XB360 Sig Electronics COD WAW (French) - $19.99

I could be wrong but isn't this just the same as every other cdn version, English game/manual with included French manual and inserts? I wasn't aware that they made specific French versions of games.

[quote name='ass-assassin']I could be wrong but isn't this just the same as every other cdn version, English game/manual with included French manual and inserts? I wasn't aware that they made specific French versions of games.[/QUOTE]

They don't do it very often, but it happens. You can buy games that are only in French (probably easier here in Quebec). I'm looking at you, Mass Effect.

Yup. The leaked footage of Modern Warfare 2 is all in french too.

I remember when Halo 3 was $60, Amazon.ca has the french version a month later for $13

they did it for Forza 3... god damnit I've been looking for the english version everywhere here

finally found a copy at a local shop... I mean WTF... why not just include both languages for a RACING GAME... it's not like there is a lot of "language data"

stores are not allowed to sale english only games here... that's why Demon's Soul and most Atlus games are nowhere to be found in Quebec... god damn law 101... but they can sale english only games if french version is available

as far as I know, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Forza 3, Mass Effect are the only games that were only available in one language per packaging (no language selection in game menu)

Hopefully, MW2 won't be french only... or else I'm going to preorder the game right now just to be sure I'll be getting the english version

Gears of War 1 and 2 and Orange Box packagings were all in french but games were multilanguage

boite-orange.jpg

bread's done
Back