XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kdiddy1989']I'm hoping that was a typo for your sake, but doubt it lol 3 digit backlog?! Holy smokes! I keep mine around 6-7 and freak out when it hits 10...I can't imagine having a backlog that huge.
[/QUOTE]
I Wish it was a typo, but being on this site as long as I have is both a blessing and a curse. Well, mostly curse. Though I also think it wouldn't be CAG without more then half the members on this site who have been here for over two years to not have gigantic backlogs.
[quote name='harry hood']its not really a backlog at that point, but rather a collection. the truth is you won't even play 1/3rd of those games. you'll add to them and it'll swell[/QUOTE]
I Like to dream I can, then I remember I got a ton of PS2 games and I'm driven back to reality. Though a good thing to come out of it is my friend is a mechanic and he looks at my car for free whenever there's problems and all I got to do is pay for parts and only thing he asks is to borrow games whenever he wants something to play. So it kinda works out. Kinda.

Part of me thinks Dragon Age DLC goes on sale infrequently so I should hoard it now despite not having started Awakenings yet.

However, if Dragon Age 3 launches on the 360, you know they're going to be running a sale on the past DLC....

So, is it such a great deal we should pull the trigger now? Or are we better off waiting?

My backlog is huge....

[quote name='zubalove']Part of me thinks Dragon Age DLC goes on sale infrequently so I should hoard it now despite not having started Awakenings yet.

However, if Dragon Age 3 launches on the 360, you know they're going to be running a sale on the past DLC....

So, is it such a great deal we should pull the trigger now? Or are we better off waiting?

My backlog is huge....[/QUOTE]
Sales of past installments to coincide a new installments always seem to be few and far between. Like only Dance Central is one I can think of offhand that does it regularly, but otherwise don't expect other games to follow suit. If it's the case of Dragon Age 1 though then you can definetly wait, because even if it doesn't go on sale you can always get the Ultimate Edition of it for around $20-$30. As for DA2, this is first time I recall seeing two of the three DLC installments on sale and with the regularity of how often EA/Microsoft put Bioware stuff on sale it's...a mixed bag.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']How is Fight Night Champions for 800 MSP? I haven't played a good boxing game in years.[/QUOTE]

get it man the story mode is sick and $10 is the price of the online pass alone

[quote name='boris1']get it man the story mode is sick and $10 is the price of the online pass alone[/QUOTE]

So how does the online passes work with Games ON Demand? I've never bought one with a Online Pass. Is the online already activated, or do you not get to unlock it?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']How is Fight Night Champions for 800 MSP? I haven't played a good boxing game in years.[/QUOTE]

the story mode is pretty cool, it's the typical up and coming boxer that starts out at the bottom and works his way to the top but i liked it

there are far worse xbla games that people spend 800 on

[quote name='bardockkun']Sales of past installments to coincide a new installments always seem to be few and far between. Like only Dance Central is one I can think of offhand that does it regularly, but otherwise don't expect other games to follow suit. If it's the case of Dragon Age 1 though then you can definetly wait, because even if it doesn't go on sale you can always get the Ultimate Edition of it for around $20-$30. As for DA2, this is first time I recall seeing two of the three DLC installments on sale and with the regularity of how often EA/Microsoft put Bioware stuff on sale it's...a mixed bag.[/QUOTE]

Well, crap.

Well played, counselor. Well played.

I'll be making my purchases in the morning.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']I'm hoping that was a typo for your sake, but doubt it lol 3 digit backlog?! Holy smokes! I keep mine around 6-7 and freak out when it hits 10...I can't imagine having a backlog that huge.

Anyways, thanks for the heads up on the FEB offer. I've burned some BB Rewards certs for some cheap MSP and I'm ready for some DA2/KoA DLC, so I can buy now without caring about what FEBs offer will be.[/QUOTE]
My 360 retail backlog is 80 or more and digital like 40.... i know its sad... :cry:

[quote name='bajingo']if it gets around to being organized im in[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's the thing, i'm trying to organize it within this thread, because i don't know where a proper thread would go. lol.

but so far that's:

sicsonic
Blade3D
Ciffy
bajingo

Chrono Gear
Brock F'n Sampson

for those that dont know what i'm talking about, this is a list for people that would be up for CAG Scott Pilgrim online game/s when the add-on comes out this week.

[quote name='zubalove']Well, crap.

Well played, counselor. Well played.

I'll be making my purchases in the morning.[/QUOTE]
Oh and the DA: Ultimate Edition works with saves from the vanilla version and the DLC content all comes on a separate disc so you can possibly get it used as well.

[quote name='sicsonic']So how does the online passes work with Games ON Demand? I've never bought one with a Online Pass. Is the online already activated, or do you not get to unlock it?[/QUOTE]

Online passes for GoD have been pre-activated for every GoD I have bought. Which is in the dozens.

[quote name='sicsonic']So how does the online passes work with Games ON Demand? I've never bought one with a Online Pass. Is the online already activated, or do you not get to unlock it?[/QUOTE]

lol someone just posted how many times we gotta go over this no season pass in games on demand

[quote name='boris1']lol someone just posted how many times we gotta go over this no season pass in games on demand[/QUOTE]

I didn't say anything about a Season Pass and I haven't seen anything on the subject of Online Passes on GoD Games in the past 2-3 pages, so... I don't know what you're talking about.

[quote name='Dthib87']Online passes for GoD have been pre-activated for every GoD I have bought. Which is in the dozens.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

[quote name='Crono-00']
Since the likeliness of a complete edition of Dragon Age 2 feels improbable, and I have waited for any form of discount on the DLC, I'll take what I can get at this time. Sure I'd prefer if they were all at 50% or more of a discount, but I am not sure if I'd see them offered again. Did the signature edition of Dragon Age 2 come with anything not included in The Exiled Prince (and all the preorder formerly exclusive stuff they gave out for free this past holiday season)?[/QUOTE]

The Sig. Edition did come with some extra weapons that were free in game. They were laying on the ground in a "junk" pile when you went into the Dark Emporium.

Not sure if those were included in the big holiday dump or not, I know the CE weapons/armor/items from Origins WERE NOT in that dump. Ryukishi would know for sure.

[quote name='sicsonic']Yeah that's the thing, i'm trying to organize it within this thread, because i don't know where a proper thread would go. lol.

but so far that's:

sicsonic
Blade3D
Ciffy
bajingo

Chrono Gear
Brock F'n Sampson

for those that dont know what i'm talking about, this is a list for people that would be up for CAG Scott Pilgrim online game/s when the add-on comes out this week.[/QUOTE]
I would down the road only. I got ds3 and aliens to do first.

[quote name='Shifty Effect']So it's safe to say that I a complete edition of DA2 won't be happening and I should pick up the DLC?

Same for KoA DLC?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']There's also some exclusive side shop that also contains a mirror to change your appearance. I think the Mabari Hound was also exclusive to that too.

There's doubt that a complete edition for DA2 will happen.

A KoA complete will never happen.[/QUOTE]

As stated numerous times, Bioware has publically stated there WILL NOT be a complete edition of Dragon Age 2 in their words saying it was b/c retailers did not want it as DA 2 didn't sell, but I'm sure some of that was from EA as well. Remember DA 2 sold 1/2 of what Origins sold, and that's an unusual trend for a sequel.

KoA: Reckoning Complete Edition obviously will never happen given that state of the IP ownership with Rhode Island, etc. Frankly surprised the DLC/GoD version of this hasn't been pulled yet. I guess EA owns the publishing rights for a bit longer.

[quote name='boris1']lol someone just posted how many times we gotta go over this no season pass in games on demand[/QUOTE]
Add to OP if not there already? I never knew this but i never asked or seen it until now. I know some people busy working and have kids so they miss many pages between visits. I wish more people think before they bash people...

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Add to OP if not there already? I never knew this but i never asked or seen it until now. I know some people busy working and have kids so they miss many pages between visits. I wish more people think before they bash people...[/QUOTE]

Well not to criticize anyone in particular but it really is a very stupid question to ask. Why would a GoD not grant access to online content that requires a pass? The whole point of online passes is to get people to buy new so the developers/publishers make their money. If you buy it digitally they get their money. So why would they leave the online pass content out?

I hope they fix the glitched "Chaudown" cheevo in SP. I'll be getting the online pack too gaiz!

Even if the discount on the MM games is a bit of a laugh, I've been holding back from buying them in hopes of a DotW on them and finally it happens! See sig for reaction! :D

[quote name='MSUHitman']As stated numerous times, Bioware has publically stated there WILL NOT be a complete edition of Dragon Age 2 in their words saying it was b/c retailers did not want it as DA 2 didn't sell, but I'm sure some of that was from EA as well. Remember DA 2 sold 1/2 of what Origins sold, and that's an unusual trend for a sequel.

KoA: Reckoning Complete Edition obviously will never happen given that state of the IP ownership with Rhode Island, etc. Frankly surprised the DLC/GoD version of this hasn't been pulled yet. I guess EA owns the publishing rights for a bit longer.[/QUOTE]

If EA can squeeze whatever money is left out of KoA you best believe they will squeeze every last penny haha.

With the talk of backlogs on the prior page, I'm a little curious what people consider a backlog to consist of. Is it solely games you haven't started yet? Do you include games you've started and intend to finish "someday"? Games you've beaten but haven't completed 100%, with varying degrees of completeness (achievements, stats, collection, others goals, or just to your own satisfaction)? Is there a generational statute of limitations, like only the current and immediately prior generations count?

For me, backlog = games I've started and stopped playing, or just not started yet. No statute of limitaion if you do play on playing it. Because of this thread, I now have more games in my collection than I will ever have time to play. Thanks guys!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I hope they fix the glitched "Chaudown" cheevo in SP.[/QUOTE]

I never had any problems with that cheev, but I heard about it and I never could find out the reason of what can possibly cause it.

[quote name='bajingo']For me, backlog = games I've started and stopped playing, or just not started yet. No statute of limitaion if you do play on playing it. Because of this thread, I now have more games in my collection than I will ever have time to play. Thanks guys![/QUOTE]

This. I've never had a backlog, until I joined this site. Im now buying games and not even playing them till months later if at that. I bought Bully, Dust, and The Walking Dead in the holiday sales and ive only played Bully for 2 hours. I have 10+ arcade games and 1 Game on Demand (Might make it two, if I buy Fight Night) in my 360 backlog.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']This. I've never had a backlog, until I joined this site. Im now buying games and not even playing them till months later if at that. I bought Bully, Dust, and The Walking Dead in the holiday sales and ive only played Bully for 2 hours. I have 10+ arcade games and 1 Game on Demand (Might make it two, if I buy Fight Night) in my 360 backlog.[/QUOTE]

I've got about twelve arcade games, four games on demand, three physical discs, and ten or so Windows Phone games on my backlog.

And DLC for Alan Wake and Sleeping Dogs, Red Dead Redemption I'm in the middle of, plus some odd achievements to mop up in several more. Oh, and my Impossible playthrough of XCOM, been on hold for months, last I checked I was doing psi testing and at full tech.

Yeah... some of that ain't happening.

[quote name='Bloomy']With the talk of backlogs on the prior page, I'm a little curious what people consider a backlog to consist of. Is it solely games you haven't started yet? Do you include games you've started and intend to finish "someday"? Games you've beaten but haven't completed 100%, with varying degrees of completeness (achievements, stats, collection, others goals, or just to your own satisfaction)? Is there a generational statute of limitations, like only the current and immediately prior generations count?[/QUOTE]

I consider games that I haven't personally "gotten my fill of" are what make up my backlog. For example, I spent a decent amount of time with Spelunky, GTA IV, and Voodoo Dice without beating them, but I've had enough of them, so I don't include it in my backlog. On the other hand, I've beaten Mark of the Ninja, but I want to get all the stars, scrolls, and seals, so I still consider it part of my backlog because I haven't "gotten my fill of it" yet. So rather than using any specific measurement (played/beat/100%'d) I just use a personal measure which varies from game to game.

I'd say at least 85% of my backlog consists of 360 and PS3 games, I luckily have very few last gen games still to play, and I never buy them anymore. But I do still count those older gen games as part of my backlog.

Finally, there are a few games that I pay really low prices for that I kind of label as my "secondary" backlog. A couple examples of these would be Unbound Saga which I paid 160 MSP for and Dragon Age Origins which I paid $5 for. Even if I never get around to Dragon Age Origins, I can always probably make a couple bucks off of reselling it, and even though I'm cheap, I'm not going to lose any sleep over $3.

Like a lot of guys on CAG, my backlog is too big for my own good (and a lot bigger than the 2 guys posting above me). But video games are my one hobby I actually spend money on and I like buying and playing all sorts of genres. I'm also very fortunate that I can afford these games, and since I buy games so cheaply I really don't have a problem with them stacking up ($15 is the absolute maximum I'll pay for a retail game, $7.50 tends to be my absolute max for digital titles. Zero exceptions, I never ever buy new games).

Finally, I have zero plans to get the next-gen consoles any time soon. (I didn't get a 360 until 2009 and a PS3 in 2010) so I do plan to start really putting a dent in my backlog once support for the 360 and PS3 finally dies off.

[quote name='Bloomy']With the talk of backlogs on the prior page, I'm a little curious what people consider a backlog to consist of. Is it solely games you haven't started yet? Do you include games you've started and intend to finish "someday"? Games you've beaten but haven't completed 100%, with varying degrees of completeness (achievements, stats, collection, others goals, or just to your own satisfaction)? Is there a generational statute of limitations, like only the current and immediately prior generations count?[/QUOTE]
If I see an ending and then the credits then I consider it complete. Even games I've given up hope on beating because I get frustrated or kinda bored (Prototype) I consider it backlog because one day I may get to it. The only exception is Ninja Gaiden 3. That game got so terrible and there's no way playing it anymore will give me any kind of satisfaction even in achievement form that I just said "It's done".

Even though I rarely, if ever, buy Games on Demand all the talk about Online Passes being included reminded me of one weird example. Maybe this is what's confusing people, although it's probably obscure enough that it isn't.

I used to be really big into BFBC2 and considered buying the Games on Demand version also when it was on sale for 800 MSP a while back. I already had the VIP Pass from the retail version of the game but noticed this disclaimer on the description: "VIP Access is not included with Games on Demand purchase."

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Battlefield-Bad-Co-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454108a8?cid=SLink

How stupid is that? I have to admit that did cloud my thinking a bit as to how Online Passes worked for digital retail titles. I'm glad to hear that it's the exception rather than the rule. Thanks, EA.

[quote name='sicsonic']Yeah that's the thing, i'm trying to organize it within this thread, because i don't know where a proper thread would go. lol.

but so far that's:

sicsonic
Blade3D
Ciffy
bajingo

Chrono Gear
Brock F'n Sampson

for those that dont know what i'm talking about, this is a list for people that would be up for CAG Scott Pilgrim online game/s when the add-on comes out this week.[/QUOTE]

Add me to the list as well. I need an excuse to fire this game up again.

[quote name='sicsonic']I never had any problems with that cheev, but I heard about it and I never could find out the reason of what can possibly cause it.[/QUOTE]Im one of the unfortunate victims of it. I spent a couple hours calling down the strikers with each characte with no dice. There is a workaround to get another shot at unlocking it, but that definitely takes way more time than it's worth just for 30 gamerscore.

Feel free to throw me on that list for some online SP dude.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']If EA can squeeze whatever money is left out of KoA you best believe they will squeeze every last penny haha.[/QUOTE]

It's not about EA making money, it's what they're legally allowed to do. The game is officially out of print.

[quote name='gubmccargen']Even though I rarely, if ever, buy Games on Demand all the talk about Online Passes being included reminded me of one weird example. Maybe this is what's confusing people, although it's probably obscure enough that it isn't.

I used to be really big into BFBC2 and considered buying the Games on Demand version also when it was on sale for 800 MSP a while back. I already had the VIP Pass from the retail version of the game but noticed this disclaimer on the description: "VIP Access is not included with Games on Demand purchase."

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Battlefield-Bad-Co-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454108a8?cid=SLink

How stupid is that? I have to admit that did cloud my thinking a bit as to how Online Passes worked for digital retail titles. I'm glad to hear that it's the exception rather than the rule. Thanks, EA.[/QUOTE]

You can feel a little better in that you can play online w/o an online pass in that game, you just lose 1 pack of 4 maps and the ability to play all the modes on each map (some combinations are exclusive to the online pass.)

[quote name='gubmccargen']Even though I rarely, if ever, buy Games on Demand all the talk about Online Passes being included reminded me of one weird example. Maybe this is what's confusing people, although it's probably obscure enough that it isn't.

How stupid is that? I have to admit that did cloud my thinking a bit as to how Online Passes worked for digital retail titles. I'm glad to hear that it's the exception rather than the rule. Thanks, EA.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so I looked this whole subject up and it seems a very few GoD titles do indeed not include online passes, but it's a very select few.

If you only count games that I haven't played, my 360 backlog is over 200 physical titles alone. If I got bored enough, I would compare my CAG collection list with my XBLA achievement list to get a more accurate number ...

Anyone use backloggery? I think it's pretty great. Here's an incomplete list of my backlog: http://backloggery.com/simmias

I don't have PC games, Vita games, most PSP games, free PS+ games or any purchased PSN games on there yet. That's where it will start getting really ugly.

^I thought about it, but I didn't want to spend so much time entering all my games in there. I just manage my games in Google Drive Spreadsheets.

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']If you only count games that I haven't played, my 360 backlog is over 200 physical titles alone. If I got bored enough, I would compare my CAG collection list with my XBLA achievement list to get a more accurate number ...[/QUOTE]

over 200? how does this happen?

why do you keep buying games when you haven't played the ones you own?

Bought Mega man 9 and 10. I was ready to pay original price for them, so that little discount is still good. I'm a sucker for tough platformers. :)

Grabbed DeathSpank: ToV as well. Didn't know if was good idea to jump on that without having played first game, but don't feel like purchasing all of them and liked the trial version of ToV more.

[quote name='Barry Burton']over 200? how does this happen?

why do you keep buying games when you haven't played the ones you own?[/QUOTE]for real. you don't get that many games from CAG and not play them. maybe it's multiple consoles/generations.

why do you keep buying games when you haven't played the ones you own?[/QUOTE]

My backlog is pretty much gone with 360 titles, but I know a lot of people who are in that situation with "classic" games like NES, SNES etc. It's why I only bought a 3DS and 360 this time around and why I only plan on buying just the next xbox come next generation.

Probably cuz he can.

I'm guilty of the same thing. :whistle2:( I guess backlogs like this happen because it's easy to drop $5-$15 on a video game to play "later", the hard part is finding the time "later" with work, family, responsibilities, etc.

We want to play the games, it's just tough finding the time to play them.

Sales that rock/addiction and some like me likes buying and if friends get i coop. I also have 3 kids that visit so they have fun. I stopped buying 90% of the good deals now lost most interest in gaming atm.

Has anyone played the KoA DLC that can recommend it one way or another? I'm playing that game now and pretty close to the end (85 hours in). It's been a fun game but I'm getting really burned out on fetch quests at this point and I'm looking forward to moving on to something else. But if the DLC isn't too long then it'd be nice to have played the complete version of the game. I don't know how long the DLC will still be available or if it will ever go on sale again so I feel like this is the time to get it or not. Then again, I only paid like $12 for the game itself so dropping another $10 for just the DLC doesn't seem super worth it unless its fun.

[quote name='brkptr']Has anyone played the KoA DLC that can recommend it one way or another? I'm playing that game now and pretty close to the end (85 hours in). It's been a fun game but I'm getting really burned out on fetch quests at this point and I'm looking forward to moving on to something else. But if the DLC isn't too long then it'd be nice to have played the complete version of the game. I don't know how long the DLC will still be available or if it will ever go on sale again so I feel like this is the time to get it or not. Then again, I only paid like $12 for the game itself so dropping another $10 for just the DLC doesn't seem super worth it unless its fun.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed both DLCs without ever playing the game because I've heard good things...$12 is a steal on the game! After buying the DLC, I've been looking around and can't seem to find it for lower than $25 (and that's used), 5 over my buying price. At least I can sit and wait because i have the DLC now...I really expected this to be around the $20-30 range by now for a new copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back