XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sath666']Looks like Capsized will appear on XBLA after all. Now it's Capsized+.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90564205@N08/8588771580/

Credit goes to lifelower.[/QUOTE]

Who/What is lifelower? According to that Twitter "Alientrap has exciting news about Capsized on consoles" but I can't seem to find any other confirmation that it's actually happening. I've had my eye on it for a while and would love to see it finally make it to consoles.

Here's an October 2011 article about it coming out December 2011. It's been in limbo for a while.

[quote name='Polerand']Bongfish on Twitter (@bongfish) is sending codes for their Crashed Ice Kinect XBLA game to new followers. I had to send them a message requesting one, so you may wish to do that as soon as you follow them. Not sure how long they'll do this, or how many codes they'll give away in total.

I bought it for 160 MSP a few weeks back and have had fun with it, so I'd definitely recommend it for free.[/QUOTE]

That's cool. I paid 160 for it as well so it doesn't help me, but it was a pretty decent game.

DLC - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Disappearance - 400 MSP ($5.00) - 50% off - xbldb *
DLC - Assassin's Creed Revelations - Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack - 400 MSP ($5.00) - 50% off - xbldb *
DLC - Assassin's Creed Revelations - The Lost Archive - 400 MSP ($5.00) - 50% off - xbldb *
DLC - Prince of Persia: Epilogue - 400 MSP ($5.00) - 50% off - xbldb *

I'm really torn. I have these games, but I haven't touched them. Anyone can convince me that any of these dlc packs is worth picking up? Any of them really stand out?

[quote name='ooga']I'm really torn. I have these games, but I haven't touched them. Anyone can convince me that any of these dlc packs is worth picking up? Any of them really stand out?[/QUOTE]

I would recommend the Da Vinci Disappearance. It is kind of short but that is a good price for it.

Lost Archives is just that first person animus navigation crap. The Med Travelers pack is just multi-player stuff.

Never played that newer PoP.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Who/What is lifelower? According to that Twitter "Alientrap has exciting news about Capsized on consoles" but I can't seem to find any other confirmation that it's actually happening. I've had my eye on it for a while and would love to see it finally make it to consoles.

Here's an October 2011 article about it coming out December 2011. It's been in limbo for a while.
[/QUOTE]

The @lifelower guy is probably the best source for XBLA news. XBLA Watchdog as he calls himself. :D
He most likely is contacted to developer of Capsized.

His twitter - https://twitter.com/lifelower
and site with release dates - https://sites.google.com/site/xblareleaseschedule/home

[quote name='locolukah']I would recommend the Da Vinci Disappearance. It is kind of short but that is a good price for it.

Lost Archives is just that first person animus navigation crap. The Med Travelers pack is just multi-player stuff.

Never played that newer PoP.[/QUOTE]
This. And PoP Epilogue is all the worst, most frustrating parts of the main game combined into one non-fun DLC.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I was going to pick up the lost chapters but will pick up the Da Vinci disappearance instead.

[quote name='ooga']Thanks for the feedback guys. I was going to pick up the lost chapters but will pick up the Da Vinci disappearance instead.[/QUOTE]

I absolutely hated the first person platforming pieces of Revelations and Lost Chapters was almost as bad. But I will say that if you are really into the story, it is a much more important piece than Da Vinci Disappearance by far. It was very sad and fills you in on a major plot point that is known and talked about by AC3.

[quote name='ooga']I'm really torn. I have these games, but I haven't touched them. Anyone can convince me that any of these dlc packs is worth picking up? Any of them really stand out?[/QUOTE]

Get the Da Vinci Disapperance DLC, it's very well made and has a nice story (took me about 3 hours to finish the story).

Fairly sure this is just some MP stuff, so if you're into the MP (and the community is still alive), give it a shot.

The Lost Archives for Revelations is the first person platforming bit from within the animus which I hated with a passion so I never bought it.

I'm not sure about the PoP dlc at all.

[quote name='Masters_93']Fairly sure this is just some MP stuff, so if you're into the MP (and the community is still alive), give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

It's hard to tell with games like Assassin's Creed if the DLC is going to be single- or multi-player based. It would come in handy to designate games and content as being single- or multi-player in the original post.

[quote name='vantheman']Just cause 2 worth the price? Big fan of saints row 3 if its similar to the over the top action from that[/QUOTE]

JC2 is a great game. The main storyline is just alright but all the side stuff is a blast. The hook and chute mechanic is awesome and if you pay the $2 for the jets on the chute it is even better. I spent 100+ hours on that game and destroyed everything on the Island except one water tower because it was glitched and would not show up on the map. Lots of fun.

Question for you all in regards to the upcoming RE: Raccoon City dlc - any of the two pieces of dlc worth $5 each? I know they come with 250 cheesements apiece, but will I be able to get them on my own and most improtantly, will it be fun?

I've yet to crack open the game since I got it for $10 on Black Friday 5 months ago, but since this is the first time it's been on sale I found it better to ask you all since I know most of your opinions compared to xxx when I google their opinions. Oh and just to give a bit of background, played RE remake, RE0 and RE4 on the GaneCube and LOVED em. Resident 5 and 6, were the lowpoints of the series for me

[quote name='Dustinator']Question for you all in regards to the upcoming RE: Raccoon City dlc - any of the two pieces of dlc worth $5 each? I know they come with 250 cheesements apiece, but will I be able to get them on my own and most improtantly, will it be fun?

I've yet to crack open the game since I got it for $10 on Black Friday 5 months ago, but since this is the first time it's been on sale I found it better to ask you all since I know most of your opinions compared to xxx when I google their opinions. Oh and just to give a bit of background, played RE remake, RE0 and RE4 on the GaneCube and LOVED em. Resident 5 and 6, were the lowpoints of the series for me[/QUOTE]
Prepare for a lower low point when you play that shit game...

[quote name='Dustinator']Question for you all in regards to the upcoming RE: Raccoon City dlc - any of the two pieces of dlc worth $5 each? I know they come with 250 cheesements apiece, but will I be able to get them on my own and most improtantly, will it be fun?

I've yet to crack open the game since I got it for $10 on Black Friday 5 months ago, but since this is the first time it's been on sale I found it better to ask you all since I know most of your opinions compared to xxx when I google their opinions. Oh and just to give a bit of background, played RE remake, RE0 and RE4 on the GaneCube and LOVED em. Resident 5 and 6, were the lowpoints of the series for me[/QUOTE]

ORC is pretty bad overall. Maybe crack it open and try it to see if you'll like the gameplay. It's a lot closer to 6 than anything else, but much less polished. It does have many of the old, good characters and ties into 2 and 3, but is non-canon and the story is barely there in the end. The DLC itself is supposed to alright, and about as long as the main story, I haven't played it though, and am thinking about grabbing them myself.

It is pretty multiplayer focused, and doesn't have many players left. Hell, add me if you want, I'll still hop on if a friend does because I didn't play it a ton. If you have a few people to play with it gets more fun. There are a few versus modes but they aren't all that deep.

My anticipation for the things I plan on buying this coming week is mounting. Last week's repeats gave me an opportunity to prepare, thanks to the Best Buy 1600+400MSP offer. I can finally finish the last of the costumes for Dead Rising 2, Rockstar pass for Max Payne 3, and only part of my wish for the Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition costumes will be on sale (I hope the other costume set is amongst the April 1st offers).

[quote name='Zonic505']From Xbox Rewards' Twitter:

If you love Arcade games on Xbox LIVE, then you'll want to get in on our upcoming exclusive offer.
Sounds like next month's offer will be relating to spending ## MSRP on XBLA games. Kind of glad I waited on Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds due to the contest here on CAG.[/QUOTE]

Here's to the XBLA titles I want getting a discount to stack with the April offer. Maybe it could be even better if it is extended towards XBLA DLC as well. If not, and I still need to make the difference for the goal amount, I guess I will make a full price purchase for other CAGs to get Garou: Mark of the Wolves and/or NeoGeo Battle Colosseum on discount (as it is whenever I buy anything at full price). So I guess this is a notice for those who are looking at the two Dead Rising 2 XBLA games, Case Zero and West, it may be best to wait until the 1st to make the purchase. (Walking Dead's chapters 2-5 are "XBLA DLC" so that depends on the specifics of the offer.)

[quote name='Bloomy']The doubt/dread hit me when I heard they were charging $15 for it. Additional areas would make the price more palatable. I also thought, at that price, DuckTales 2 might've been part of the package (never played that one).[/QUOTE]

Capcom + Disney was a winning formula for the NES. Ducktales is a very beloved game of mine back in the late 80s, but I too admittedly have not played Ducktales 2. My nostalgic memories of the game suggests that I should go ahead and jump for it even at its 1200MSP price, but I think I will just show some restraint unless the non-remastered version is also included (along with the sequel) as some unlockable bonus, then I'd say it would be worth every Microsoft Point for me.

So Summer 2013 for Ducktales Remastered, June 2013 for Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara, (XBLIG) Vorpal 2 also Summer 2013, and I see Magical Drop 5 early 2013, could indicate a sweet Summer of Arcade could be in the works for me. Shows that I really cannot let up on keeping a positive balance on my Microsoft Points for the early goings of this year.

[quote name='seppuku']I'm downloading the demo for Just Cause 2, but which games are considered its peers? Since I don't spend a lot of time in this genre, I don't want to waste a lot of time playing lesser games when I could be playing the pinnacle of its type.[/QUOTE]

Goes to show how I've recently made a dark turn to a non-CAG lately. Since I am not so wise to enjoy lesser games more often than not, so I've made up in savings by purchasing more games (my budget didn't change, my collection is just larger for the same amount). At one point, my 360 collection was the cheaper but interesting alternative. So if a person/family/friend/kid visited would ask me something like "Yo dawg, you got Halo, Call of Duty, GTA, Tekken, Resident Evil, Need for Speed, Gears of War?" I would have responded with "Naw, I gots Fear 2, Battlefield 1943, Saint's Row 2, DOA4, Deadly Premonition, Burnout Revenge, Wanted (in the respective order), aren't those just as good?" Of course being a CAG, the savings has since allowed me to get those titles that my visitors would really want to play now in addition to my lesser games which I do enjoy. With my weird taste in games, I'm just saying I still have great fun with non-pinnacle titles, if your budget allows, it doesn't hurt to give a lesser title a shot, you may find something you personally like. I'd say the closest equivalent to Just Cause 2 that I've tried are the Crackdown games, closest.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Hitman Bloodmoney for $10. Most likely going to get that.[/QUOTE]

I think there is a Hitman HD Trilogy on retail disc. I could probably wait until its price gets lowered at retail outlets. Then again, Blood Money was the one that seems to get the most praise for the series, so maybe I should just forgo the rest of the series and target the star while it is discounted ... but then I'd contradict what I just typed earlier ^^.

Already had everything I wanted from the Ubisoft sale from prior discounts. I am not giving Mad Riders any chance, since I know nothing about it, so my ignorance may make me miss out unless someone convinces me otherwise. The calm before the storm of discounts is almost over, and I look forward to April 1st for more surprises. I will be quite attentive of this thread at the end of March.

(No game trailer links this time to avoid my post getting deleted)

EDIT:
[quote name='bardockkun']Prepare for a lower low point when you play that shit game...[/QUOTE]
Crap, I literally just got Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (alongside the obvious purchase) at Best Buy from the clearance shelf because I thought "it comes with some preorder bonus and it is just $7, can't be that bad." I hope I can find something redeemable about it.

[quote name='Crono-00']My anticipation for the things I plan on buying this coming week is mounting. Last week's repeats gave me an opportunity to prepare, thanks to the Best Buy 1600+400MSP offer. I can finally finish the last of the costumes for Dead Rising 2[/QUOTE]

All those costumes are pretty much pointless AND included in Off the Record for free.

^^^

That's what I get for not playing the games I own -_-. Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, and Dead Rising: Case West are all backlog titles for me. At least I knocked out the original and Case Zero a while back. If anything, I guess it will even out my 720MSP for the SSF4:AE Ultra Complete Alternate Costume Pack to a solid 800MSP. (Or I can just get the XBLIG Super Amazing Wagon Adventure I've been wanting at 80MSP)

:cry:

I was going to play DR2, until the person suggesting I should co-op with them sold away their game within 12 hours after starting the game with me for 2 hours (apparently the co-op happens after some early story). I figured now I'll play it when I get to it on my own.

EDIT: Love your Jill sandwich image ^^

EDIT 2: speaking of Capcom costume DLC (figure I like seeing the silly dress-up changes) ... I just decided to pop in the SSF4:AE disc. It is the one with the half-blue and half-red with "Arcade Edition" explicitly centered (with kerning) on the cover. I did not buy the two DLC yet that will be offered up on discount, but I do not think I can access any "alternate costumes" so I'm just wondering if the information in the OP concerning the DLC may be incorrect at this time for two of the three items with the pink asterisk . If I am wrong, please point out how I can use the DLC without DLC purchase.

(also just compared activity with ya SIX min WHISTLE, I'm amused how it appears I play what you've not put time into and vice versa ... meaning you've played a lot and I play so little, but interestingly different in choices ^^)

[quote name='Crono-00']^^^

That's what I get for not playing the games I own -_-. Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, and Dead Rising: Case West are all backlog titles for me. At least I knocked out the original and Case Zero a while back.

:cry:[/QUOTE]

A lot of Capcom DLC is pointless if you look into it. As for those costumes, Ninja is the one most people get if they do, it is basically an easy mode because zombies don't notice you nearly as fast. I 1000/1000ed DR2 without ever needing any of the DLC. Plus, you can unlock a fun costume that basically doubles your health in game for free.

OTR is good too, but should have been DLC or something. The big DLC for that is bullshit cheat code DLC, so don't get it for sure. Don't know what the new costume DLC does though.

At least Case West didn't get any DLC.

EDIT:
I'll play some DR with you if you need a partner. I have all the games. DR2 co-op campaign achievement is kind of wonky though, doesn't always pop.

There's 2 skin packs for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, the Ultra pack which I plan on buying and the Arcade Challengers pack. When I read the description of the Arcade Challengers pack, it says you don't need to purchase this if you own the disc based version of the Arcade Edition. I purchased the GoD version during the sale a couple weeks back, so do I need that pack or not?

I thought there were four total packs to have all the skins. The Street Fighter IV pack, the Super Street Fighter IV pack, the Ultra Pack, and the Arcade Challengers. All this DLC has my head spinning.

Thanks in advance if anyone can figure this out.

Hey everybody. I just got back from PAX East which was AWESOME! My friend and I entered the BattleBlock Theater Ball Game tournament and came in 2nd place!!! We won a cool swag bag from them and the tourney experience was probably my favorite of the show. It took like 3-4 hours and I only entered it since I did well during the beta. It was great fun even though we lost in the finals. Everyone was very nice and respectable and we had a good time at the booth.

Besides that, my favorite announcement at PAX East was DuckTales (ooh ooh)! I'm sad I wasn't at the Capcom panel for that since I heard that the audience sung along like the trailer suggested. I'll probably buy it at full price just to encourage other remakes like it. I didn't know it was playable on the show floor otherwise I would have waited. Oh man that show and Gummi Bears (bouncing here and there and everywhere) were my favorite shows as a child. Someone else mentioned Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers and Darkwing Duck and I'd take remakes of those too!

And thanks to MajorNelson for giving me 1 year of XBL Gold for welcoming him back home (he tweeted a phrase to win) and a copy of Age of Empires II HD at his panel. He hooked it up.

Now I'm catching up on this thread so sorry for the long post...

Thanks for the reminder about the Ascend beta. I signed up using the referral link. They announced it the day I flew out for PAX and now that I'm looking at the site I'm sad I didn't visit their booth. They had cool stuff there.

For the Spring Sale I see Hitman Blood Money is on sale. I'm thinking of getting rid of the disc and eventually buy the HD trilogy. I looked at the achievements and it looks like they have Silent Assassin/Contracts achievements together adding up to 50 total so I'm assuming they're on 1 disc and BM is a reprint with the exact same achievements. Either way I suggest getting the trilogy since it includes BM.

I'm still holding out for a Skyrim GOTY edition and probably a RE6 Gold edition.

Just Cause 2 is worth every penny and a steal at $9.99. That's my favorite sandbox game this generation followed by the Saints Row and Crackdown series. Someone mentioned Far Cry 3 which is also a favorite of mine but I categorize it slightly differently since it's a FPS albeit an open one.

I bought Dead Rising: Case Zero for $5 previously and still haven't touched it, but I've been waiting for Case West to go on sale so I'll pick that up. The original DR was okay but I think I'll enjoy these bite size bits and maybe play DR:OTR since co-op is my preference.

I'll probably finally buy Midnight Club LA since I missed it before at $10 and have been in the mood for a racing game. It's been awhile since I've played one. Otherwise the Max Payne 3 season pass will be the only other thing I buy besides DRCW and MCLA. Unless the April 1 sale is good. Hopefully we get some other XBLA titles on sale.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Hey everybody. I just got back from PAX East which was AWESOME! My friend and I entered the BattleBlock Theater Ball Game tournament and came in 2nd place!!! [/QUOTE]

That's cool, I can relate. I go to PAX Prime every year. It's such an awesome event. That's cool you had a good time.

How fun is Ball Game in Multiplayer in Battleblock Theatre? That Tourny sounds like it would have been amazing fun.

[quote name='ExtremeGamer']There's 2 skin packs for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, the Ultra pack which I plan on buying and the Arcade Challengers pack. When I read the description of the Arcade Challengers pack, it says you don't need to purchase this if you own the disc based version of the Arcade Edition. I purchased the GoD version during the sale a couple weeks back, so do I need that pack or not?

I thought there were four total packs to have all the skins. The Street Fighter IV pack, the Super Street Fighter IV pack, the Ultra Pack, and the Arcade Challengers. All this DLC has my head spinning.

Thanks in advance if anyone can figure this out.[/QUOTE]

Just started up the Games on Demand version. I don't have any extra costumes from any of the 4 costume packs available. Unless there are regional differences, you probably need to buy both packs.

[quote name='Jaypx85']Just started up the Games on Demand version. I don't have any extra costumes from any of the 4 costume packs available. Unless there are regional differences, you probably need to buy both packs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!! I didn't remember seeing them the other night, and just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything as the description is misleading.

[quote name='dvgamer']hope these go live soon. I wanna download some stuff overnight[/QUOTE]

Appears to believe I just got Dead Rising 2 and it showed 1200 MSP aka $14.99.

[quote name='brernurse']Appears to believe I just got Dead Rising 2 and it showed 1200 MSP aka $14.99.[/QUOTE]

Dragonborn still showing up 1600 MSP for me.

Looks like not everything is showing discount yet, I just checked some others and they appear to be regular price still.

On a side note does anyone know if these Dead Rising 2 DLC are useful in the game, and or if these can be unlocked just through gameplay. Or are they only available via DLC?

DLC - Ninja skills pack - 80 MSP ($1.00) - 50% off - xdldb
DLC - Sports Fan skills pack - 80 MSP ($1.00) - 50% off - xdldb
DLC - Soldier skills pack - 80 MSP ($1.00) - 50% off - xdldb
DLC - Psycho skills pack - 80 MSP ($1.00) - 50% off - xdldb

I hope those arent the only deals... that would be pretty disappointing to me.
I hope to see a LOT of DLCs and XBLA on sale... we already got a lot of GonDs during the last sale (MP3 for 5€, thank you MS!)

Just making sure, the 1st is the last day of the sale AND the one day sale, correct? I was thinking of waiting until then.

Walking Dead Ep. 2 "Starved for Help" is still showing as 400mp for me. I figure it will be adjusted eventually, but didn't want the trigger happy (or those w/o their morning coffee) to be disappointed when their balance wouldn't allow them to purchase the last episode. Happy Hunting!

BTW, I'm in the midwest if that matters. I'm also a n008 so I couldn't post link to marketplace.

Snatched Dragonborn and Hearthfire as soon as they dropped... I'm hoping Spoderman will follow the same route soon, since it's 19,99€ here in Europe and I'll gladly add it to my backlog at 50% off :)

Thoughts on Ducktales...I would be surprised if it included either original. Have we seen a nintendo game on xbox or any other non nintendo platform? Yeah contra for example but that was the arcade version. It seems nintendo owns the rights to any of their titles and Ducktales 1 and 2 were nintendo exclusive (nes and gb).

[quote name='Junpei']Snatched Dragonborn and Hearthfire as soon as they dropped... I'm hoping Spoderman will follow the same route soon, since it's 19,99€ here in Europe and I'll gladly add it to my backlog at 50% off :)[/QUOTE]

Spoderman Spoderman Does everything a spoder can...hmm just not the same ring to it. :D

can someone add this to the original post?
i just saw the sale on transformers games
rise of cybertron is now 9.99
fall of cybertron is 29.99
game dlc is 50% off

[quote name='brernurse']Looks like not everything is showing discount yet, I just checked some others and they appear to be regular price still.

On a side note does anyone know if these Dead Rising 2 DLC are useful in the game, and or if these can be unlocked just through gameplay. Or are they only available via DLC?

DLC - Ninja skills pack - 80 MSP ($1.00) - 50% off - xdldb
DLC - Sports Fan skills pack - 80 MSP ($1.00) - 50% off - xdldb
DLC - Soldier skills pack - 80 MSP ($1.00) - 50% off - xdldb
DLC - Psycho skills pack - 80 MSP ($1.00) - 50% off - xdldb[/QUOTE]

DLC only and each pack has unique buffs.

Does anyone happen to know if any of the following games happen to be region free? (i have added their hungarian prices as well for those interested, in case it turns out that any are region free):

*Hitman Absolution: 880msp
*Hitman Blood Money - 400msp
*Just Cause 2 - 400msp
*L.A. Noire - 600msp
*spider-man 3 - 600msp
*Dead Rising 2 - 600msp
*Midnight Club L.A. - 400msp

Hope someone is able to give an answer, because that's a lot of money that can be saved, regardless of how many you buy

[quote name='franscodelamrte']Does anyone happen to know if any of the following games happen to be region free? (i have added their hungarian prices as well for those interested, in case it turns out that any are region free):

*Just Cause 2 - 400msp
*L.A. Noire - 600msp
*spider-man 3 - 600msp
*Dead Rising 2 - 600msp

Hope someone is able to give an answer, because that's a lot of money that can be saved, regardless of how many you buy[/QUOTE]

Hitman absolution
La noire
Spider man 3
Dead rising 2

Are all region free

Walking dead episode 2 is showing as 400 pts and all other episodes are at 200 pts.

Is this a pricing error for episode 2?

[quote name='franscodelamrte']Does anyone happen to know if any of the following games happen to be region free? (i have added their hungarian prices as well for those interested, in case it turns out that any are region free):

*Hitman Absolution: 880msp Region free
*Hitman Blood Money - 400msp Need VPN
*Just Cause 2 - 400msp Need VPN
*L.A. Noire - 600msp Does not require VPN
*spider-man 3 - 600msp Region free
*Dead Rising 2 - 600msp Region free
*Midnight Club L.A. - 400msp Need VPN

Hope someone is able to give an answer, because that's a lot of money that can be saved, regardless of how many you buy[/QUOTE]

Here. Did not try LA Noire.

*Just Cause 2 - 400msp
*L.A. Noire - 600msp
*spider-man 3 - 600msp
*Dead Rising 2 - 600msp

I'd get just cause 2 for $5. What's the link for the Hungarian marketplace? Is there anything special to kniw when buying from that marketplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back