XB Otomedius Excellent Special Edition $18.88 + FS @ Amazon

j-fever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
[quote name='Twilight Sparkle']It's at $17.34 for me right now, so I'm in even though I already have it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

+ shipping

Thanks - it's hard to find decent shoot-up's for Xbox. Although why do they always have pillow cases.. I don't want that crap. Lol

[quote name='Katsumi']Thanks - it's hard to find decent shoot-up's for Xbox.[/QUOTE]

If you're looking for a decent shmup for the Xbox, you may want to try a different game. This is one of, if not the, lowest scoring games for its genre on the system. If you want to experience the complete game you should know that there is also a ton of DLC stages/characters/etc to buy. Akai Katana is available for even less and is a much better game.

[quote name='Thrinn']If you're looking for a decent shmup for the Xbox, you may want to try a different game. This is one of, if not the, lowest scoring games for its genre on the system. If you want to experience the complete game you should know that there is also a ton of DLC stages/characters/etc to buy. Akai Katana is available for even less and is a much better game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks :) I didn't realize that had come out yet (where have I been?)

Sorry to bump up an older thread (but the game is still only $22). I wanted to say thanks to the OP for posting, and wanted to throw out there that if anyone wants to get rid of the pillowcase that came with the game to let me know.

[quote name='Thrinn']If you're looking for a decent shmup for the Xbox, you may want to try a different game. This is one of, if not the, lowest scoring games for its genre on the system. If you want to experience the complete game you should know that there is also a ton of DLC stages/characters/etc to buy. Akai Katana is available for even less and is a much better game.[/QUOTE]

I will second this. Akai Katana kicks ass, Otomedius sucks and I regretted buying it very quickly.

[quote name='VACRMH']Sorry to bump up an older thread (but the game is still only $22). I wanted to say thanks to the OP for posting, and wanted to throw out there that if anyone wants to get rid of the pillowcase that came with the game to let me know.

I'm sure someone here would be willing to give you a used one. Just look out for the stains.

bread's done
Back