XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tried Arcadecraft? I tried the demo of it earlier and it seemed really neat so I think I will have to pick it up. Was neat seeing some CAGs come into my arcade. I had to kick Brother Daz's avatar out because he was abusing a machine.

[quote name='eastx']Promote that game much? :whistle2:\[/QUOTE]

This is the pot calling the kettle black. This comment is ridiculous, you pump your websites every chance you get in the CAG threads even if the only measure of relevancy to the thread is that the game is being discussed and there is a review for it. A quick look of you history and I see 6 links to your website in your last 14 posts. Are the mods aware of your backlink farm Black Hat SEO tactics? I am going to report this, if you want to advertise on CAG you should pay for advertising. I think someone who is actually notifying the readers about a game that's on sale going back to its original price is within the implied boundary of a thread for XBLA games on sale.

Any opinions on Alan Wake's American Nightmare? I really liked Alan Wake, but I heard that this one is a shift in tone.

[quote name='Dev518']Any opinions on Alan Wake's American Nightmare? I really liked Alan Wake, but I heard that this one is a shift in tone.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed it, to me it was more "action" focused. But I adore Alan Wake so more is better.

[quote name='Dev518']Any opinions on Alan Wake's American Nightmare? I really liked Alan Wake, but I heard that this one is a shift in tone.[/QUOTE]

The tone is lighter and the writing is not as focused, but it is definitely worth playing if you liked the original AW. The action is a lot tighter too.

[quote name='LordVila']Has anyone tried Arcadecraft? I tried the demo of it earlier and it seemed really neat so I think I will have to pick it up. Was neat seeing some CAGs come into my arcade. I had to kick Brother Daz's avatar out because he was abusing a machine.[/QUOTE]

That is cool. Saw it on the dash thinking it was an xbla. Never bought an indie game from Xbox. I'll check out the demo.

To reinforce what others are saying, if you liked Alan wake but felt it kinda slow-you'll like American nightmare. If you haven't played Alan wake but have a mild interest, this is also a good sample.

[quote name='LordVila']Has anyone tried Arcadecraft? I tried the demo of it earlier and it seemed really neat so I think I will have to pick it up. Was neat seeing some CAGs come into my arcade. I had to kick Brother Daz's avatar out because he was abusing a machine.[/QUOTE]

Haha that's hilarious. fucking Brother Daz!

[quote name='Jackal1']This is the pot calling the kettle black. This comment is ridiculous, you pump your websites every chance you get in the CAG threads even if the only measure of relevancy to the thread is that the game is being discussed and there is a review for it. A quick look of you history and I see 6 links to your website in your last 14 posts. Are the mods aware of your backlink farm Black Hat SEO tactics? I am going to report this, if you want to advertise on CAG you should pay for advertising. I think someone who is actually notifying the readers about a game that's on sale going back to its original price is within the implied boundary of a thread for XBLA games on sale.[/QUOTE]

Et tu, Weeman? First off, XBLIG games don't fall within this thread's purview, so discussion of them is a gray area. Second, there's a big difference between linking someone to relevant articles on games that are on sale or otherwise directly related to the thread and mysteriously shilling an XBLIG game that doesn't really fit into the thread.

Besides, I'm very honest about where I write and the authorship of articles I share. You haven't been honest about your reason for promoting Avatar Football and deliberately remained silent when called out for it. Creating an alternate account (against the rules) to make an ad hominem argument is a poor defense for your actions.

I'll weigh in on Avatar Football though. I played it and thought it was severly lacking. The money you spend on it could be better spent picking up All Pro Football or an older Madden game if you have a jonesing to play football.

[quote name='eastx']Et tu, Weeman? First off, XBLIG games don't fall within this thread's purview, so discussion of them is a gray area. Second, there's a big difference between linking someone to relevant articles on games that are on sale or otherwise directly related to the thread and mysteriously shilling an XBLIG game that doesn't really fit into the thread.

Besides, I'm very honest about where I write and the authorship of articles I share. You haven't been honest about your reason for promoting Avatar Football and deliberately remained silent when called out for it. Creating an alternate account (against the rules) to make an ad hominem argument is a poor defense for your actions.[/QUOTE]

Actually I have nothing to do with whoever was talking about the game an I implore the admins to check my ip connection records to veryify my claim. I frequent this site often but seeing you attack this guy for nothing that you yourself don't do 100x over drove me to create an account. The title of the thread says XBL Deals so logic would dictate that indie games on xbox being sold on xbox live would clearly fall with the threads defined boundary. Reviews for the games do not. So your right there is a big difference because no where in the thread does it say XBL Deals & Reviews.Your constantly pumping your website in a thread that it does not belong. If your reviews are so desired why not wait until someone asks your for one? That's right because you wouldn't be able to post 5 links a day to your website to try and get organic traffic. Why don't you post your analytic's logs with incoming traffic from CAG for January? My guess is its 95-99% of your site traffic considering how desperately you push your reviews on the members of this site. Also you clearly are trying to turn CAG into your personal back link farm. I will be emailing the entire mod staff , the admin on the whois database, and whatever other form of communication I can find to notify them of your black hat seo tactics.

1. Can you answer me how many links you posted to your websites in the month of January?
2. Post an image of incoming traffic from CAG for January 2013 (as previously stated my estimate is 95-99%)
3. Why don't you just buy banner ads on CAG instead of spamming this site with your links? The people running this site deserve ad money, not black hat seo tactics.

Gentlemen, please take this "discussion" to PM. I'd much rather see more constructive posts with links to game reviews (even if they're your own) or notifications of game sales (including XBLIG).

P.S. I will ignore my own advice and say Jackal1 is a little out of line.

[quote name='seppuku']Gentlemen, please take this "discussion" to PM. I'd much rather see more constructive posts with links to game reviews (even if they're your own) or notifications of game sales (including XBLIG).[/QUOTE]
Disagree. I've already got my popcorn.

I apologize seppuku, but this needed to be said. EastX pumps his website every time he can and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the articles are written after someone mentions a game in CAG just so that he can post another link. If he is doing such a service to the community by spamming his review links every other post then he can prove it with his analytics traffic image showing that the traffic figures from CAG are irrelevant. Is it unreasonable to wait until someone asks if anyone has a review for game "x" before posting your website link? Or how about posting reviews to a legitimate website like ign, 1up, etc ? Its always backlinks to his website. No one would spend so much time pumping links if it didn't have a tremendous impact on his traffic. I do appreciate the work you guys do in this thread and I do visit it daily. I will reiterate this is not an alt account, and the mods can check the ip logs for verification of my claim. I have located CheapyD's personal email address and will be compiling an email to send him including the number of backlinks which based on the small sample size test I conducted earlier is probably in the 1000's, as well as a detailed explanation of how black hat seo tactics and backlink farming works. Backlink farming if done on a large scale could actually hurt CAG's page rank as Google may index it as a spam site. So in effect your actions are possibly taking money from the owners pocket and hurting the community as a whole. Also look at the bright red link that is above the thread create/reply box " DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. DO NOT POST YOUR OWN AFFILIATE LINKS. ONLY POST SPECIFIC VIDEO GAME DEALS! " I am pretty certain that EastX is posting his affiliate link so he is in clear violation of this websites TOS while someone posting about the price of an indie game going up or down is not. Mods please PM me if I am incorrect because I wan to have a clear understanding of the terms of service of this website.

[quote name='Jackal1']I apologize seppuku, but this needed to be said. EastX pumps his website every time he can and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the articles are written after someone mentions a game in CAG just so that he can post another link. If he is doing such a service to the community by spamming his review links every other post then he can prove it with his analytics traffic image showing that the traffic figures from CAG are irrelevant. Is it unreasonable to wait until someone asks if anyone has a review for game "x" before posting your website link? Or how about posting reviews to a legitimate website like ign, 1up, etc ? Its always backlinks to his website. No one would spend so much time pumping links if it didn't have a tremendous impact on his traffic. I do appreciate the work you guys do in this thread and I do visit it daily. I will reiterate this is not an alt account, and the mods can check the ip logs for verification of my claim. I have located CheapyD's personal email address and will be compiling an email to send him including the number of backlinks which based on the small sample size test I conducted earlier is probably in the 1000's, as well as a detailed explanation of how black hat seo tactics and backlink farming works. Backlink farming if done on a large scale could actually hurt CAG's page rank as Google may index it as a spam site. So in effect your actions are possibly taking money from the owners pocket and hurting the community as a whole. Also look at the bright red link that is above the thread create/reply box " DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. DO NOT POST YOUR OWN AFFILIATE LINKS. ONLY POST SPECIFIC VIDEO GAME DEALS! " I am pretty certain that EastX is posting his affiliate link so he is in clear violation of this websites TOS while someone posting about the price of an indie game going up or down is not. Mods please PM me if I am incorrect because I wan to have a clear understanding of the terms of service of this website.[/QUOTE]
Yes, you totally sound like some guy who just created an account to chime in and not at all like an alt who's been butthurt.

[quote name='simmias']Yes, you totally sound like some guy who just created an account to chime in and not at all like an alt who's been butthurt.[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry you feel that way and understand your skepticism. I'm not sure if there is a way to prove this is my only account and not an alt? I'm certain that the mods can check ip logs to verify it, but is there anything I can do to produce proof? What i'm really looking for here is to help the community as well as point out that EastX is trying to create a back link farm, not pay for advertising, an could possibly be hurting the community as a whole. I will be emailing my research findings to the Whois Admin and CheapyD. If there is some part about my post that you feel is not logically sound feel free to pm me or reply here. Mods if my posts indicate i am lacking clarity on the rules or TOS please let me know asap.
Thanks,
-The Jackal

PUZZLE QUEST DLC - for those that bought this, its a bit glitched. if you quick launch the game the expansion pack might not show up (as can be seen from the pause menu). You have to quit to dashboard, then find it in your game library and launch again. I searched the net for answers forever before finding this out.

It also took me forever to learn that to START the dlc, you must travel to Gallia and pick up the starting quest, and you need to be lvl 20 at least. the starting quest is something about goblins, traveling to goblin mountain or somthing. that info should really be on a pop up or something when you start, dlc that loads with no indication on how to access it is one of my gaming pet peeves.

Lol sorry bro, I wasn't myself that day.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Lol sorry bro, I wasn't myself that day.[/QUOTE]

You must have been having a real bad day because it cost 1000 to repair lol.

Has anyone played Hybrid lately? If so how active is the community still in the game? I don't want to buy it and have only two or three people playing.

[quote name='bajingo']wow you must have been one of the first 1,000 people to sign up for xbl with that gamertag! also, im afraid youre going to need to shell out the dough for the official gear, to match your name.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/AvatarMarketplace?Brand=14476[/QUOTE]
Nope just got lucky when major nelson announced they would be resetting gamertags no longer in use I would check twice a day on this name only and got lucky. And I love MGS just as much as mega man so its hard to switch the big boss avatar to mega man

I agree that EastX is seems to post an awful lot of links to his website, but to his credit he's not just pumping them out at random. It's always relative to the conversation and really isn't significantly off base. He could just as easily post the exact same text from the articles on his site in this thread when people ask for opinions on a game and no one would give him any grief about it because no one would be the wiser (although he probably would start getting a reputation for being long winded like Crono-00 has gotten). My suggestion for him would be to put a link to his site in his sig and leave it at that so people don't fuck all over him for having his own gaming website.

eastx constantly pushing his reviews is annoying; on the other hand, griping about this is also annoying. As far as I'm concerned, a) Avatar Football is within the broad scope of this thread, even if no one else cares, b) reporting eastx for farming views, even as transparent as it may be, might be going a little overboard, and c) this line of conversation is going to result in little more than continued aggravation, so let's have some deals.

I Actually like the reviews that EastX puts up on this thread.Im the type of person that hates reviews from IGN,Xplay,Etc. Because they are all very biased towards certain games. And the reviews that EastX has linked us to have been pretty helpful.

I'm the kind of guy that can peep the Metascore and call it a day. Granted, this is sometimes not feasible for XBLA games that are released with little to no fanfare.

As a disclaimer, I'll admit that I'm pretty good friends with EastX. That being said, as far as I can see he has only promoted any of his work one time in his 16 posts since this new thread started. The one thing he did post was a link to some of his gameplay of Skulls of the Shogun, which seems extremely relevant. Like Chrono said, when he posts it's almost always relevant to the discussion.

I personally don't have any problem with people posting links to their own reviews, as long as it's not being spammed at us and it's relevant. It's basically their way of saying "here's what I think of the game" without having to re-type it. I know Jaysonguy does it from time to time (or used to, I don't think he has in a while), and Dirtyvu just did it a couple pages ago. Who cares? Where's the harm in helping a CAG out by clicking the link he posts? I know I do it as much as I can here and on the CAG blogs. And trust me, nobody on CAG is getting rich from a few extra page views they're picking up.

As for what started it all, WeeMan's unusual promotion of a game called Avatar Football. I think it's obvious to most of us that he's promoting it in some fashion. Which is fine, but it would have been nice if he would have been more up-front about it. If he had said something like "Hey, here's a game I made, or my company made. It's on sale for $1 if you guys want to check it out" I probably would have demo'd it and bought it. Like I said, I don't have a problem helping out other CAGs. But instead WeeMan's posts were pretty much out of the blue and felt a tad dishonest to me (that he was trying to portray that he had no connection to the game). I don't think it's fair to make any comparison between what EastX is doing and what WeeMan is doing.

[quote name='Kerig']I highly enjoyed the demo; preview pics don't do the game justice by any stretch. The biggest problem I see is that it feels more like a 400-point game a-la Quarrel. 1200 is way too much to ask for a turn-based game like this.

Same goes for The Cave. 800 should be the limit unless it's close to worthy of a disc release.[/QUOTE]

Referring to Skulls of the Shogun, I couldn't agree more, if it had been even 800 I might have pulled the trigger on it because that's how much I enjoyed it, but for 1200 and an uneven multiplayer experience I'm gonna wait for a sale. Same with the cave. I play the demos of 1200 point games, but rarely buy them at that price unless they blow me away.

To prove my point there is 1,036 backlinks and that's just from co-optimus. I will post the wpcentral #'s shortly. So while I do agree that posting relevant information/reviews is helpful, posting over a thousand links to your domain is clearly against the TOS as well as a clear sign of back link farming.

-The Jackal

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']
As for EastX I thought he was kind of "in" somehow and had permission and that's why he could post his own links here since that's not the case I suggest we stone him to death. ;)[/QUOTE]

I second this gentleman's well-reasoned and sober assessment.

RE: Jackal1, eastx, wEEman33, and how to mend fences.

I'm actually curious as to where this entire thing goes. Even though I don't have a horse in this race I am still interested in how it plays out.:argue:

I admit I clicked on a few of eastx's links months ago when I first noticed them but only once or twice for each site just to see what they where like. I don't dislike his "non-review link" posts and usually find them relevant and well written. The posts that consist of something like "...oh yeah, I played game x. Here's a link to my review of it for you to check out..." are easily skimmed over and quickly forgotten.

I've found wEEman33's promotion of Avatar Football a little funny from the start. It didn't stand out from the typical "This is a game that I love, check it out guys." posts that we all make at first. Eventually though it did appear at random times enough to raise some suspicion as to an agenda. I was actually expecting a post explaining that a good friend was on the dev. team or something. Once again, easily skimmed over and forgotten.

I think what drove Jackal1 to action wasn't the original behavior of eastx but that he was in a sense calling out someone for the assumed promotion of an outside enterprise while doing the same thing (albeit more transparently). Although I haven't been upset at the promotion of the websites or of Avatar Football I can see the validity in someone else being bothered by it.

I like that Chrono Gear not only commented on this but also left a constructive suggestion, one that I would like to second and lend my support to.:grouphug:
[quote name='Chrono Gear']I agree that EastX is seems to post an awful lot of links to his website, but to his credit he's not just pumping them out at random... My suggestion for him would be to put a link to his site in his sig and leave it at that so people don't fuck all over him for having his own gaming website.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bajingo']That is cool. Saw it on the dash thinking it was an xbla. Never bought an indie game from Xbox. I'll check out the demo.

To reinforce what others are saying, if you liked Alan wake but felt it kinda slow-you'll like American nightmare. If you haven't played Alan wake but have a mild interest, this is also a good sample.[/QUOTE]

Beware on XBL Indie Games you MUST be signed into Live to play them, they cannot be played offline, even if you're on the console the game was purchased on.

Another vote positive for American Nightmare, one of my top 10 games of last year and the only XBLA game I paid $15 for last year.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Beware on XBL Indie Games you MUST be signed into Live to play them, they cannot be played offline, even if you're on the console the game was purchased on.
[/QUOTE]

Ugh, thanks for the heads up ill pass. I'm usually downloading something on my computer and so I get booted from xbl regularly.

Hope the rumors of the nextbox being always online are false.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Beware on XBL Indie Games you MUST be signed into Live to play them, they cannot be played offline, even if you're on the console the game was purchased on.....[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks, luckily the only Indie games I have any interest in are Penny Arcades Rain slick 3 & 4, which brings up a question. Does Xbldb keep track of Indie games? I was searching for price drops on 3 but it only shows 1 & 2.

[quote name='Stry-ker']Is there a heads up on next weeks deals?[/QUOTE]

Stay tuned to Major Nelson's blog, as that's where any early deal leaks take place probably 8 times out of 10. But to answer your question, no, I've seen no hints thus far.

...but bardockkun's probably right ;)

If you're going to stray away from the topic of this thread at least pick a more interesting topic. I vote for b00beez.

Well, last week they surprised us with Amy, Puzzle Quest DLC and Matt Hazard: BBB discounts, so grab the list tylerh1701 keeps in his sig and start praying! ;)
Could this be the fabled, highly coveted, heavily sought "all Mass Effect add-ons at 50% off" week, finally? :lol:

[quote name='the Gooseler']Well that sucks, luckily the only Indie games I have any interest in are Penny Arcades Rain slick 3 & 4, which brings up a question. Does Xbldb keep track of Indie games? I was searching for price drops on 3 but it only shows 1 & 2.[/QUOTE]

Nope, that site doesn't. From my understanding, it's due to the sheer number of indie games to track of. And if you're talking about the Penny Arcade games, 1 and 2 were released as regular XBLA games, not indies. The 3rd one was released as an Indie because they went with a different developer, Zeboyd Games, after things fell apart with Hothead Games.

[quote name='the Gooseler']Does Xbldb keep track of Indie games? I was searching for price drops on 3 but it only shows 1 & 2.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, no. There was XBLIG price drop thread created when Microsoft loosened up their file size-to-price limitations. I think the Penny Arcade indie game was mentioned in there (or maybe it was mentioned in one of these XBL sale threads).

So I just got done playing the demo for Amy. While the story is intriguing enough for to look past the kinda drab visuals, there's really no excuse for those horrifically sluggish controls and overall numbing gameplay. It was like navigating through molasses while OD'ing on Vicodin: slow, imprecise and unresponsive. It's about 240 msp outside my tolerance.

On the other hand, the campy nature of Yar's Revenge and its more appealing visual and audio presentation allow me to overlook its crappy controls. Go figure, although it's arguably a different kind of crap than Amy.

And on the subject of Atari, I didn't bother with any of the other demos except missile command, which I'd probably buy if it weren't for the fact that in think it would be better suited (with some minor revisions) for a touchscreen device. That, and paying more than $1 for something so simplistic and singular isn't something I'm willing to do any more (mostly thanks to XBLIG, which has raised the bar).

As a fan of the original Earthworm Jim for the Genesis, what I played of the HD remake's demo, it seems like a solid value at 400 msp with the added features. However, I think I'll be content dusting off (and blowing on) my old cart once in a great while, and instead putting those points towards the rest of the Alien Breed games (despite the fact that they'll probably get real repetitive, as has been pointed out by at least one person on here).

Yeah, I almost forgot that Penny Arcade 3 did get a sale for 240 MSP back in August during PAX Prime. Maybe they'll have another one for PAX East in March?

Haha a day earlier than normal.

As for this weeks deals, I'm actually still debating the ghostbusters suit for a buck. I kind of with Slimer and the Stay Puft Man were a buck, I'd have been all over those.

Eastx has always had relevant things to say in this thread, and sometimes that included a link to a review about the game in question. It's not like he drops in with nothing more than a link and then disappears until the next week.

Granted it has been months since I've been in this thread, but eastx is ok in my book.

The general consensus seems to be that Amy is a very meh game. I never played it before the patch, and I was hoping that it was just me not being in the mood for a horror game, but looks like it may be a pass.

Still on the fence however for Matt Hazard, but it may be a pass as well. I enjoyed Eat Lead, and while I knew it was a side scroller, it felt bare bones in the demo. No voice overs for one is disappointing.

Reminds me I still need to try the demo for Zeno Clash as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back