XBL DotW Sales 2013 | 1/1 EA SPORTS (Gold) | MORE! | Now-Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess info on the THQ sale should be popping up soon. I bet nobody picks up much unless there are some great prices since everyone is saving for next tuesday.

Uh, quick comment on the OP since I don't want to fuck it up, but we're missing the 21st or actually the 20th since 21st should supposedly be Rockstar sale and 20 be platformer day.

Was hoping the WWE 13 Season pass was on sale, but no.
this is basically what was on sale in the other sale. Not many arcade games on sale, but then again the Christmas sale makes up for that.
and i think the prices are not updated yet as i think nexuiz is usually 800 msp.

Its like there was nothing else THQ could put on sale so they put what was on sale before. Darksiders, saints row, metro. Surely there is more they could of put on sale instead of these again.
I am still annoyed the wwe 13 season pass has not had a sale yet especially when it went on sale for ps3 not long after it came out.

[quote name='Shifty Effect']Looking for any GoD in particular?[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, mainly old games such as The Darkness, Blood Bowl, Lost Planet: Colonies, Deadly Premonition, Pince of Persia 2008. And fairly new KOF XIII, Kingdoms of Amalur and Saints Row the Third (cheaper than it is right now).

[quote name='DeLane79']Saints Row 3 Season Pass still shows as 1600 msp... is this the actual "sale" price after 800 msp off or...?[/QUOTE]

sale appears to be live now season pass is 800msp

Will be picking up Metro from the THQ sale since I missed it the first time as well. Also have 11000 mspts to spend during the end year sales. Ill probably just get BL2 season pass, Hell yeah, Mark of the Ninja, Dust An Elysian, and the Walking dead games.

[quote name='xbox_man']Was hoping the WWE 13 Season pass was on sale, but no.[/QUOTE]

As was I. I figured it was a bit of a longshot, but if THQ is strapped for cash, then I figured there was a chance, no matter how small.

That said, not too disappointed. Just means I have more points to spend come Christmas.

Really torn here! Want Metro super bad but that sale next week sounds too good to miss!

Gonna have to get some cheap points off here or something

Sounds like the D2 season pass is not even worth 1000 points. Reviews are pretty meh on them. THQ sucks at DLC. Already upset at myself for paying for Argul's Tomb when it was on sale when I had 3 codes for it already. Pretty much either have everything on the list on disk or not interested. Oh well big sale starts soon enough.

[quote name='xbox_man']for the darksiders 2 season pass what sort of dlc is in it?[/QUOTE]

From the product description:
Season Pass provides a discount on the Maker Armor Set (available now), The Abyssal Forge (available soon), and The Demon Lord Belial (available soon).

^All the dlc is available now though. Forge is a good dungeon the review says but can be done in 1 hour, 2 tops. The 2nd dlc does not have puzzles and reuses many previous locations. I am passing.

[quote name='Althax']I'm so glad theres nothing in there I even remotely want. My points are safe for the sale next week.

After that... There will be blood on the floor...[/QUOTE]
Same here. I'm kinda disappointed, but I can't wait for next week.

Edit: Actually I picked up Darksiders for 800 MSP!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brash_Attack']Might do Metro for $10. Worth it?[/QUOTE]
I would say so if you want to play the game. Brand new is about $25 and used is $15.

[quote name='TommyLove']I would say so if you want to play the game. Brand new is about $25 and used is $15.[/QUOTE]

I want to play it if it's good. I checked prices elsewhere and saw that it was a good deal, I just don't want to get it if it's crap.

[quote name='TommyLove']Same here. I'm kinda disappointed, but I can't wait for next week.

Edit: Actually I picked up Darksiders for 800 MSP![/QUOTE]

I got Darksiders for 800 in the last THQ sale, great game, really worth it. Preparing for when they decide to do a sale on Darksiders II.

I was on the fence about darksiders during the last sale, but this time I feel I should bite. If it were in stock on gohastings I would get it there, and eBay fluctuates more toward 15$ (probably more if I start bidding :/ ) I have this thing about buying a GoD that has a physical counterpart. Do I want the ability to liquidate it in the future after I 100% it, or do I buy the digital copy for my kids to play 10 years down the road?

That THQ sale is alright, as I've gotten everything I'd want way before this. It would've been nice to see older GoDs go on sale for $5-$10 along with this newer stuff.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']I do hope for some 400 MSP GoD again that was awesome...[/QUOTE]

fable 3 ur 3rd most played game lol what did you do in it for so long

What's the difference between LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga and LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars?

I can't wait for the LEGO sale, I feel like a little kid again! But this is only if they are 800 MSP ($10.) If they are 1200 MSP ($15) then I will cry and not buy any of them.

I'm also definitely going to get Sonic Adventure 2. If Toy Story 3 is 800 MSP then I will get that also. I've never played The Walking Dead, but obviously I'm going to get the game for free and if I like it, I will get the other episodes, which will probably be 200 MSP each.

[quote name='darkrun']What's the difference between LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga and LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars?[/QUOTE]The Complete Saga consists of the first two Star Wars Lego games.

Thank you, I didn't know that #lol

I decided my order of priority to get the LEGO games since I obviously won't be able to afford all of them:

1. LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
2. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
3. LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
4. LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
5. LEGO Batman
6. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
7. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

I thought Metro 2033 was largely mediocre and the story was laughable. I spent half the game tied to slow moving Russians. When it finally let me off the leash, it was good when it wasn't CoD with terrible stealth.

That said, it's not a bad game for $10. There is some neat moments here and there. Of course, if you have a good PC you can get it for next to nothing but that's not always possible.

How on earth did I manage to buy UFC 3 right so that it dropped after my return window closed?

Saints Row DLC is terrible. I stand by that. The SR3 DLC isn't a COMPLETE waste of time so long as you acknowledge you're not buying anything good but that's because I find that Sad Panda homey you get hot.

Yeah, that's really the only thing that makes me say something nice about that pack. Two more Genki shooter levels? I guess those are the most fun in SR3 but... eugh... Nothing else in any of that DLC was good

[quote name='boris1']fable 3 ur 3rd most played game lol what did you do in it for so long[/QUOTE]

Haven't even really satrted yet ;D and it's only the most played game by raptr...but I'm not that long member of raptr neither do I track all my games all the time..I'm pretty sure I spent more time in some games like gears 2, blue dragon, eternal sonata or lost odysse before even using raptr lol

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Haven't even really satrted yet ;D and it's only the most played game by raptr...but I'm not that long member of raptr neither do I track all my games all the time..I'm pretty sure I spent more time in some games like gears 2, blue dragon, eternal sonata or lost odysse before even using raptr lol[/QUOTE]

Same here, honestly I put more hours into Fallout 3 and all its dlc than my Raptr top 3 games combined lol.

[quote name='Alien Spider']Same here, honestly I put more hours into Fallout 3 and all its dlc than my Raptr top 3 games combined lol.[/QUOTE]

lol another fable 3 most played this time 2nd whos got fable 3 as their 1st most played lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back