XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
I must be a terrible person because not only didn't I get it, but I hated it. The only thing I liked was killing that shopkeeper.
I have you beat. Not only did I not buy the game, but I got a free code for it and traded it away.

Spelunky is fun but way too hard.  It needs different levels of difficulty.  I enjoyed the first area just fine...second was challenging but you got better...beat that ice world and the next stage was ridiculous.  The first monster zipped across the stage and slaughtered me before I could even get my bearings...and that was it.  Never been back to that stage and frankly see no reason to since the game just keeps getting harder from there.  I'll fire it up and play from the beginning once in a while.  It's fun.  Just too damn hard. 

And yes I'm an old school gamer (nintendo in grade school)...my god I beat super ghouls and ghosts back in the day...I just don't like to be stressed by games anymore....too old for it.

FO NVU, seems to be a low price (i think target had it for $9.99 once), or of you're the type that doesn't care to support the Dev then snag a new/used copy of vanilla version and borrow the DLC disc from a friend as all DLC is on a seperate disc.

KOA has been $10 or less multiple times. Just depends on if you want to wait for a better sale or spending slightly more to get it now matters.

I've never really paid attention to the GoT game so can't comment on its price.
I always support Developers for making outstanding games. Bethesda is my favorite developer and always throw money at them. Although I bought the Skyrim CE and the PC version and they ending DLC development way to early for me. They tend to learn from their mistakes and failures, unlike many.

Anyways I picked up NV:UE, GoT, but missed my chance with KOA. Boo.

Spelunky is fun but way too hard. It needs different levels of difficulty. I enjoyed the first area just fine...second was challenging but you got better...beat that ice world and the next stage was ridiculous. The first monster zipped across the stage and slaughtered me before I could even get my bearings...and that was it. Never been back to that stage and frankly see no reason to since the game just keeps getting harder from there. I'll fire it up and play from the beginning once in a while. It's fun. Just too damn hard.

And yes I'm an old school gamer (nintendo in grade school)...my god I beat super ghouls and ghosts back in the day...I just don't like to be stressed by games anymore....too old for it.
Picked up Spelunky back when it was 50% off, I think. I don't mind "hard" games, but they better be rewarding. Games like Demon Soul's and Dark Souls got a lot of love because you really felt rewarded and a sense of accomplishment. To be honest, that feeling isn't part of today's games for the most part.

I quit or stop playing games when I fail, fail and fail, get angry and then realize that I'm getting any cool rewards for completeing stuff or the game isn't good enough for me to keep banging my head off the wall repeatedly (figuratively).

Best to know what kind of gamer you are and what games are worth playing, especially when they are known for difficulty.

I mention it everytime spelunky disccusion is broached in this thread, but its my second biggest XBLA purchase regret second only to Bastion. I find both titles to be sinfully over praised and monotonous and tedious at best.

Spelunky is fun but way too hard. It needs different levels of difficulty.
Easy -- Use warps. Don't kill shop keepers.

Medium -- Don't kill shop keepers.

Hard -- Kill everyone. Loot everything.

Spelunky comes off to me as this generation's "Ghosts n Goblins". No matter what upgrade you get, it's still pretty hard.

But it is beatable (ok, except maybe that secret UFO level). The exit is always at the bottom of the level [usually in a corner] and it's best to stock up on bombs. Don't always look to rescue the girl as there are many times where it's more trouble to get to her and may lead to instant death (more common in World 4). And learn how to jump. Jumping on enemies helps with falling and placing bombs while jumping to a higher platform (getting the glue makes this even easier) helps in making a path to the exit.

And if you're really good, you can make the enemies attack each other.

Soooo, if next week's sale would be Trials Evo, Fez, Super Meat Boy, Shadow Complex, The Dishwasher, Braid, Bomberman Live, Alien Hominid, and Outland that'd be great, thanks MS.
I'd personally like to see sales on Banjo-Kazooie, Battleblock Theater, Duke Nukem 3-D, and/or Shank 1 and 2.

I went ahead and purchased Perfect Dark. The gameplay reminds me of one of my favorite game series: Time Splitters.

I went ahead and purchased Perfect Dark. The gameplay reminds me of one of my favorite game series: Time Splitters.
Several members of the development team for Goldeneye / Perfect Dark left Rare, formed New Radical and created TimeSplitters.

Bought Heavy Weapon last week. Probably not my best investment, even at only 400 msp.

Bought Guardian Heroes last week. Glad I held out on that one.

Bought Awesomenauts last week at full price. Now my kids will stop bugging me to buy the full game every time they play the demo....which they've done a bajillion times.

I almost bent to peer pressure and bought Sonic CD last week, but even though it seemed like a very nice sonic game, I got enough of the little blue speedster back in the 90's. Was going to try a couple other demos but ran out of time.

Oh, I couldn't get into the Cave either.

Easy -- Use warps. Don't kill shop keepers.

Medium -- Don't kill shop keepers.

Hard -- Kill everyone. Loot everything.

Yeah but see you have to be able to complete the current level under the right conditions to make the warp available. Still can't get through level three with a shotgun. And I don't kill the shopkeepers. Still too damn hard. Fun...just not worth the abuse.

so, apparently patching 360 games is free for devs now

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-26-microsoft-no-longer-charges-developers-to-patch-their-xbox-360-games

i wonder if this will push forth any patches on old games that weren't coming otherwise....i doubt it, but it'd be nice to see one or two old games get some good fixes. i was surprised sega patched nights and jet set radio to make their controls more like their old games, since i doubt those patches accounted for any more sales and didn't do anything aside from please the classic fans who are the only ones who'd even notice.

^ Highly unlikely someone will bother with patching older games. But is a good news for smaller developers, especially if these rules carry over to next platform.

These pieces of DLC are no longer half-price
Thanks, I'll remove them from the OP.

I was unable to hold out until July in case of a new punchcard, and went ahead and picked up Cold War and Spelunky.  

Cold War is fantastic.  The difficulty is definitely toned down, and that is likely why I heard it wasn't as good as the original.  Oh well, co-op is a blast (if only I could convince my friend to interrupt his turbocharge to spend the $50k he has stored up).  I just looked at some reviews of the DLC packs, and am sad to see they only add three campaign levels each.  As much as I love Cold War and the original, it's hard to justify spending so much for a fraction of what I already got for cheap.  Oh well, perhaps since they've already had punches for arcade games, GoD, and movies, we can get a decent "cashback" offer on DLC. 

There is a huge jump in difficulty from the trial/tutorial of Spelunky to the game itself.  It also frustrates me that I can't explore around as much, as some giant ghost comes and eats me if I run around too long.  We'll see how it goes, but I'm really hoping you get a checkpoint after 5 levels or so - cause I'm having trouble making it to a third level.  Not a big deal for me, I love rogue-likes and don't mind if I never get all that far (I've had Dungelot for months now and made it to level 36 once and once to 52, but mostly crap out in the mid-high 20s).

The Toy Soldiers: Cold War DLC was pretty lame IMO.  Definitely wait for them to be half off or more before you pick them up.

There are checkpoints in Spelunky, but good luck unlocking them...

so, apparently patching 360 games is free for devs now

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-26-microsoft-no-longer-charges-developers-to-patch-their-xbox-360-games

i wonder if this will push forth any patches on old games that weren't coming otherwise....i doubt it, but it'd be nice to see one or two old games get some good fixes. i was surprised sega patched nights and jet set radio to make their controls more like their old games, since i doubt those patches accounted for any more sales and didn't do anything aside from please the classic fans who are the only ones who'd even notice.
I hope this means games like Dust and Fez will get patched, they really need it but you can understand why they haven't been when it used to cost so much.

Phil Fish - ''so forgive me if im not too excited at the prospect of working with MS again even if it's just for one patch.''

more - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=66673696&postcount=107
He's not wrong on a lot of things about how MS has handled XBLA, but he comes off as such a fucking whiner about it. I think if he would try to make more intelligent points about why he was unhappy with MS he would be more respected and seem like less of a clown.

Man, when are they gonna put the ME3 DLC up for sale? Feels like I've been waiting for a sale forever.

I got Leviathan when it was on sale, but the other two...

I hope this means games like Dust and Fez will get patched, they really need it but you can understand why they haven't been when it used to cost so much.
By Dust you mean an Elysian Tail? What has to be patched? I finished it twice and had no problem at all with it.

By Dust you mean an Elysian Tail? What has to be patched? I finished it twice and had no problem at all with it.
I ran into a bug that nearly forced me to restart the game. Everytime I would travel to the main city it would boot me to the dashboard. Looking online, a lot of people have had the same problem. Luckily I had another save, but that doesn't really change the fact that some could potentially lose all their progress for reasons still unknown.

Supposedly Fez has a patch ready to go but didn't have the $50,000 or so to pay MS to release it.

I kind of wonder if the fact that State of Decay is a buggy buggy mess of a game had anything to do with this policy shift, as frankly that game was released in a half finished state IMHO and will likely need multiple patches beyond the one they released. I've been wondering too for a while if Mojang has been paying for all the Minecraft patches or not (i think they're done like 10 or 11 so far) or if they worked out a deal to update the game for free and now that's been applied to all games. Anyways, it's good news. Hopefully now they can get rid of their stupid publisher policy so indie games can release to the main marketplace with cheevos and everything.

I just want a patch for spelunky- wuss mode. 10 hits before game over. Disable achievements I don't care, just bugs the hell out of me that there's so much of the game I'll never get to see. I'm not that self sadistic

I had 3 shortcuts open before my xbox HDD died and I haven't gone back to the game since...

Supposedly Fez has a patch ready to go but didn't have the $50,000 or so to pay MS to release it.

I kind of wonder if the fact that State of Decay is a buggy buggy mess of a game had anything to do with this policy shift, as frankly that game was released in a half finished state IMHO and will likely need multiple patches beyond the one they released. I've been wondering too for a while if Mojang has been paying for all the Minecraft patches or not (i think they're done like 10 or 11 so far) or if they worked out a deal to update the game for free and now that's been applied to all games. Anyways, it's good news. Hopefully now they can get rid of their stupid publisher policy so indie games can release to the main marketplace with cheevos and everything.
I do recall reading somewhere that Mojang worked out a special deal with Xbox about the updates for Minecraft. It was probably discussed during the initial meetings to bring Minecraft to the Xbox, since title updates are an essential part of Minecraft.

I just want a patch for spelunky- wuss mode. 10 hits before game over. Disable achievements I don't care, just bugs the hell out of me that there's so much of the game I'll never get to see. I'm not that self sadistic

I had 3 shortcuts open before my xbo HDD died and I haven't gone back to the game since...
Agree 100%. I mentioned the exact same thing right when Spelunky came out. The game looks awesome and I'd LOVE to explore further into the game and actually beat it, but at the current difficulty level that's never going to happen.

According to Yahoo/Cnet, the new policy has been in place since earlier this year. http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/microsoft-nixes-fees-developers-patch-xbox-360-games-165053001.html

If a patch was ready to go you'd think they would've pushed it out by now.
Well the whole thing with Fez is slightly moot now anyways. The original patch only affected saves that existed prior to the patch. So probably by now that's been ironed out as people who have lost saves have likely gone back and started the game from scratch and new players won't be affected. So i'm not even sure if Polytron needs to bother releasing any further patch at this point as it might just create problems. Would have made sense a few days/weeks post release of the 1st patch, but years later it doesn't matter.

tylerh1701 - I remember the guy who did Marathon for XBLA saying something about working things out with MS to release 2 patches free, so it seems like there was always a bit of wiggle room to negotiate terms with them at the get go. It bothered me as I kept asking the guys at Undead Labs on their forums if they were going down the same line with MS as Minecraft did, with multiple title updates, as to be honest the gameplay seemed rather janky for State of Decay pre-release. Never did get an answer, but I was hoping the $20 price point is something MS allowed free updates for. Nice to know that updates are now free. Just hopefully we won't see further XBLA games released in the state that State of Decay was, or any War Z like releases where certification standards are lowered.

I had 3 shortcuts open before my xbox HDD died and I haven't gone back to the game since...
It's pretty easy to get up to 8 hearts by the end of world 1 just by saving the damsel every level.

Even the second world isn't that hard if your only goal is to finish it.

The game doesn't really get difficult until world 3.

It's pretty easy to get up to 8 hearts by the end of world 1 just by saving the damsel every level.

Even the second world isn't that hard if your only goal is to finish it.

The game doesn't really get difficult until world 3.
I personally think The Ice Caves are by far the easiest with The Jungle being the hardest. The Temple isn't all that hard as long as you take it slow, or if you have extra bombs you can usually just bomb the floors and go straight down. Most of the time the floors are just one or two blocks down so you can easily beat the level by just using 3 bombs. Now Hell is a different story. I got there and died a good 20 times before I finally beat it. (Half those deaths were from getting hit by falling spikes after I beat the boss, talk about frustrating)

I think you guys are just giving up on it too easily. Not to sound like a jerk but my 5 year old nephew has made it to the first level of The Ice Caves and my 9 year old nephew made it the The Temple 4-2 ;) If they can do it so can you guys/gals!

I personally think The Ice Caves are by far the easiest with The Jungle being the hardest. The Temple isn't all that hard as long as you take it slow, or if you have extra bombs you can usually just bomb the floors and go straight down. Most of the time the floors are just one or two blocks down so you can easily beat the level by just using 3 bombs. Now Hell is a different story. I got there and died a good 20 times before I finally beat it. (Half those deaths were from getting hit by falling spikes after I beat the boss, talk about frustrating)

I think you guys are just giving up on it too easily. Not to sound like a jerk but my 5 year old nephew has made it to the first level of The Ice Caves and my 9 year old nephew made it the The Temple 4-2 ;) If they can do it so can you guys/gals!
well I guess I will try the demo again and see if anything changes with this in mind :whistle2:k

I think I'll pass on BloodForge again. I'm starting to pass on games I would have bought in the past if I know I'll never get to them. I don't have time for mediocrity ;)

MrNinjaSquirrel notified me that the Groups feature was added back awhile ago. I updated the Backlog Support Group competition rules and announced a new one for next month. Basically the same but with minor tweaks. :)

Here's hoping for some great July sales in general and for the holiday. I'm still wanting that ME3 DLC like many people and wouldn't mind a DLC centric Punchcard soon. I've been playing a bunch of XBLA games lately and noticed there is quite a bit of DLC I would like to pick up for them. Band of Bugs DLC, the Zombiesaurs World of Keflings DLC, Renegade Ops DLC, Joe Danger 2 DLC, and stuff like that.

I ran into a bug that nearly forced me to restart the game. Everytime I would travel to the main city it would boot me to the dashboard. Looking online, a lot of people have had the same problem. Luckily I had another save, but that doesn't really change the fact that some could potentially lose all their progress for reasons still unknown.
Ah, didn't know that. Neither me or my friends got that problem luckily.

When I was a child I also would beat games that now I haven't the patience/time to finish. Now I just want games with stage select or save points or no deal.

When I was younger I played through Rampage on NES to level 100 (4-5 hours). When it didn't end I quit. Does that mean I want to do it again, heck no.

I agree with a lot of this, especially with the ice caves being the easiest levels (avoid the enemies and practice jumping). There are lots of things to see and do in each level, but if you get too carried away you're going to lose fast. Take your time with how each environment works and the headaches will lessen.

Where is this Hell level? Does it show up after the UFO level (which I'm convinced you need unlimited rope to beat)?

Ah, didn't know that. Neither me or my friends got that problem luckily.

When I was a child I also would beat games that now I haven't the patience/time to finish. Now I just want games with stage select or save points or no deal.
You're in luck, then, as Spelunky has a stage select feature!

Not really new news, but I just downloaded and tried out Spartacus Legends. What a crock of freemium shit that game is. Did you know that 3000 gold in the game costs 12,000 MSP? That's equal to $150. Who would spend that on a bland freemium game? Why is it even an option?

Just for some deals discussion,

If they did a Rewards DLC Punchcard exactly like they did the XBLAGames one, what would be a fair total to have to reach? What would be a fair minimum price for the 4? What would the third requirement be?

Just for some deals discussion,

If they did a Rewards DLC Punchcard exactly like they did the XBLAGames one, what would be a fair total to have to reach? What would be a fair minimum price for the 4? What would the third requirement be?
probably the same as before (3200MSP/4-400MSP). Not sure what the third requirement would be, or even if there would need to be one.

I would get Spleunky but I am holding off for the Vita version so I can play it wherever the hell I want.

Anyone have thoughts on Toy Soldiers today? Is it still decent several years later? 400 pts seems like the normal price it should be now, but I am still tempted to snag it @ that sale price.

According to Yahoo/Cnet, the new policy has been in place since earlier this year. http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/microsoft-nixes-fees-developers-patch-xbox-360-games-165053001.html
If a patch was ready to go you'd think they would've pushed it out by now.
Major Nelson said the policy ended in April of this year. I wonder if any studios will really take advantage of this now (in a good way), since their focus is now next gen. It'd be great if even older games like Gears of War or GRAW could now be patched to fix issues in those games, but I doubt this will actually even encourage game developers to fix their broken games (like Smash TV).

I just hope it doesn't mean further rushed products that will possibly be 'fixed' later.

Not really new news, but I just downloaded and tried out Spartacus Legends. What a crock of freemium shit that game is. Did you know that 3000 gold in the game costs 12,000 MSP? That's equal to $150. Who would spend that on a bland freemium game? Why is it even an option?
The gold is way overpriced, but it's actually pretty easy to progress through the game without spending any money on it. I've put a few hours into it so far, had some fun, and got about half the achievements. It's worth a download, at least to check it out for a few minutes.

Come on 80 point Pinnacle Station!
I also need this, but somebody posted a while back that this DLC was just a training ground that added nothing to the story. I read Shepard gets an apartment. Is this Hearthfire in space?

I wonder what Microsoft is going to do when they shut down the marketplace servers, will everything be like 90% off to make some last minute dough. Also have they said anything about the XboxONE's marketplace, is it going to be a separate place or will everything be mixed together, if so does this mean that everything is on the same servers? I missed all of E3 and haven't seen anything on it.

I also need this, but somebody posted a while back that this DLC was just a training ground that added nothing to the story. I read Shepard gets an apartment. Is this Hearthfire in space?
I enjoyed Pinnacle Station. If you like ME's combat, then this is a good pickup. It's pretty much just a combat simulator, and yeah, there isn't any story contribution. Shepard gets an apartment and a pretty sweet gun at the end though. I didn't regret the purchase but I could see how someone could get let down by it.

I agree with a lot of this, especially with the ice caves being the easiest levels (avoid the enemies and practice jumping). There are lots of things to see and do in each level, but if you get too carried away you're going to lose fast. Take your time with how each environment works and the headaches will lessen.

Where is this Hell level? Does it show up after the UFO level (which I'm convinced you need unlimited rope to beat)?
I'd say Hell and the UFO level are equally the most difficult. Having a bunch of rope does help, a jetpack is the best way to go though. You'll also want to have either a bunch of sticky bombs or a shotgun when you go there.

How to get to Hell:

Step 1: Udjat Eye

Collect the key and find the locked chest in The Mines (World 1)

Step 2: The Black Market

Use the Udjat Eye to find the Black Market in The Jungle (World 2). There's a hidden door that you must find, when you are close to it the Udjat Eye will start flashing and make a ticking noise. The closer you are to the door the faster it will flash/tick. Use a bomb to get to the door. The door will take you to The Black Market where you will purchase the ank from the bottom right shopkeeper. (It will cost you $50,000)

Step 3: Stone Face Statue

Locate the stone face statue in The Ice Caves (World 3) and die in that level in any way. Once you have died you will respawn inside the statue where you will collect the Headjet.

Step 4: Collect the Sceptre

You must kill Anubis in 4-1 and collect his Sceptre (I found throwing 3 sticky bombs at him to be the easiest way to kill him). Take the Sceptre into world 4-2 and find the golden door. The Sceptre will be used as a sacrifice to allow you passage through the door. This leads to the City of Gold, 4-3.

Step 5: The City of Gold

In the City of Gold you will find the Book of the Dead. Once you pick this up, Anubis II will spawn. You have to kill him (Kill him the same way you did the first one).

Step 6: Olmec

Here's the hard part. The Hell entrance is above the lava. The only way to get to the door is by making Olmec kill himself below the door. Once you have done this you can stand on Olmec's head to access the door to Hell (World 5).

Congrats! You made it to Hell. All I can tell you is to watch your step and take it slow. This place is BRUTAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back