XB/PS2 Sphinx Cursed Mummy with Bonus TSHIRT! (EB) $20 +freeship

great graphics on this one, but man, horrendous load times, and having to redo entire action sequences again and again are brutal. Cant even skip the cut scenes..........only for the truly patient gamer. [-o

if anyone needs the GC version call local store and see if they offer same price/deal w/shirt. online doesn't stock GC.

Great!!

I just called and indeed the cube version is 19.99 they are out of shirts though....

Oh well considering iw as going to rent this for $6.99 I dont mid spending another $13 to get it for good.

I just took a look at the Eb links. Has anyone even looked at the shirt yet....Yowzers, now that's an awful looking shirt even for a free-bee.

[quote name='lurknomore']I just took a look at the Eb links. Has anyone even looked at the shirt yet....Yowzers, now that's an awful looking shirt even for a free-bee.[/quote]

I think the shirt is cool. It'll be awesome for a "Look at how cheap I am" halloween costume, Oh Yeah!

As I was debating if I should get in on this deal, my phone buzzed. It was an email from EB with my $10 coupon code from the Rock 'N Roll Racing rebate (say that 5 times fast). Talk about good timing.

I've wanted this game since before it came out! YAY! Thanks Mr. Rhee. :D Anybody have recommendations on either XBox or PS2? Gamespot recommends GC because of the Zelda-esque controls ... ugh :?

[quote name='lurknomore']Sux arse that the GC version is not online...I wonder why? I guess it's because it's the only version that I would want.[/quote]

So do you not have an Eb close by? i did call and the local Eb had the Cube version and it scanned at $19.99 even though the employee thought I was wrong.

I can pick up the Cube version and ship it to you if you want. I think i can even get the shirt at a different location. When i called he sadi "dude you can just have this shirt" so it must be something terrible...

Anyway go to the B&M store to get the cube version or take the info to Circuit city they will match and beat the price. Mine did!

the shirt was reserved for pre-orders, but since no one pre-ordered it, some stores have plenty t-shirts left.

Thanks for the info, I ordered mine. I was waiting for Sphinx to drop to $20 bucks. Happened faster than I thought.

bread's done
Back