X360 wireless controllers, B & W, $34.99 ea @ Amazon.com

shrike4242

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1043 (100%)
The white & black 360 wireless controllers are $34.99 @ Amazon.com right now, and each qualifies for FSSS.

White controller.

Black controller.

[quote name='MCalvert1']If you don't care about the color of the batteries, some merchant at Amazon called Total Console has pink battery packs brand new for $5.99. Why should you care? They're fullfilled by Amazon, and eligible for FSSS or Prime.

A perfect companion for the discounted controllers. I just picked up 2 for myself. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000VSDU1M

Shrike, please adjust the link as necessary.

MjC
[/quote] Sold out on the pink battery packs.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't care about the color of the batteries, some merchant at Amazon called Total Console has pink battery packs brand new for $5.99. Why should you care? They're fullfilled by Amazon, and eligible for FSSS or Prime.

A perfect companion for the discounted controllers. I just picked up 2 for myself. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000VSDU1M

Shrike, please adjust the link as necessary.

MjC

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Yo_Soy_Legendo']I am picking up one of the pink battery packs. I actually like mismatching the colors anyway.[/quote]
Haha, yeah one of my controller is black with white battery pack + white chatpad. It's like a panda.

thanks, i have been lookin for a new controller. seems the hot thing is to match it with a pink battery pack, so ill probably get one of those too.
transparent_pixel.gif

picked up a pink battery pack as an extra for the 3 controllers i have... still need to pick up a pink controller one day when it's on sale

any word on when that new green controller is supposed to come out that has the redesigned d-pad? I really need a new controller but I would rather hold out for that.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']any word on when that new green controller is supposed to come out that has the redesigned d-pad? I really need a new controller but I would rather hold out for that.[/quote]

The Green Controller is Europe ONLY... They utilize the D-Pad more than us American/Canadian folk. Only way for you to get it is to import it or buy it on eBay.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']The Green Controller is Europe ONLY... They utilize the D-Pad more than us American/Canadian folk. Only way for you to get it is to import it or buy it on eBay.[/quote]

Microsoft loves to make money on accessories. I don't know why they haven't released the redesigned D-pad for the US. I would have bought 1 or 2 red controllers if it had the new D-pad. Come on MS ... you know you want more of my money.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']picked up a pink battery pack as an extra for the 3 controllers i have... still need to pick up a pink controller one day when it's on sale[/quote]Check out the prices on Amazon.com for the pink controller. It's insane. :shock:

[quote name='shrike4242']Check out the prices on Amazon.com for the pink controller. It's insane. :shock:[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that. I'm hoping it's because of Xmas. I remember when the Pink DS sold for more than msrp. Damn pink items.

[quote name='voidedx']Microsoft loves to make money on accessories. I don't know why they haven't released the redesigned D-pad for the US. I would have bought 1 or 2 red controllers if it had the new D-pad. Come on MS ... you know you want more of my money.[/quote]
What's wrong with the current d-pad?

Eau, the current d-pad is terrible. Not sure how you haven't noticed yet. Play a fighting game and you'll see what we mean.

In for a pink pack. I'll throw it on my Wal-Mart Dragon controller for giggles. I just wish that the normal play and charge kit would drop in price too.

[quote name='kylerg']Bump, what was the name of the vendor..for perhaps future reference?[/QUOTE]

Name is Total Console. No clue how this deal came about, but the batteries arrived today. New and sealed as promised!

MjC

fyi, the black controllers are still at the $34.98 price at Amazon, white controllers appear to be at $36.99. wired is 29.49, also. :)

bread's done
Back