Xbl 160 ms points free

my email title said "here's 160 points on us, and more Modern Warfare 2 for you"
but idk why modern warfare

These go out every couple of weeks. Some people get the email with points. Some people get the email without points. Some people don't get the email. There doesn't seem to be any pattern with regards to how often you buy stuff or gold status or anything. This has been going on for awhile now. The bottom line is you always read your Microsoft email. There is nothing to see here.

[quote name='Be3fJerky']Damn, MS deducted the remaining 240MS points I had left in my acct, screw you microsoft[/QUOTE]

Why would they do that?

[quote name='100xp']it's not a deal, it's just xbox rewards email...please move and close this.[/QUOTE]
if it was rewards it would of announced it

No free points here. From the sound of it though, it does not look like it was his Xbox Live Rewards statement for February.

[quote name='sag375']Yeah, this is all wonderful for you, but I don't see how it's a deal...[/QUOTE]because im thinking of giving it out to someone or post it up and see who gets it first

[quote name='oz_car']because im thinking of giving it out to someone or post it up and see who gets it first[/QUOTE]

that still wouldn't make it a deal.

[quote name='confoosious']that still wouldn't make it a deal.[/QUOTE]
i know but theres many people who would like them wouldnt you

rewards or not, I don't see how this is a deal vs. something random or YMMV.

if you could txt a number and get ms points it would be a deal, checking your email is completely hit or miss.

Nice but I'm curious about this :whistle2:k

The people who usually get these e-mails with points and other XBL stuff; from what domain are y'alls e-mail from? Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc?

[quote name='htown01']Nice but I'm curious about this :whistle2:k

The people who usually get these e-mails with points and other XBL stuff; from what domain are y'alls e-mail from? Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc?[/QUOTE] i have a hotmail and so far i have gotten 3 this month

[quote name='oz_car']i know but theres many people who would like them wouldnt you[/QUOTE]

That's why there is a forum with the following description:

Contests & Free Stuff (126 Viewing)
Video game related contests (and others of interest to the community) shall be posted here. This includes contests run by CAG and other websites. Please post any free offers here too.

Not trying to be a dick, and I appreciate the thought of you letting people know, but there is a already proper place for what you are doing, and this isn't it. Don't be shocked if this thread is eventually moved there.

[quote name='htown01']Nice but I'm curious about this :whistle2:k

The people who usually get these e-mails with points and other XBL stuff; from what domain are y'alls e-mail from? Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc?[/QUOTE]

I have been getting the updates from my yahoo address.

[quote name='bigredvan14']That's why there is a forum with the following description:

Contests & Free Stuff (126 Viewing)
Video game related contests (and others of interest to the community) shall be posted here. This includes contests run by CAG and other websites. Please post any free offers here too.

Not trying to be a dick, and I appreciate the thought of you letting people know, but there is a already proper place for what you are doing, and this isn't it. Don't be shocked if this thread is eventually moved there.[/QUOTE]Oh ok thanks I had no idea as you can see I'm a new

[quote name='oz_car']i have a hotmail and so far i have gotten 3 this month[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lotsofgames']I have been getting the updates from my yahoo address.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys. I believe my account is tied with my rocketmail but I rarely receive e-mails from XBL.

louiedog is correct then; no pattern. I was thinking the lucky ones were the people with Microsoft's e-mail domains.

[quote name='Mugatu']I got 60 points from doing surveys on Xbox Rewards so far - at this rate I'll hit $1 worth of points next month![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reminder, I hadn't done the monthly survey yet.

██████████
█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌██
█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀█
██████████
seal of approval

[quote name='thegreek']Why would they do that?[/QUOTE]
Haha, I was just kiddding :D

I'd be pretty pist off if they really did do that though

No offense, but these threads are always totally useless. Like I don't regularly check my email anyway?

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I just received $3,034.00 worth of scholarship checks in my mail. Go check your mailboxes guys![/QUOTE]

Nothing in my mailbox :( Damn scholarship funds never give me anything!

[quote name='sonicthehedgehog1337']i just received $3,034.00 worth of scholarship checks in my mail. Go check your mailboxes guys![/quote]

win

No email... but I got free MS points from the Dance Central glitch... so it's all good.

/goes back to twiddling thumbs waiting for MvC3 release/

[quote name='dotCody']I've never gotten any one of these emails, I've been a Live member since September.[/QUOTE]

I downright never win or get anything from Xbox, and I've been with them for nearly 3 years.

[quote name='Surgeon Kyle']I downright never win or get anything from Xbox, and I've been with them for nearly 3 years.[/QUOTE]

8 years, nothing. So much for loyalty.

bread's done
Back