XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']A lot of discounts on all the Minecraft Avatarstuff is going on right now oO 3 pages with stuff for that and one seems to be gold exclusive lol oO[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thank God for Syplon's site and the sharable BB Code, it won't be too hard to add to the OP.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I am still waiting for a Half Minute Hero sale...Going on 2 years now.[/QUOTE]
Either give in and grab it or get the Steam version during the summer sale. The Steam version is the 360 version but with the cut material that was on the PSP version put back in. If you like the gameplay style of it, I'd say it's worth the full value (especially considering the lack of 360 sales on it)

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I am still waiting for a Half Minute Hero sale...Going on 2 years now.[/QUOTE]
Filthy console peasants. Us PC users got it cheap on Steam ages ago. A superior version too.

That said I don't much care for HMH. It's a fun minigame for 15 minutes but that's about all I want to sink into it.

In my opinion the PSP modes that didn't make 360 are WORSE than the main mode (But NOT a negative addition.) but I also don't think the main mode is worth the time of day.

I'm finally getting around to playing all the DotW demos of games I don't have. So far Texax Cheat'em was pretty bad. I actually like the premise, but the presentation of the game was so bare bones and boring I don't see myself every actually trying to learn the game.

Mad Tracks is also a pass. Doesn't seem like it boasts a whole lot of single player content, and I won't be playing it local multiplayer anytime soon. Gotta admit, both the 350MSP addons were a turnoff too.

[quote name='chuckie88']I'd be down for participating, let me know if you get this going.

Maybe we could all donate completed games from our backlogs to the winners? ;)[/QUOTE]

You read my mind on that donation part :)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I'm almost done with my May titles (stuck in Folklore....don't ask, I'd rather not have to talk about that game), but after that I like the idea of playing a game as a group:)[/QUOTE]

How is Folklore? I've been debating buying it for my PS3.

[quote name='skonson']Me too, I'm down. My question though is when are you done with a game? Is is complete once you max out your cheevos or just once you complete the main story?
[/QUOTE]

For the backlog group it would be once you're done with the main campaign. It's up to you if you want to do all the achievements. I personally will try but it's not a requirement.

Okay I'll go ahead and start a group this week and let everyone know once that's ready.

This past week was incredibly packed with activity, that's not including the announcement of the Xbox One. So much discounted, so much to buy. I appreciate how this past week contrasts the previous which only offered me a glimpse of Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- during the Arc System Works 25th Anniversary event, but nothing worth purchasing.

I had to upgrade to a Gold Membership again (timed its ending to line up with a Wednesday and giving ample time for Xbox Rewards to recognize my status change on the site), just to take advantage of the 2% refunds if a partial month counts and surge in discounts which involves me. I was pleased to see the Split/Second DLC on discount so I made them mine, because I've not seen the offered items for less and I doubt they'd appear on discount again (chances appear low, but still hope for Onslaught Pack to get a discount soon). This week I also finally opted to buy Ilomilo, just to enter this past weekend achievement challenge. Fortunately Ilomilo had its price reduced to its prior sale price and had many postings on this thread vouching for its quality (I passed before because I was no hurry due to backlog of games I wanted to get to sooner).

I am not as fortunate as others here, as I only was able to get 2 orders of 1200MSP for $5+ (I reside in an evil debt ridden state which charges tax on these things). At least those points will be enough to fulfill my promise to get GonD Deathsmiles 2X on discount for everyone else by purchasing it at its full price when the month changes over. I will continue trying to get more wonderfully discounted Microsoft Points so I can make what has never been discounted before discounted for every CAG.

I know my spending this coming week, likely at the change of the month as well, also involves Darkstalkers Resurrection at the discounted 800MSP price. I know 33% off is not a significant discount, but it is the price which I would have accepted buying on release had it released at that price. All this spending in this short amount of time forces me to put off buying a game due out in the near future which I was so excited to play on my 360, but it's okay because it is expensive unlike everything else I'll be getting.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Im not buying anything till I find out what June's xbox reward is. Also in your case Im sure the dlc will go on sale fairly soon, since the complete edition is coming out.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of waiting on the change of the month to make new purchases, I too hope there will be something new for a rewards offer when June comes about. However, if you didn't notice, the current MyPunchcards offer runs for about 2.25 months ending mid-July. Doesn't stop me wishing for something new, because I don't buy TV seasons nor movies on Xbox Video nor do I ever have the right games to ever participate in 8+ community playdates in a given month (for 100MSP).

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Just had a little conversation with Xbox Support and they brought the City Lights DLC back to the marketplace now, they didn't even notice that the pulled the full dlc instead of the trial LOL so yeah anyone can get the City Lights DLC for Doritos Crash Course now if you missed it earlier! =D[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much! Once again I am procrastinating on purchasing waiting on some DLC rewards offer or something. However if I do take advantage of my Microsoft Store code for more 1200MSP codes, I'll probably add this DLC onto my backlog at its full price (meaning it'll go on discount, as per my curse). I still wonder how your conversation went with Xbox Support, because when I try asking about delisted items, I get responses like "have you tried unplugging your 360's power and waiting 2 minutes" and "lets clear your cache on your 360's HDD 5 times then download your profile" ... sadly those solutions never gets me the games/DLC I missed out on (like the original Pinball FX DLC) how I wish they did.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Btw the DLC for Brink Agents of Change is on sale for 400 MSP too...I know it was free in the very beginning that is when I got it anyway it is not listed in the OP..[/QUOTE]

I had no idea they started charging for that DLC now. I think I grabbed that DLC before Best Buy sold away Brink for $5USD (I think the code included was for one of the tattoo DLCs). Goes to show maybe it could be worth it to queue up some of those free DLC one may have in mind for titles they may get, just in case this happens. I read somewhere that Dreadnaught DLC for Gears of War: Judgment may not continue to be free, so at least add it to your download history if you think there's a chance you'd get the game in the future.

[quote name='Sway']It's been confirmed that avatars will be on the Xbox One.
http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/22/4356224/xbox-one-avatar-support[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness the Disney broom I bought this week will not go to waste should I choose to play on the Xbox One.

This week's Castle Storm at least releases at 800MSP instead of the 1200MSP too many recent XBLA games seem to be priced lately. However, it doesn't appeal to me at this time at 800MSP, we'll talk again if this title gets a discount.

I noticed the Sales & Specials section in the OP share a similar green as the asterisk to point out the method to purchase GonD titles with Microsoft Points. May I suggest switching the color of the section to something else to avoid confusion with the asterisk notation color. I know it is a wiki OP, and I can try to make the change, but I want to know if that is a good idea before I attempt it. I was thinking about maybe a light green-blue (warning, link leads to saccharine overload, recently realized its title was the RGB color notation expressed in hexadecimal format, would have preferred to link this song instead in celebration of Saints Row 4's dubstep gun but I had to fit in a color reference =P). Anyway, save some Microsoft Points for me in the Microsoft Store, I am in need of restocking for future sales.

Almost forgot to bite on this week's sales. Snagged Matt Hazard, Mad Tracks, Rocketbowl, Alan Wake's Nightmare and Jeremy McGrath's Offroad. Was just going to pick up Matt Hazard and Mad Tracks, but what the heck, I'm running out of arcade games that I'm interested in that I don't own. Considering I bought about 30 new NES games and ~10 or so SNES games It's going to be even harder to find time for the XBLA backlog when I'm on a big retro kick.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Almost forgot to bite on this week's sales. Snagged Matt Hazard, Mad Tracks, Rocketbowl, Alan Wake's Nightmare and Jeremy McGrath's Offroad. Was just going to pick up Matt Hazard and Mad Tracks, but what the heck, I'm running out of arcade games that I'm interested in that I don't own. Considering I bought about 30 new NES games and ~10 or so SNES games It's going to be even harder to find time for the XBLA backlog when I'm on a big retro kick.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I actually ended up passing on everything this week, besides Alan Wake GoD and The Writer DLC. Even for cheap, I couldn't see myself actually ever wanting to play Jeremy McGrath, Rocketbowl, or Matt Hazard. Honestly, I was really close to biting on Rocketbowl, but the Achievement list actually turned me off of that one. I guess I'm starting to learn restraint.

I'm now getting an error message when trying to purchase Jeremy McGrath Off-Road racing. Both on website and xbox. Hope it's fixed before the price reverts back to 800.

The Alan Wake deals are pretty nice. I was wondering if anyone would recommend Ghost Recon for tomorrow's sale? I'm looking for a co-op game after getting 2 $5 codes for me and my friend, and if it's $15 it might be the ticket.

Also, if anyone has Double Dragon:Neon did they ever do that online multi-player update? I have seen a ton of forums talking about it, but they all stop before confirming if it came out or not. I don't know whether it came out and people stopped posting, or people just stopped caring.

Edit: I also have dark souls, would anyone recommend it's multi-player (is the full main story co-op)? My friend might not be as patient as I am with the difficulty, would it just end up frustrating?

[quote name='An J0e']The Alan Wake deals are pretty nice. I was wondering if anyone would recommend Ghost Recon for tomorrow's sale? I'm looking for a co-op game after getting 2 $5 codes for me and my friend, and if it's $15 it might be the ticket.

Also, if anyone has Double Dragon:Neon did they ever do that online multi-player update? I have seen a ton of forums talking about it, but they all stop before confirming if it came out or not. I don't know whether it came out and people stopped posting, or people just stopped caring.[/QUOTE]

There's no online match-making for the co-op of Ghost Recon so if you want to play with friends you can either do it split-screen or invite people from your friends list.

[quote name='vlv723']I'm now getting an error message when trying to purchase Jeremy McGrath Off-Road racing. Both on website and xbox. Hope it's fixed before the price reverts back to 800.[/QUOTE]

I came here with the intent to bitch and gripe about the same thing. What gives? I'd bite for $5. I was having trouble purchasing some of the Split/Second and Disney Universe DLC also, but that eventually resolved itself with enough furious clicking. Try again early in the morning, maybe?

I did bite on Matt Hazard: BBB, Pid, and RocketBowl. They all seemed like enough fun for me. I almost bit on Texas Cheat 'Em, which was nice enough to at least give me a basic rundown of poker - yup, I was the one guy left on Earth who didn't have a clue - but it seems so bland. Its UI would have been passable in the first year of XBLA, but the game came out three months ago. Ha! D3 sales and markdowns aren't exactly obscure, so I'll exercise a tiny bit of restraint and see if it hits 200 MSP sometime.

Cleaned up the OP a tiny bit - though the only thing worth noting is that I yanked the Guitar Hero/DJ Hero DLC from the monthly markdowns, since a) their prices went back up about a week ago, and b) who actually thought those were permanent...?

[quote name='An J0e']
Also, if anyone has Double Dragon:Neon did they ever do that online multi-player update? I have seen a ton of forums talking about it, but they all stop before confirming if it came out or not. I don't know whether it came out and people stopped posting, or people just stopped caring.[/QUOTE]

No online co-op update yet and it's highly unlikely we will get one at this point. :(
If you don't have a friend for local co-op, buying this is a big no.

*shrug* I played through & loved Double Dragon: Neon single-player. I don't think the game does the best job of explaining its upgrade systems, but that's my only knock against it - once you figure it out, it's a blast.

EDIT: I managed to get $40 worth of points using the discount codes last week. I played the demo to Forza Horizons and loved it, but I'm torn between picking it up & waiting for a sale. As someone who doesn't typically follow XBLA sales, has this game been on sale for less than that already? Any guesses as to the odds of it dropping lower anytime soon?

[quote name='argyle']*shrug* I played through & loved Double Dragon: Neon single-player. I don't think the game does the best job of explaining its upgrade systems, but that's my only knock against it - once you figure it out, it's a blast.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Neon is great fun by itself too. I wish the grinding mechanic didn't encourage you to just replay specific levels and avoid others, but it still adds a lot of longevity to the title.

[quote name='An J0e']The Alan Wake deals are pretty nice. I was wondering if anyone would recommend Ghost Recon for tomorrow's sale? I'm looking for a co-op game after getting 2 $5 codes for me and my friend, and if it's $15 it might be the ticket.

I started playing it co-op the other day and really like it. We were playing on Elite (the highest) difficulty which isn't that hard. It's fun but it's technically easier to beat solo with 3 AI players because they don't get detected and you can make them kill lots of enemies easily.

My one warning is the save system is weird. My friend and I had to start over solo because it would not let us progress past the last mission we completed with the host. We beat the first 4 missions together but when we selected continue it would go back to mission 1 and if we did mission select and replayed mission 4 it just took us back to the main menu and still did not unlock mission 5. Now we are replaying all the missions solo and will continue co-op oncr everything is unlocked. It sucks.

Co-op is online only. And I can't speak for the competitive MP since we have not touched it yet. I'll be buying the DLC this week.

[quote name='argyle']*shrug* I played through & loved Double Dragon: Neon single-player. I don't think the game does the best job of explaining its upgrade systems, but that's my only knock against it - once you figure it out, it's a blast.

EDIT: I managed to get $40 worth of points using the discount codes last week. I played the demo to Forza Horizons and loved it, but I'm torn between picking it up & waiting for a sale. As someone who doesn't typically follow XBLA sales, has this game been on sale for less than that already? Any guesses as to the odds of it dropping lower anytime soon?[/QUOTE]

Xbldb says that is $40 is the cheapest it's been, though it is also currently only $33.21 on amazon. It dropped to it's current price in february, so it could possibly go lower soon. Hard to say though since a new forza isn't coming out until whenever the X1 releases, so it could hold it's value for a while (most good selling 360 exclusives seem to, look at how long Halo 3 took to drop).

[quote name='hotnikelz']still no word on dark souls price?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I was hoping to find out the price for it as well, before the Alan Wake sale ends so that I could find out if I had enough points to get Dark Souls or not.

I think it's going to be 800 points, or atleast that's what I hope since that is all I have.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Everybody buy Double Dragon II. Support small development teams!![/QUOTE]

Sorry to disapoint you but this game is horrible :(
No matter how much I do want to support small development teams, I do not wish to support something like that...

[quote name='super marioPS2']Nope. I was hoping to find out the price for it as well, before the Alan Wake sale ends so that I could find out if I had enough points to get Dark Souls or not.

I think it's going to be 800 points, or atleast that's what I hope since that is all I have.[/QUOTE]

It'll probably be 1200.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']It'll probably be 1200.[/QUOTE]

Just looking at the recent sales all have been atleast 50% off, if it isn't 800 then oh well just have to save em for something else.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Xbldb says that is $40 is the cheapest it's been, though it is also currently only $33.21 on amazon. It dropped to it's current price in february, so it could possibly go lower soon. Hard to say though since a new forza isn't coming out until whenever the X1 releases, so it could hold it's value for a while (most good selling 360 exclusives seem to, look at how long Halo 3 took to drop).[/QUOTE]
At 3:00 P.M. EST, Amazon will have the L.E. for no more than $30.

Thanks for the info on DD:N, Sounds like ghost recon may be a good choice if it's 1200 points.

I also looked up demon souls multi-player, and I don't think my friend would have the patience to join a game together.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I came here with the intent to bitch and gripe about the same thing. What gives? I'd bite for $5. I was having trouble purchasing some of the Split/Second and Disney Universe DLC also, but that eventually resolved itself with enough furious clicking. Try again early in the morning, maybe?

I did bite on Matt Hazard: BBB, Pid, and RocketBowl. They all seemed like enough fun for me. I almost bit on Texas Cheat 'Em, which was nice enough to at least give me a basic rundown of poker - yup, I was the one guy left on Earth who didn't have a clue - but it seems so bland. Its UI would have been passable in the first year of XBLA, but the game came out three months ago. Ha! D3 sales and markdowns aren't exactly obscure, so I'll exercise a tiny bit of restraint and see if it hits 200 MSP sometime.

Cleaned up the OP a tiny bit - though the only thing worth noting is that I yanked the Guitar Hero/DJ Hero DLC from the monthly markdowns, since a) their prices went back up about a week ago, and b) who actually thought those were permanent...?[/QUOTE]

Texas Cheat'em came out 4 years ago, which helps explain the god awful UI.

They must have taken down and re-uploaded the file or something, that's why xbox.com says it came out in February 2013. Never trust xbox.com's dates.

[quote name='super marioPS2']Nope. I was hoping to find out the price for it as well, before the Alan Wake sale ends so that I could find out if I had enough points to get Dark Souls or not.

I think it's going to be 800 points, or atleast that's what I hope since that is all I have.[/QUOTE]

We should know in a few hours, deals almost always go live early Tuesday morning. I don't think there's any way it will be less than 800.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Glad I passed on that deal od the week. Solid buy for a physical copy when the price inevitably tanks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it won't take long until we see decent deals for disc version.

I spent the last half hour reading a wide range of reviews on Dark Souls. I'm a person that is easily frustrated by games, but I'll be damned if those "you're going to die more times than you'd believe" kind of comments didn't seem to be issuing me some sort of personal challenge. If it's $10, I'm buying it.

I just got home from work and thought Darkstalkers was going to be live. I was ready to start my download for when I left for a medical appt; on this slow internet it might have been finished by the time I got back.
Sales are not live, of course; I am just dumb. But it did give me one last chance to buy American Nightmare, so that is nice. Picked that up and will let it download when I get back. Iron Man 3 is on one of the TV channels here amazingly enough, so I will kick back with a salad and some Cake Batter Muscle Milk and watch it while the game downloads.

[quote name='EYEL1NER'] Picked that up and will let it download when I get back. Iron Man 3 is on one of the TV channels here amazingly enough, so I will kick back with a salad and some Cake Batter Muscle Milk and watch it while the game downloads.[/QUOTE]

What country are you in that iron Man 3 is out on TV? The movie just game out a few weeks ago. Or are you from the future? If so, any word on any of June's XBLA deals?

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is 1200 pts ($15)

Darkstalkers Resurrection has also gone live for 800 pts.

Started to update the OP. Didn't realize that there was going to be so much Dance Central stuff. I don't have the time or inclination to put that in as to be honest, how many people are actually going to buy most of that stuff. Ditto with the Minecraft Avatar stuff. Might leave that to someone else to decide what to do with it.

Hopefully Dark Souls will be mine for $10.

Darkstalkers is live?! Awesome!
I wish Artorias of the Abyss was live too, but I will grab that tomorrow morning I guess.
[quote name='skonson']What country are you in that iron Man 3 is out on TV? The movie just game out a few weeks ago. Or are you from the future? If so, any word on any of June's XBLA deals?[/QUOTE]
I'm on a small US base in Greenland. The TV channels are ran by the Danes. And the version of the movie has Chinese subtitles whenever text or words are displayed. So I don't really know how they are showing it. I don't believe it is something they downloaded though, because I think the Danish and Greenlandic govts are not that open to piracy and the Danish police chief or whoever on base would certainly have some questions when he turned on the TV and noticed it.

Anyway, time to get Darkstalkers downloading. Can't wait to play some it.

Ghost Recon is 50% off in USA (14.99$ instead of 29.99$), but in Europe they did $=€ instead of converting the discount, making it 14.99€ instead of 19.99€.

Come on MS..

xbldb picked up Dark Souls at 800 MSP, but it's not live on xbox.com yet.

EDIT: Actually it is. I had to click on buy then it showed up at the discounted price.

[quote name='weeman43302']xbldb picked up Dark Souls at 800 MSP, but it's not live on xbox.com yet.

EDIT: Actually it is. I had to click on buy then it showed up at the discounted price.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks. Had been waiting for it to change...shows up 800 msp when you go to purchase :D Game + DLC for only 1400 msp...like $6 if you got in on those $5 Microsoft point deals ;)

I'll be really upset if Ghost Recon GonD came with the Online Pass. I Passed on the digital version cause of it, and bought it off Gamefly =\

[quote name='weeman43302']xbldb picked up Dark Souls at 800 MSP, but it's not live on xbox.com yet.

EDIT: Actually it is. I had to click on buy then it showed up at the discounted price.[/QUOTE]

Ta. Updated the OP along with the NBA 2K13 sale and Kinect Sports Season Two price. Someone smarter than me please decide what to do with the Dance Central/Minecraft Avatar stuff please.

Oh and buying Dark Souls now btw.

Edit: Just a note, at least on the Canadian Xbox Live if you buy Dark Souls on your console it still shows up as $19.99 at the moment. Works fine on the website though. So if you have any issues just go there. Downloading now. Looking forward to being up all night cursing at my controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back