Xb360 Brothers in Arms $9.90, Xb360 Watchmen $9.90, Xb360 Stormrise $9.90 @ Gogamer

halomaster

CAGiversary!
X3 Gold Edition $19.90
PC Hearts of Iron 3 $22.90
PC Sims 3 $32.90
PC Sims 3 World Adventures $31.90
PC Bionic Commando $17.90
PC Dragon Age Origins $39.90
PC Tropico 3 $27.90
PC Flight Simulation X Gold $29.90
PC Borderlands $36.90
PC Guild Wars Factions Collectors $16.90
PC Guild Wars Nightfall Collectors $16.90
PC Halo $12.90
PC Death to Spies: Moment of Truth $9.90
Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection $15.90
Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 $49.90
Xbox 360 Tropico 3 $39.90
Xbox 360 Stormrise $9.90
Xbox 360 Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway $9.90
Xbox 360 Watchmen: End is Nigh $9.90
PS3 LEGO indiana Jones 2 $42.90
Wii Bakugan $42.90
Wii Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles $34.90
Wii Resident Evil Blaster $14.90
Wii Madcatz Z-Chuk $4.90
Wii Madcatz Wireless Z-Chuk $9.90

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId544567VVviewcat.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']Is watchmen worth $10?[/QUOTE]
If you're a fan you'll probably like it. I enjoyed it and I loved the book and movie.

PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW, is the Tropico 3 on 360 Region locked, or can i play it on my NTSC console. let me know in a PM if possible thanks guys!

Tats what i was wondering, if i can play this TROPICO so early and still be able to play online with friends after it launches in FEB, im sold. I played the demo today on xbox, and loved it. very CIV REV style.

thanks for the response.

Also, i bought a fracture on gogamer a while back for 360, it was (I) and i could play it online with friends. so maybe this is the same case, hopefully someone can shed some lite.

Thanks guys.

This is my first post on here so go easy on me. I found Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles for 37.89 shipped at GoGamer.com:)

Being as lazy as I am and not doing an elaborate Google search, how much is the normal MSRP?

BTW I got one of the "zombie" shirts for playing it at Comic Con this year. Pure awesome.

I've only worn it once though.

55a94a3c2ffc2ac99cd858db94818094.jpg
ada78bfe37821acfdb10b48531646b89.jpg

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW, is the Tropico 3 on 360 Region locked, or can i play it on my NTSC console. let me know in a PM if possible thanks guys![/QUOTE]

I have picked up import Xbox 360 games before from gogamer, and they worked fine. You think you should be ok.

Ehh, I'm not even sure the Watchmen pack for the 360 is worth it since i heard the games seem pretty meh. $15 or so for the Blu-ray combo pack which they had last time seemed like a more tolerable deal.

Wow, nice prices on the CE bundles of Guild Wars Factions/Nightfall. Although it looks like they're listed as imports...would it be possible to use an import CD-key on an existing North America GW account?

I love how we all have questions on these INTERNational games. I hope tropico3 works on my xbox..

Going to wait till tommorow, before i order...to see what more cag homies say about the subject. thanks guys.

I didn't see this posted, so thought I should go ahead and do it.

GoGamer has their 48 hour madness going on, and they've got some pretty amazing deals like both of the Guild Wars campaigns (other than the first, Prophecies) for $16.90 or so each.

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId544567VVviewcat.htm

If I didn't own both campaigns already, I'd be jumping on this...I loves me some collector's stuff.

The price on RE: Darkside Chronicles for Wii is also very nice at $34.90 +shipping.

I picked up Watchmen from GoGamer last week for the same price, but for PS3. I went with the PS3 version because it also had the Blu-Ray copy of the movie as well. That alone makes the package awesome. Of course, the 360 version just has the games.

The game itself, from the demo at least, felt repetitive but had satisfyingly brutal combat--and you can play through split-screen co-op. I'm guessing it will arrive here shortly, as I haven't received it just yet.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Anyone know if the BiA version is the Japanese version that stacks as a 2nd game on your gamercard?[/QUOTE]

Going by the picture alone it looks like the European version (thats a PEGI rating on the front I think), but that's all I'm going on.

EDIT - X360a list the German version as the one that stacks, does the Japanese version stack as well.

You have enough achievement points anyway !! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal. The only reason I paid full price at EBGames was for that zombie shirt ($24 from capcom store). Too bad they gave me a size XL.

awesome deal, had to jump on this, especially since it came out two days ago! thanks op!

Pretty good deal for this game ESP being only out for a few days like the others have said.

I ordered mine lastnight :).

bread's done
Back