X360 Wireless Controller White/Black $29.97 (or w/PnC Kit $39.97) @Amazon.com

[quote name='opportunity777']I think these are another 10% off with the ECA membership.[/QUOTE]

wouldnt work for me

Love the feel of fresh sticks?

Gamestop gives $20 ($22 w/Edge) for a used wireless controller. $8 upgrade for new controller smell.

nice price on the controller + charge n play set. would have got another black controller if i didnt already get a red +charge n play off ebay for the same price.

hmm checked the quantities for the red+CnP and amazon says its got 999 in stock..never seen that before.
black+CnP a more normal 62 in stock

[quote name='Ninja300x']wouldnt work for me
random.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Me either, I went ahead and just got it with the $20 discount. Either way its still a great deal. Thanks for looking out gunm!

I didn't think the sale would last very long and unfortunately, it looks like I might be right. Back up to $34.97 for black/white wireless and $47.97 for red w/PnC Kit. Oddly, I can't find the black PnC bundle at the moment.

[quote name='opportunity777']I think these are another 10% off with the ECA membership.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Can't beat additional discounts on already discounted price, good game though.

[quote name='$hady']Love the feel of fresh sticks?

Gamestop gives $20 ($22 w/Edge) for a used wireless controller. $8 upgrade for new controller smell.[/QUOTE]
20 bucks trade in for used? really?

[quote name='cheapps3gamer']Can't beat additional discounts on already discounted price.[/QUOTE]

Must have been something weird going on with it because it worked ok for me...

Items Ordered Price
1 of: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black [Accessory]
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
$29.97
- 1 item(s) Gift options: None

Item(s) Subtotal: $29.97
Shipping & Handling: $4.49
Super Saver Discount: -$4.49
Promotion Applied: -$3.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $26.97
Sales tax: $0.00
-----
Total for this Shipment: $26.97

Can you use the Play and charge cable to use this controller with a PC. I just can't seem to get the hang of keyboard and mouse control schemes after using controllers for so long. If so, I am in for a red one.

[quote name='DaddySasquatch']Can you use the Play and charge cable to use this controller with a PC. I just can't seem to get the hang of keyboard and mouse control schemes after using controllers for so long. If so, I am in for a red one.[/QUOTE]
no, you need a pc receiver, which looks like they are going for 40 bucks on amazon. did they discontinued them?

bread's done
Back