XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='John82']No points from Amazon.com are region free .[/QUOTE]

That is incorrect. The amazon 400msp will not work on the hungarian region

Ok another ACIII question. Will the season pass work if purchased under a different account than the one the base game is purchased under?

Let me make sure I'm not missing anything... the big one day April 1st sale is just BF3, Dishonored, and Fallout 3 DLC? Maybe that's why there were jokes about it being an April's Fool sale because while it's really a sale it's so little it's a joke.

Also, could someone confirm something I believe is correct from my experience: Microsoft DLC and voucher codes inside games NEVER expire?

I've never had a Xbox Live code not work, so I assume all of my DLC should be good to go whenever I decide to play it... though now I worry when Microsoft stops supporting the Xbox 360 on XBL, will the games still be available to download? Or will they shut everything off so you can't redeem any more vouchers and if your Xbox 360 HD dies, you can't redownload games you bought?

I have a few unused XBL Gold 12 month vouchers I bought a few years ago after hearing Microsoft never expired codes. I suppose I should start to use them soon. Does anyone have a guess what my time limit is?

I just learned that Sony PSN expires a lot of their codes (a few them expired before the expiration date), so I missed out on several because I didn't know Sony was that way. There is no point in expiring DLC, especially DLC which Sony hosts and that can be played offline in single player mode, except possibly under the claim "it takes up space on our servers" to which my answer would be... I'd gladly pay a nominal fee every year for you to maintain your old servers just so I can redownload anything I need. I do know that if I lose access to my PSN or XBL bought games when the new systems come out, I'll never buy another digital download console game again. If they shut down online multiplayer access, that's acceptable, but I still want to be able to (re)download my games. Does Steam drop old games you bought from their library because they "take up too much space on their servers"? I don't think so. Sorry for the rant. I'm really worried about this stuff.

[quote name='John82']No points from Amazon.com are region free .[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you meant, since you may or may not have left off the comma after the "No".
The 800 MSP code from Amazon is region Free. The 400 MSP code is not.

[quote name='Ubichu']Let me make sure I'm not missing anything... the big one day April 1st sale is just BF3, Dishonored, and Fallout 3 DLC? Maybe that's why there were jokes about it being an April's Fool sale because while it's really a sale it's so little it's a joke.

Also, could someone confirm something I believe is correct from my experience: Microsoft DLC and voucher codes inside games NEVER expire?

I've never had a Xbox Live code not work, so I assume all of my DLC should be good to go whenever I decide to play it... though now I worry when Microsoft stops supporting the Xbox 360 on XBL, will the games still be available to download? Or will they shut everything off so you can't redeem any more vouchers and if your Xbox 360 HD dies, you can't redownload games you bought?

I have a few unused XBL Gold 12 month vouchers I bought a few years ago after hearing Microsoft never expired codes. I suppose I should start to use them soon. Does anyone have a guess what my time limit is?

I just learned that Sony PSN expires a lot of their codes (a few them expired before the expiration date), so I missed out on several because I didn't know Sony was that way. There is no point in expiring DLC, especially DLC which Sony hosts and that can be played offline in single player mode, except possibly under the claim "it takes up space on our servers" to which my answer would be... I'd gladly pay a nominal fee every year for you to maintain your old servers just so I can redownload anything I need. I do know that if I lose access to my PSN or XBL bought games when the new systems come out, I'll never buy another digital download console game again. If they shut down online multiplayer access, that's acceptable, but I still want to be able to (re)download my games. Does Steam drop old games you bought from their library because they "take up too much space on their servers"? I don't think so. Sorry for the rant. I'm really worried about this stuff.[/QUOTE]

According to my brother the free 160MP in the Trials/Limbo/Splosion Man pack expired. Otherwise I haven't had anything that's actually FROM microsoft expire (ie. I'm not counting third party). Considering the original xbox still got Live for three years after the 360 launched, I think it's safe to say the 360 will continue to be supported for as long if not longer. Not to be hatin' on Nintendo, but the Wii U has basically made certain that the 360 and PS3 will continue to get ports of PS4 720 games (why would they only port it to Wii U?).

Hmm strange i bought a 400 MSP code from amazon.com last week and i could redeem him with no problems on my german account .

Here's my question on the ACIII Season Pass: Can anyone confirm that it does indeed work on multiple consoles (licenses)?

I only ask because I found out the hard way last week that the Sleeping Dogs DLC is only playable on the console it was downloaded on. I normally download content on the community console, which is used by the entire household, and play it from my personal console. I want to make sure I can do this with ACIII before purchasing.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Asking the people who actually played Dishonored...are the achievements hard to get? The DLC has some high ratios, wanted to buy the game at some point so debating to get the dlc now...

[/QUOTE]

I'm not an achievement hunter at all. But I can tell you that I played through the game twice and have under 400 gamerscore on it I think. So you're not really going to get it without trying and just playing through.

[quote name='ooga']I'm not sure what you meant, since you may or may not have left off the comma after the "No".
The 800 MSP code from Amazon is region Free. The 400 MSP code is not.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='John82']Hmm strange i bought a 400 MSP code from amazon.com last week and i could redeem him with no problems on my german account .[/QUOTE]

I bought 400msp from GS and Amazon on March 11th. Neither were region-free.

[quote name='ooga']I'm not sure what you meant, since you may or may not have left off the comma after the "No".

I do think that you can get 400msp codes for a couple of regions like US,JP,UK on amazon. But they do not work on every region. I learned this the hard way

[quote name='Tsel']They don't HAVE to have an April 1st sale. You're not entitled to that whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

Except that they do, so he is. Entitlement is a silly en vogue political word right not to encourage people to think they don't deserve to be treated a certain way. If the company we pay money to decides to promote something and it's a disappointment then we are allowed to express our disappointment.

Without that we'd not have a lot of things in retail and business that people encouraged to come about with their vocal and financial protest. You are not "entitled" to have a good experience with what you purchase or support with your money, it's a basic principle of commerce.

When you allow businesses to skate by and refer to others voicing their disapproval as acting entitled, you play right into the hands of businesses trying to give you the least they can for the highest price possible.

[quote name='biledriver']Except that they do, so he is. Entitlement is a silly en vogue political word right not to encourage people to think they don't deserve to be treated a certain way. If the company we pay money to decides to promote something and it's a disappointment then we are allowed to express our disappointment.

Without that we'd not have a lot of things in retail and business that people encouraged to come about with their vocal and financial protest. You are not "entitled" to have a good experience with what you purchase or support with your money, it's a basic principle of commerce.

When you allow businesses to skate by and refer to others voicing their disapproval as acting entitled, you play right into the hands of businesses trying to give you the least they can for the highest price possible.[/QUOTE]
Preach brother. :bow:

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Asking the people who actually played Dishonored...are the achievements hard to get? The DLC has some high ratios, wanted to buy the game at some point so debating to get the dlc now...

Also debating to get the AC3 Season Pass...didn't know it includes all pre-order stuff...got all of them near release was a hard work to gather them all meh[/QUOTE]

I assume you mean TA ratio? Keep in mind they did just do recalculation on DLC ratios over there. So almost all of them are a little inflated.

So the 800 MSP works 100% on my european xbl account? I may get one of those since they're ~8€ and on xbl i should pay 6€ for 500 msp :s

[quote name='MeteoSparkZero']I really want to get the Dragonborn DLC, but I'm less than 100 points too short to purchase it, and it ends tomorrow![/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for GOTY version. Holding out faint, stupid hope for port to next gen consoles too.

Here's my question on the ACIII Season Pass: Can anyone confirm that it does indeed work on multiple consoles (licenses)?

I only ask because I found out the hard way last week that the Sleeping Dogs DLC is only playable on the console it was downloaded on. I normally download content on the community console, which is used by the entire household, and play it from my personal console. I want to make sure I can do this with ACIII before purchasing.

The Playstation sales have me spoiled because I always look at this Xbox sales as a joke. Midnight Club complete for $10 and the Dishonored DLC is a good price though.

Glad that I read OP because I thought the GOD of Midnight Club LA didn't come with the DLC and was about to buy some, eek.

(Fallout 3 DLC is a awesome price to but I imagine anyone who's really into the game probably already owns it)

Can anyone recommend the LA Noire DLC pass? I still havent' played the base game but that's the only thing the looks even slightly appealing to me in this sale. Thanks.

[quote name='Tsel']They don't HAVE to have an April 1st sale. You're not entitled to that whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='biledriver']Except that they do, so he is. Entitlement is a silly en vogue political word right not to encourage people to think they don't deserve to be treated a certain way. If the company we pay money to decides to promote something and it's a disappointment then we are allowed to express our disappointment.
[/QUOTE]

Except... Tsel is saying, I believe, that MS didn't have to host a special 1-day sale just because it's April 1st to begin with. Prior to promoting that they were going to have a sale, what precedent is your money holding them to that they would need to have this sale in the first place exactly...? There isn't one.

And on the same note, if we didn't have the leaked sales page prior to this 1-day sale itself, MS would be more than keeping up their side of things by hosting a sale consisting of simply the aforementioned "horse armor" dlc, it would still have been a sale in some form.

[customspoiler=Semantics]
The term "entitlement" is thrown around, generally speaking, because too many people suddenly believe they should be treated as if they deserve much-more & then-some, and that everything offered should be pleasing to them specifically and all the time. There is a line between being proportionately disappointed/letdown with something versus throwing a hissy fit, stomping your legs on the floor, because something doesn't meet the one-sided standards that only you-yourself have setup and agreed to.
[/customspoiler]
*Stepsdown from the mic and returns to his dark corner....*

In more-relevant news, this Kotaku article pretty much sold me on the Dunwall Trials dlc, even though I haven't touched my Black Friday Sale Dishonored yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jthieme']Can anyone recommend the LA Noire DLC pass? I still havent' played the base game but that's the only thing the looks even slightly appealing to me in this sale. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'd try the base game first, to see if the gameplay appeals to you. Personally, I found the game pretty dull and frustrating, but I know some people love it.

[quote name='im_dany']So the 800 MSP works 100% on my european xbl account? I may get one of those since they're ~8€ and on xbl i should pay 6€ for 500 msp :s[/QUOTE]
Bump since the page changed.

Was picking up the ACIII Season Pass and just noticed this in the fineprint and figured I'd relay it since I remember some people asking:

The season pass is not compatible with the Traditional Chinese / Japanese / Korean version of AC3.

Not sure if it's a scare tactic, but figured I'd toss it out there to be confirmed or denied.

[quote name='Sanges99']Was picking up the ACIII Season Pass and just noticed this in the fineprint and figured I'd relay it since I remember some people asking:

Not sure if it's a scare tactic, but figured I'd toss it out there to be confirmed or denied.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']Yes that would effect you if you downloaded the chinese version of AC3[/QUOTE]

I want to throw this out there, but I downloaded the Chinese one before they cut if off. I didn't migrate anything. I also just bought the season pass with my main, before I even knew about that fine print. I was able to start George Washington just fine, along with everything else installing just fine. I think it's mainly a scare tactic, like you mentioned.

Again, the season pass works just fine with my free Chinese account game.

What is difference between the US version and the Chinese version? Everything was in English and nothing looked any different than my disc copy. Are there console profile defaults that automatically switch everything to your language?

Why would they use a scare tactic?

I mean here's how it went/is going.

A bunch of people got an item for FREE. Meaning they made no money off of it.

Now they are having a sale on the DLC for that free game. If someone buys that DLC then they at least make some money off that free game.

I would be doing the opposite. I would email all the people who got the free AC and promote the heck out of the sale. In big bold words I would switch the "does not" to "DOES" work with traditional Chinese, Korean etc

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Why would they use a scare tactic?

I mean here's how it went/is going.

A bunch of people got an item for FREE. Meaning they made no money off of it.

Now they are having a sale on the DLC for that free game. If someone buys that DLC then they at least make some money off that free game.

I would be doing the opposite. I would email all the people who got the free AC and promote the heck out of the sale. In big bold words I would switch the "does not" to "DOES" work with traditional Chinese, Korean etc[/QUOTE]
because Ubisoft doesn't want to sell their recent AAA game and all its DLC to you for $20

[quote name='im_dany']So the 800 MSP works 100% on my european xbl account? I may get one of those since they're ~8€ and on xbl i should pay 6€ for 500 msp :s[/QUOTE]

I have not tried it myself, but I know of at least half a dozen people on this board that bought 800 msp codes and had no issues using them on Hungarian accounts. I've yet to hear of a single person encountering any problems. Nothing is 100% guaranteed, but it seems very unlikely you'll have any issues.

[quote name='Sanges99']Except... Tsel is saying, I believe, that MS didn't have to host a special 1-day sale just because it's April 1st to begin with. Prior to promoting that they were going to have a sale, what precedent is your money holding them to that they would need to have this sale in the first place exactly...? There isn't one.

And on the same note, if we didn't have the leaked sales page prior to this 1-day sale itself, MS would be more than keeping up their side of things by hosting a sale consisting of simply the aforementioned "horse armor" dlc, it would still have been a sale in some form.

The term "entitlement" is thrown around, generally speaking, because too many people suddenly believe they should be treated as if they deserve much-more & then-some, and that everything offered should be pleasing to them specifically and all the time. There is a line between being proportionately disappointed/letdown with something versus throwing a hissy fit, stomping your legs on the floor, because something doesn't meet the one-sided standards that only you-yourself have setup and agreed to.
[/customspoiler]

In more-relevant news, this Kotaku article pretty much sold me on the Dunwall Trials dlc, even though I haven't touched my Black Friday Sale Dishonored yet.[/QUOTE]
Bingo!

[quote name='tunavi']because Ubisoft doesn't want to sell their recent AAA game and all its DLC to you for $20[/QUOTE]

So they would rather sell you their recent AAA game for $0?

[quote name='ooga']I have not tried it myself, but I know of at least half a dozen people on this board that bought 800 msp codes and had no issues using them on Hungarian accounts. I've yet to hear of a single person encountering any problems. Nothing is 100% guaranteed, but it seems very unlikely you'll have any issues.[/QUOTE]

I was one that used the 800 on my Hungarian account and it worked no problem.

As a note mine were physical cards, others have said that AMZ digital DL cards have worked fine for them also

[quote name='tunavi']because Ubisoft doesn't want to sell their recent AAA game and all its DLC to you for $20[/QUOTE]
Im sure they rather make 20 than nothing

[quote name='Sanges99']Except... Tsel is saying, I believe, that MS didn't have to host a special 1-day sale just because it's April 1st to begin with. Prior to promoting that they were going to have a sale, what precedent is your money holding them to that they would need to have this sale in the first place exactly...? There isn't one.

[/customspoiler]

In more-relevant news, this Kotaku article pretty much sold me on the Dunwall Trials dlc, even though I haven't touched my Black Friday Sale Dishonored yet.[/QUOTE]

*claps*

[/customspoiler]

Well said. Everyone has their own "entitlement threshold" as to when they think their getting their fair shake. In regards to video games, too far to one direction makes them look like white knights for their particular console of choice, and too far the other direction makes them look unreasonably difficult to please.

Can anyone confirm that the Assassins Creed 3 Season Pass does indeed work on multiple consoles (licenses)?

[quote name='ooga']Hehehe happened to me before. Wait 10 more hours. Not the end of the world unless you need the points NOW.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, as I'm also inconviniently 100 points short of getting the last FO3 dlc. Haha.

P.S.: Seasick, doesn't all DLC work on the console & the profile? So wouldn't it make the most sense to download it on the community but under your profile's name?

[quote name='xbox_man']With the assassins creed season pass, is this a season pass that includes all dlc or just some of it?
Also, would you recommend someone that does not have the game and will probably not get and play it for a while yet to get, or should i wait for dlc to come cheaper?[/QUOTE]

It includes all of the DLC, but unless you're going to get the game in a month or two, I'd wait until this goes on sale again.

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']Can anyone confirm that the Assassins Creed 3 Season Pass does indeed work on multiple consoles (licenses)?

I only ask because I found out the hard way last week that the Sleeping Dogs DLC is only playable on the console it was downloaded on. I normally download content on the community console, which is used by the entire household, and play it from my personal console. I want to make sure I can do this with ACIII before purchasing.[/QUOTE]

It does not, the licensing agreement that kept you from using the Sleeping Dogs DLC on multiple consoles also applies to all DLC since the terms were last updated.

[quote name='sgand']I want to throw this out there, but I downloaded the Chinese one before they cut if off. I didn't migrate anything. I also just bought the season pass with my main, before I even knew about that fine print. I was able to start George Washington just fine, along with everything else installing just fine. I think it's mainly a scare tactic, like you mentioned.

Again, the season pass works just fine with my free Chinese account game.

What is difference between the US version and the Chinese version? Everything was in English and nothing looked any different than my disc copy. Are there console profile defaults that automatically switch everything to your language?[/QUOTE]

Well, the Chinese version that everyone downloaded was region free, I think it means if you bought athe Chinese version on disc

[quote name='Anexanhume']I'm waiting for GOTY version. Holding out faint, stupid hope for port to next gen consoles too.[/QUOTE]

Great Skyrim DLC sale but still not a bad idea at all to wait, for those who can. I mean, I bought the Collector's Edition Skyrim for Xbox 360, bought all the DLC thus far and will still get the GOTY too, when it inevitably comes out. I love the game that much.

Ha, I was so thinking the same thing for next gen. I would go crazy for ultra settings Skyrim on a console, perhaps they will get community mods to work on consoles somehow.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I'd try the base game first, to see if the gameplay appeals to you. Personally, I found the game pretty dull and frustrating, but I know some people love it.[/QUOTE]
Someone let me borrow the complete edition or whatever it's called. Couldn't finish it, I didn't like the era. It's a good game, just certainly some people like myself find it lacking.

[quote name='WolfmanASTN']It includes all of the DLC, but unless you're going to get the game in a month or two, I'd wait until this goes on sale again.[/QUOTE]

Plus there is the final episode for the G.Washington DLC coming out this month. But yeah, you could wait. For those who been waiting and own it or have the game for free like me find it hard to resist with good reason.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']
Also debating to get the AC3 Season Pass...didn't know it includes all pre-order stuff...got all of them near release was a hard work to gather them all meh[/QUOTE]

It's generally a rule of thumb to not worry about the billion separate pieces of pre-order DLC for the AC series because it will inevitably be released as part of a larger DLC at a later date: see Bonfire of the Vanities & Secret Locations for AC2, Lost Archive for AC: Revolutions & Hidden Secrets Pack for AC3.

[quote name='ooga']Hehehe happened to me before. Wait 10 more hours. Not the end of the world unless you need the points NOW.[/QUOTE]
Prices usually transition in the Marketplace around 2am Pacific ... so if you're still awake at midnight, you can still earn that last 1 point. HOWEVER, the Bing points can take up to 24 hours of "office time", since they have actual humans checking redemption, so you probably won't get them in time. Just buy the 800pts from Amazon (or run down to your local game and/or big-box store) and buy the stupid things.

Someone here on CAG may also be selling points, so ask around if you're trying to be "cheap". :)

[quote name='Cornelius']Prices usually transition in the Marketplace around 2am Pacific ... so if you're still awake at midnight, you can still earn that last 1 point. HOWEVER, the Bing points can take up to 24 hours of "office time", since they have actual humans checking redemption, so you probably won't get them in time. Just buy the 800pts from Amazon (or run down to your local game and/or big-box store) and buy the stupid things.

Someone here on CAG may also be selling points, so ask around if you're trying to be "cheap". :)[/QUOTE]

I'm seeing if anyone would spot me and promising I'd pay them back tomorrow since I'm flat broke.

Unfortunately no one yet so i'll probably stay up until 4am my time praying that the points come through, haha.

[quote name='gospelman']Ok another ACIII question. Will the season pass work if purchased under a different account than the one the base game is purchased under?[/QUOTE]
Assuming you bought both the game & the Season Pass from the same region ... :lol: ... the 1st console that you downloaded the DLC to will have it licensed for ALL users on 360, just like the same rules with XBLA games. On the 2nd 360 & thereafter, you'll need to have the DLC's purchasing account logged in for the DLC to be available to the account that purchased the core game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back