XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']Right on, thanks. I'll definitely shoot you a invite if I'm needing help.[/QUOTE]
You won't be able to summon me until after the first boss battle when you talk to
solaire. (the guy with a sun on his armor)

Ok. I've updated the DC list. Hope it's in an understandable format. The only thing missing are some formatting and xbldb links, which I figured someone else can do. Otherwise, I believe all of the pricing is correct. It seems there are only two songs you can't get in a dance pack.

Anyone want me to build a "How to get all DC DLC for as cheap as possible" guide to put in the OP?

[quote name='Brother Daz']Ok seems like there is a good bunch of DS players here. My question is: I picked up the hard bound guide from GS a while back and have read that a update changed a bunch of the in game stats. It's the guide completely useless now? Or would it still be ok to use for maps and tough points I may run into?[/QUOTE]

The maps in the guide are fine and the general information is good too. But specific info on most weapons and armor are very outdated. There were a few updates but one in particular significantly changed the weapon and armor properties as they are upgraded. The scaling in regards to stats improved a great deal on several weapons and shields were buffed and nerfed as well.

Again, not a big deal till you get down into the guts of the game and really understand how things work. Then the changes are pretty big.

Ok you guys, I have completed the guide to purchase all 85 Dance Central DLC songs and I have added it to the OP. At the current sale prices, it would cost 9660 MSP or $120.75 to get all the songs as cheap as possible. Hope it helps you guys that want to dance all night! I believe it is totally worth it! =)

[quote name='Brother Daz']Ok seems like there is a good bunch of DS players here. My question is: I picked up the hard bound guide from GS a while back and have read that a update changed a bunch of the in game stats. It's the guide completely useless now? Or would it still be ok to use for maps and tough points I may run into?[/QUOTE]

Maps and tough points shouldn't change. Most of the game's changes have been stats and glitches and other bugs. Like one enemy in Sen's Fortress giving you less souls for killing it when before it was a great place to farm. But for the maps and strategies I'd say that nothing has changed.

If you are unsure of whether you will like Dark Souls just ask yourself these simple questions:

1) Will I get frustrated with losing again and again?
2) Do I need things to be explained to me every step of the way?
3) Do I have time to settle in to this world?

If you answered "No, No, Yes" to these questions then Dark Souls is probably for you. It's tough but fair. You will die but you will also win. It is vague but that's part of making the adventure your own and not the one of some vapid main character. And it has it's nuances but by taking things slow you will get it. And the best part is that there is always something to see or do and ways for you to expand your character and your own ability. You don't need to grind to win if you have the talent to fight. That's the beauty of Dark Souls.

[quote name='kulaguy']Ok you guys, I have completed the guide to purchase all 85 Dance Central DLC songs and I have added it to the OP. At the current sale prices, it would cost 9660 MSP or $120.75 to get all the songs as cheap as possible. Hope it helps you guys that want to dance all night! I believe it is totally worth it! =)[/QUOTE]

Nice job. Way too rich for my blood, but extremely useful.

[quote name='im_dany']The movie Punchcard will be live until 15th of July, so there's no need to wait until 1st June to get the games :p
http://rewards.xbox.com/mypunchcard/[/QUOTE]

So this PunchCard thing has replaced the monthly Xbox Live Rewards deals?

That movie punchcard is probably the worst deal I've seen. No way I'm spending 5,000+ points on movies or tv shows.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Been working on the Excel spreadsheet. What's the best way to upload/post it online? I guess I could have done a Google spreadsheet (whatever their program is called) but I didn't think about that until now...[/QUOTE]
You can always tell the "new folks" around these parts ... they don't recall we've posted Dance Central "mega-buy" calculations at least 3x before with prior sales. :lol:

I've been wanting to get Dark Souls + DLC for some months now. So finally it's on sale, and bought, and already downloaded to my Xbox360 :D Buuuuuuuuut, I won't be playing it right now, hahahaha :roll:

[quote name='kulaguy']Ok you guys, I have completed the guide to purchase all 85 Dance Central DLC songs and I have added it to the OP. At the current sale prices, it would cost 9660 MSP or $120.75 to get all the songs as cheap as possible. Hope it helps you guys that want to dance all night! I believe it is totally worth it! =)[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!

Just purchased the remaining songs I haven't bought yet. Totally worth it. Was getting bored of the old songs and definitely like dancing as part of my workout.

:applause: Thanks for doing that!

I'll post my spreadsheet tomorrow once I add the sale prices to it since lots of us have bought packs before during sales so it will be slightly cheaper than the $120.75 and we can check off which packs we have.

Edit: Decided to pick up all the packs I didn't have. I'd bought both Marathon Packs and 3-5 individuals songs that weren't in packs so that was probably a good $40 spend before and the remaining now. Not including importing DC1 and DC2 into 3. :fridge:

BTW all DLC is forwards compatible. So DC1 DLC can be used in DC2/DC3 too. DC2 DLC can be used in DC3 too. DC3 DLC can only be used in DC3. It's similar to the Rock Band compatibility.

[quote name='LordVila']I'm about to start a new character on Dark Souls actually and I can help out some players as well.[/QUOTE]
added you, anyone else wants to play dark souls add me as well, starting off.

also this is a perfect example of why DLC needs to lower in value over time. even on sale, the dlc to the game costs 75% of what the full game costs. it's only a few bucks, but that's just silly; no thanks

It's useless

There's been so many changes that overall whatever effort you save following the guide is going to be negated by something changing and kicking you down.

Considering the game's baby step formula each advantage you gain with the guide will be an inch but the drawback when you come across a changed area will be a foot.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I've never understood this logic. You just got $15 of Xbox credit for $5. Now why go and spend it on things that are full price?[/QUOTE]

I do it so every other CAG can benefit from my stupidity. When June rolls around and I buy Deathsmiles 2X, everyone who has been waiting for the game to get a Deal of the Week will finally be satiated. While I would love Inception-discounts of deals within a deal, I am at peace with paying $10USD for Deathsmiles 2X, plus I think I get some karma ^^.

Super props to SonicXtreme's response and CAiNiACprime's responses for wording my thoughts better than I ever could.

[quote name='ooga']I really need to start buying games that I actually like, instead of buying games just because they are on sale. This week I picked up Matt Hazard, Rocketbowl, and Disney Universe (Hungarian). I really am not looking forward to playing any of these games, and might not even boot them up. So I could've taken those 1200 MSPs I just wasted, and bought a game or DLC that I may actually enjoy.
I have a problem(s)...........[/QUOTE]

Ever since the discounts on Xbox Live involved more than 1 singular item, I've mostly instituted the policy of buying what I actually like (for the most part). Sometimes enough positive responses here on this thread makes me give something a chance; I'm somewhat glad I did recently with Ilomilo. I may get a return of investment with the 400MSP for Ilomilo, having my gamertag actually drawn from last weekend's achievement challenge. Now upon choosing what Microsoft Games Studio XBLA titles/DLC, I'm almost drawing a blank for content which I actually like that I've not purchased on discount. I can choose to optimize my purchasing by choosing 360 Minecraft since it is 1600MSP, but I can opt to wait for the benefit of a discount for the title on a physical medium (which I'd prefer). I even pondered the new hotness of Battleblock Theater, but my past history with The Behemoth titles has not been so rosy, so I felt my best choices were what I would really play even at the essentially low price.

[quote name='Canaanite']Sleeping Dogs is tempting, but $83 of DLC...I'll wait for GOTY edition or something :([/QUOTE]

I had to pretend to be in a different land, but the low price at the time was too tempting so I had to get the GonD Sleeping Dogs along with the DLC that they did offer on discount. [A wonderful side effect of that gamertag did allow me to buy the one DLC for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance which is denied to me in the USA on 360, but I so wanted it.] I do not recall many GOTY editions of Square-Enix published titles lately, so it may not ever come. I know on a competing console, they recently offered the base game for the instant game collection, and they even had discounts on every piece of DLC (unlike the select few we had on the prior sale). So maybe some similar discounts could show up for the 360 in the future.

I noticed a few of my games on 360 which has Japanese publishers kind of overdo the DLC and I really wish they would reduce the prices. I want a lot from Otomedius Excellent but all its DLC costs around 8080MSP, songs for my Ridge Racer 6 while cheap individually can add up to 3280MSP, Soul Calibur 4&5 has fun dress-up parts but ridiculously priced for the little they offer (for me to get it all would be about 2000MSP and 8640MSP), I am still very curious with all 7200MSP of Rumble Roses XX DLC, I still have vanilla SF4 complete costume pack at 1000MSP, and Arc System Works has all those superfluous voice/color packs which I still want for their games. I can at least hope the upcoming Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate has all the regular DOA5 DLC included, or else that over 6000MSP more I don't want to spend. Adding up all the DLC tends to total many times more than what I had paid for the base game, and I don't find that a fair price. Sure, most the ones I mentioned here are not necessary to have fun with the game, but I do enjoy playing dress-up and having more variety in my games. I really have to continually win those contests for 10,000+ MSP sometime (and I never do T_T), just so I can have peace with getting some of these DLC packs.

[quote name='euphoriapt']what happen with the microsoft points topic ???[/QUOTE]

There's always the [THREAD=248984]regular Microsoft Points (& gold membership) deal thread[/THREAD]. I consult that often just so I can get in as much discount Microsoft Points as I can. I love me my deals within a deal.

Sadly I think the deal for 1200MSP at $5USD has closed. I was only able to get two orders through, but I really didn't try hard and wanted to take fairly instead of exploit. I know many others on CAG had success with 9+ orders, and I may one day regret not getting in on more (probably immediately after I buy GonD Deathsmiles 2X this coming Saturday =P).

[quote name='FurryCurry']Maps and tough points shouldn't change. Most of the game's changes have been stats and glitches and other bugs. Like one enemy in Sen's Fortress giving you less souls for killing it when before it was a great place to farm. But for the maps and strategies I'd say that nothing has changed.

If you are unsure of whether you will like Dark Souls just ask yourself these simple questions:

1) Will I get frustrated with losing again and again?
2) Do I need things to be explained to me every step of the way?
3) Do I have time to settle in to this world?

If you answered "No, No, Yes" to these questions then Dark Souls is probably for you. It's tough but fair. You will die but you will also win. It is vague but that's part of making the adventure your own and not the one of some vapid main character. And it has it's nuances but by taking things slow you will get it. And the best part is that there is always something to see or do and ways for you to expand your character and your own ability. You don't need to grind to win if you have the talent to fight. That's the beauty of Dark Souls.[/QUOTE]

I think the better question would be to ask yourself if your can rewire your brain to understand that death is part of the game, and in fact isn't "losing" at all. You will die, it's going to happen no matter what. Even once you get good and you're going through the game again you will still die because all it takes is a few moments of losing focus and even the lowliest of enemies will destroy you.

This is one of the few games I've ever played where I can truly say it transcends gaming and crosses over to a test of patience and character in real life.

I've played through Dark Souls recently. I found the guide helpful for the maps and boss strategies. Not completely useless, I found it a lot of help but don't expect every stat to be up to date. The walkthrough the actual game is not changed. I also used Wiki and You tube (a lot) but I still used the guide too.

[quote name='Jnaroberts']Just pulled the trigger on DS. Hope it is not so hard that it is not enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

I played a bit earlier after having no experience with it. I didn't even make it out of the tutorial yet, but I want to go back and play more, even though I died a handful of times.

[quote name='JKSonic']
This is one of the few games I've ever played where I can truly say it transcends gaming and crosses over to a test of patience and character in real life.[/QUOTE]

Word. Dark Souls is so amazing that it makes people talk about it like its a life changing journey.

Dark Souls did nothing for me when I tried it at a friends house. The gameplay was tedious, but even that wouldn't have turned me off, but its its graphical design lends to further tedium. I don't have any desire to spend that many hours in a world that depresses my eyes if my mind isn't having fun to begin with.

I'm glad people manage to find enjoyment in it, but its simply not for me.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Dark Souls did nothing for me when I tried it at a friends house. The gameplay was tedious, but even that wouldn't have turned me off, but its its graphical design lends to further tedium. I don't have any desire to spend that many hours in a world that depresses my eyes if my mind isn't having fun to begin with.

I'm glad people manage to find enjoyment in it, but its simply not for me.[/QUOTE]

That's what I told myself after dying for the 10th time in the Undead Burg.

I enjoyed what I played of DS. I stopped at the Seath the Scale less, I think. Not because of difficulty, but because the world was depressing me. Amazing that they managed to capture the feeling of dread so well. I'll get back to it soon. Enjoy the ride.

Dark Souls is brutal, unforgiving, and sometimes unfair... but fun. I don't know about people who are saying this game is easy. The PC edition is called "Prepare to Die" for a reason. Unless you are a gamer god, you will die a lot. If this game holds no challenge for you I can't imagine what game does. For me, and my humble gaming skills, I died probably 1000 times (or more) but beating the game was one of the most satisfying moments in gaming.

I was going to get ghost recon fs but when i went to the official forum tons of people were saying the multiplayer was dead.

[quote name='Jay']I was going to get ghost recon fs but when i went to the official forum tons of people were saying the multiplayer was dead.[/QUOTE]

What...????

Tons of people saying its dead. Does that mean there's just tons of people that want to complain about it being dead, but don't want to log on to make it active? Kinda seems like an oxymoron.

[quote name='Jay']I was going to get ghost recon fs but when i went to the official forum tons of people were saying the multiplayer was dead.[/QUOTE]

I played it yesterday and I found a match pretty quick. I played about 2 hours online and there were always different people joining the game.

Now you have all 85 DC DLC songs at a total cost of $120.75! It may seem like a lot, but it is totally worth it if you have friends to play with. Have fun dancing!

My friends would kill me if I ever spent that much money on 85 songs to dance to. $120 worth of DLC is never worth it, dude! =\

[quote name='Blade']My friends would kill me if I ever spent that much money on 85 songs to dance to. $120 worth of DLC is never worth it, dude! =\[/QUOTE]

Tell that to people like me with huge Rock Band libraries. It's actually not different from people who buy all the popular FPS games with ~ $50 worth of DLC every year. Buying all the DC tracks will keep that game alive for years to come!

Hearing about the amount of deaths in Dark Souls reminds me of dying in Super Meat Boy or even Joe Danger but those games have instant respawns. I'm assuming Dark Souls has to load the last checkpoint being a retail game so I'd probably get frustrated at the load screen.

The loading screens are the least of your worries. When you die you leave a bloodstain with all your souls, you have to make it back without dying by the hand of whatever killed you. Also, any enemies in the world you killed respawn, just to keep things fair. Fun stuff.

Dark souls isn't really that bad.
I've played thru it twice . My first play through was 70 plus hours. The second time was 25.
Once you learn to be cautious and know what to expect you won't die as much .

It's an extremely satisfying adventure , and I'm really proud I finished it. Probably my favorite RPG this gen.

Anyone who needs help try and catch me on I'll help and give pointers . I love co op on dark souls.

Xbl warboss zorbag

[quote name='Blade']My friends would kill me if I ever spent that much money on 85 songs to dance to. $120 worth of DLC is never worth it, dude! =\[/QUOTE]

To me, it totally is. I have tons of friends who don't play video games but absolutely love Dance Central, so the more songs there are, the longer we can keep playing. As I said, if you have friends to play with, or just love dancing, it's totally worth. You can always just think of it as two full new games, since each DC game comes with about 30-40 songs anyways. Although I absolutely hate piecemeal DLC, hence my creation of the GOTY/DLC edition thread, Dance Central, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, DJ Hero are games I am totally okay paying DLC for because there isn't gonna be a GOTY edition of it, and the games themselves are perfectly built for a DLC platform. This isn't like fighting games that have $100 of DLC but all it really is is just costumes. Songs always make a difference in music games. Hell, I can proudly say I bought every single DJ Hero DLC as soon as they went on sale just because I loved the game so much.

You don't HAVE to buy all the songs. Just buy the ones you're interested in of course, and youtube has tons of videos where people play through the song so you can see if the dance is to your liking. I may not like all the songs I bought, but I love the series and wanna support it as much as I can.

In addition, the fact I have all DC songs ever released may satiate my appetite for dancing games, but I swear if Dance Central 4 on the XBOX One has a bunch of songs I like, I'm gonna be quite tempted.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Dark souls isn't really that bad.
I've played thru it twice . My first play through was 70 plus hours. The second time was 25.
Once you learn to be cautious and know what to expect you won't die as much .

It's an extremely satisfying adventure , and I'm really proud I finished it. Probably my favorite RPG this gen.
[/QUOTE]

I also have over 100hrs in Dark Souls. Difficulty wise is really overrated - without rushing and fighting only 1-2 enemies at once is highly doable for anyone. Plus they even give you option to summon AI or other players for boss battles...

Both Souls games are my favourite rpg's for this generation.

[quote name='Sath666']I also have over 100hrs in Dark Souls. Difficulty wise is really overrated - without rushing and fighting only 1-2 enemies at once is highly doable for anyone. Plus they even give you option to summon AI or other players for boss battles...

Both Souls games are my favourite rpg's for this generation.[/QUOTE]

Yes it isn't too bad. Just a lot of "oh crap I shouldn't have done that" moment. Like for instance (and this isn't too much of a spoiler as it's within the first section of the game but still)
but after you beat the Taurus Demon and you see the Dragon do not do what I did and try to see if I could pillage the two bodies in front of it, it will reign fire down on you and you will lose your Taurus Demon souls
. But basically just don't do stupid things like approach a giant dragon thinking it's gonna give you a kiss and cuddle. Expect to die. A lot. Put your shield up and just wait for enemies to attack (the Assassin's Creed fighting strategy). Roll against ranged attackers. Kindle bonfires when possible to allow for more Estus Flask refills. And for the love of God, don't hoard souls and run ahead. Head back to the closest bonfire, level up, repair, get your souls down so if you lose them it's no big deal. There will always be more baddies for you to get souls from. Oh and when you see a sign saying "Amazing Armour This Way" don't forget to realize that some giant guy with a kickass sword is inhabiting that armour. Otherwise it's not too too bad. Dying used to be part of games - anyone remember Contra for instance?

[quote name='kulaguy']To me, it totally is. I have tons of friends who don't play video games but absolutely love Dance Central, so the more songs there are, the longer we can keep playing. As I said, if you have friends to play with, or just love dancing, it's totally worth. You can always just think of it as two full new games, since each DC game comes with about 30-40 songs anyways. Although I absolutely hate piecemeal DLC, hence my creation of the GOTY/DLC edition thread, Dance Central, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, DJ Hero are games I am totally okay paying DLC for because there isn't gonna be a GOTY edition of it, and the games themselves are perfectly built for a DLC platform. This isn't like fighting games that have $100 of DLC but all it really is is just costumes. Songs always make a difference in music games. Hell, I can proudly say I bought every single DJ Hero DLC as soon as they went on sale just because I loved the game so much.

You don't HAVE to buy all the songs. Just buy the ones you're interested in of course, and youtube has tons of videos where people play through the song so you can see if the dance is to your liking. I may not like all the songs I bought, but I love the series and wanna support it as much as I can.

In addition, the fact I have all DC songs ever released may satiate my appetite for dancing games, but I swear if Dance Central 4 on the XBOX One has a bunch of songs I like, I'm gonna be quite tempted.[/QUOTE]

Very nicely said. If you actually get into the Dance Central series, you will want to export the songs from DC 1 and 2 and get a bunch of the DLC. It makes the game more fun, varied, and especially more appealing to guests and party goers.

[quote name='im_dany']Is the dlc required for dark souls or I'll enjoy it anyway?[/QUOTE]

The DLC isn't required but it is well worth it. It has some amazing new bosses in it. Just keep in mind that the DLC doesn't have any achievements.

[quote name='LordVila']The DLC isn't required but it is well worth it. It has some amazing new bosses in it. Just keep in mind that the DLC doesn't have any achievements.[/QUOTE]

I am itching for more Dark Souls. I was going to buy the dlc over the weekend. Glad I waited.

Dark Souls is easily my favorite game this generation. Like stated before its extremely satisfying to play and beat the game. If you are an old school gamer you will wlecome the difficulty. Thats one of the b

[quote name='LordVila']The DLC isn't required but it is well worth it. It has some amazing new bosses in it. Just keep in mind that the DLC doesn't have any achievements.[/QUOTE]

I am itching for more Dark Souls. I was going to buy the dlc over the weekend. Glad I waited.

Dark Souls is easily my favorite game this generation. Like stated before its extremely satisfying to play and beat the game. If you are an old school gamer you will welcome the difficulty.

I can't wait for Dark Souls 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back