XBL 12 mo Subscription Gold Code - $40 (works with Amazon $10 off promotional codes)

Out of sheer curiosity, what else can this promo code be used with? I also have the 10 bucks off, but I don't remember what it was for. Clearly it works with this, but what else can it work with? I wish I could remember the details.

Totally forgot that I had a $10 credit off for XBL digital code from a one of the 360 games I bought around black friday last year. This and the $10 credit from one of the games I pre-ordered lowered the final price to $20. Thanks for the heads up OP! :)

[quote name='arcane93']Damn, I could have sworn that I had gotten one of those promotional codes, but I went all the way through to the final checkout screen, and it didn't come up with any discount. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I could swear I'd gotten one of these credits, but it's not showing up. However, searching through my email I can't find any mention of it, so maybe it was just wishful thinking. :)

Already have a year of live from the buy.com/eBay deal but I don't think it's gonna get much better then this for the $10 promotional credit. Thanks OP

[quote name='psyanide82']Out of sheer curiosity, what else can this promo code be used with? I also have the 10 bucks off, but I don't remember what it was for. Clearly it works with this, but what else can it work with? I wish I could remember the details.[/QUOTE]

To my knowledge, nothing. It was just for digital XBL gold codes. I think I got mine with a cheap copy of AC2 or some nonsense, and now I've got 2 years to add to my sub and I just renewed in November :p (other year from the BB coupon last month)

If it is the same promotion that I am thinking of it is only for the DIGITAL XBL 12 month codes. Thats why everyone so excited. Yes it was from last holiday season as several have pointed out. You could get it with select game purchases.

[quote name='Goodbyemrcool']Cool deal can't beat $29.99.[/QUOTE]

Groupon 7$ for a 15$ ebay gift code 2 days ago then buy.com on ebay had 12 months for 34.99 earlier friday morning = 26.99 :)

still a great deal thou :)

bread's done
Back