thread is crap no offense op i kno u tried its like those speical kids that "try" but the game is garbagbe[/QUOTE]

You mean like the way you "try" and spell?
*know
*special
*garbage

Also, why do people say "no offense" when they clearly mean offense? Oh well, in for a $5 coaster!

I don't know, after watching the vid, I think the idea of playing whack-a-mole with rabbids on my living room floor with my 2 and 3 year old is worth $5 RZ money. I underestimated rabbids for the Wii. It was one of the best launch titles. If the control is at least ok, it will be fun.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Not mad, just think they are losing business with their current business strategy. I've been shopping with them for over a decade and they were my #1 online retailer for many years. In the last few years, they are just an average joe. I'm sure I'm not alone on this.[/QUOTE]

They're not losing business at all. Their revenues are up y/y. It's the expenses that are hurting them but that doesn't get fixed with better sales.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Not mad, just think they are losing business with their current business strategy. I've been shopping with them for over a decade and they were my #1 online retailer for many years. In the last few years, they are just an average joe. I'm sure I'm not alone on this.[/QUOTE]

Just wait till they gotta start charging sales tax in all states that have a sales tax.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']The same purpose as any game...because there is some dumbass kid somewhere who thinks the subject matter is the coolest thing ever, and will bug the shit out of his mom to buy it for him. And even though it's $50+, eventually she will just to shut him up. Are you new to America? lol[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but bringing it over to a new system with no built in audience and no real gameplay structure? Rabbids hasn't been on 360 since the first one. The only redeeming value in it was to get U-play points to unlock things in other games.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Not mad, just think they are losing business with their current business strategy. I've been shopping with them for over a decade and they were my #1 online retailer for many years. In the last few years, they are just an average joe. I'm sure I'm not alone on this.[/QUOTE]:lol: Yeah, Amazon wishes they could have the sales numbers of Best Buy.

[quote name='akilshohen']Yeah, but bringing it over to a new system with no built in audience and no real gameplay structure? Rabbids hasn't been on 360 since the first one. The only redeeming value in it was to get U-play points to unlock things in other games.[/QUOTE]

Heh, and that's the clincher for me, even after seeing the above video review.

Five bucks for a game I can share with the girlfriend (she can take to her house to play on her Xbox when she has girl parties) and Uplay points (which will please her since she plays the YourShape games)? Sold.

Yeah, she didn't give it a very good review, but I take those reviews with a grain of salt. At $50 it may be a lousy game, but at $5 it may be pretty good.
We have a Rabbids Wii game that my kids still love, so I'll give this a try at this price.

[quote name='Kerig']This is most likely the only review you'll need to see to decide if it's worth $5 to you:[/QUOTE]

I stopped this video right after the host said, "Mini-games that take longer to load than to play." That made up my mind right there.

All I want in a Rabbids game anymore is the on-rails plunger shooting portion. If they could recreate that Gunslinger-style with Kinect, I'd be in.

bread's done
Back