XBL DotW Sales 2013 | 1/1 EA SPORTS (Gold) | MORE! | Now-Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='matrix9280']Something strange happened. I downloaded Dawnguard fully ready willing and able to spend 1200 points for it. Right as I'm downloading it I find out it's going for 800 points. Of course I'm less than pleased. However once it finished downloading it showed that I was only out 800 points and not 1200. What's going on? Do I want to know?[/QUOTE]
glitch in the matrix...

[quote name='GUNNM']glitch in the matrix...[/QUOTE]

dude your avatar is sweet, i cant be bothered to spend that much points to do it though but nice !

[quote name='shinn']dude your avatar is sweet, i cant be bothered to spend that much points to do it though but nice ![/QUOTE]
the patriots ordered me to buy it I didn't want to buy it either :(

[quote name='matrix9280']Something strange happened. I downloaded Dawnguard fully ready willing and able to spend 1200 points for it. Right as I'm downloading it I find out it's going for 800 points. Of course I'm less than pleased. However once it finished downloading it showed that I was only out 800 points and not 1200. What's going on? Do I want to know?[/QUOTE]

Eh, maybe it was really 800 the whole time and it was just messed up, showing as 1200. Or maybe Microsoft was extremely on top of stuff and they fixed it for everyone that bought it at 1200

As someone who just beat Dawnguard I definitely thought it was worth 800 msp. It does use some old caves for side missions, but there are definitely some new areas, an interesting companion/story and some cool archer gear. I hadn't played Skyrim in months though so someone who just spent a few hundred hours in the main game may find it more repetitive.

There could have a huge fiasco on their hands if they charge some people 1200 in that small time and the sale is actually 800.

From the last 2 weeks of sales, ended up with:

Sugar Spice No So Nice DLC
Leedmees
3 Fruit Ninja DLCs
Crash of the Titans
Backbreaker Vengeance
Zuma's Revenge

Still debating:

RAW
Frogger Hyper Arcade Edition
Rock Band 3
Deep Black

Leaning towards Frogger and Deep Black, and passing on RAW and RB3 (mostly because I have Band Hero, RB2, and GH5 unplayed so I really don't need it).

Sorry...just thinking out loud here. :)

[quote name='tylerh1701']Leaning towards Frogger and Deep Black, and passing on RAW and RB3 (mostly because I have Band Hero, RB2, and GH5 unplayed so I really don't need it).[/QUOTE]

I must question this purchasing of Band Hero and Guitar Hero 5 as those are the actions of a madman. But Rock Band 3 is actually better if you own Rock Band 2 since you can rip RB2's songs and have one all-encompassing awesome music game in RB 3. In other words, why have and eventually plan to play RB 2, when you can export the music and play RB 3 instead?

From the sale I got...

Kinect Party
Jet Set Radio
A World of Keflings: It Came From Outer Space
A World of Keflings: Sugar, Spice and Not So Nice
Mark of the Ninja
Fez
HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Rock Band 3
Dust
Trials Evolution: Origins of Pain
The Walking Dead episodes 1-5
Fruit Ninja: Storm Season
Fruit Ninja: Space Capsule
Fruit Ninja: Art Box
Borderlands 2: Season Pass
Crazy Taxi
Skyrim: Dawnguard

Guess I'll post my pickups:

Fez
Mark of the Ninja
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Trials Evolution Origin of Pain DLC
Trials HD Big Thrills DLC
Toy Story 3

Still have a couple demos to try out like RAW and I'm debating picking up the Skyrim DLC even though I've only put an hour into the game. I expected to buy a lot more, but the discounts weren't big enough for me to pull the trigger. I am regretting passing on a few of the things.

[quote name='eastx']I must question this purchasing of Band Hero and Guitar Hero 5 as those are the actions of a madman. But Rock Band 3 is actually better if you own Rock Band 2 since you can rip RB2's songs and have one all-encompassing awesome music game in RB 3. In other words, why have and eventually plan to play RB 2, when you can export the music and play RB 3 instead?[/QUOTE]

Can you import songs from RB2 to RB3 for free? As for Band Hero and GH5, I got the Band Hero full set from Newegg for $35 a few months back, I used to have a rock band set for Wii a few years ago, but sold it on Amazon a while ago and wanted to get a new set for the 360. GH5 I picked up from GoHastings for less than $3 right after I got my new set.

I also updated my "XBLA games not to go on sale" spreadsheet for the end of the year. This holiday sale took a ton of games off the list. Please let me know if you see any errors with the list, as I usually just update it based on memory.

Fun Facts:
107 Games released on XBLA in 2012 (I'm not including the $3 Kinect Sports titles that they just released)
66 of those have already been on sale at least once (more than 60%)

[quote name='tylerh1701']Can you import songs from RB2 to RB3 for free? As for Band Hero and GH5, I got the Band Hero full set from Newegg for $35 a few months back, I used to have a rock band set for Wii a few years ago, but sold it on Amazon a while ago and wanted to get a new set for the 360. GH5 I picked up from GoHastings for less than $3 right after I got my new set.[/QUOTE]

There's just nothing that Band Hero or Guitar Hero 5 does that RB 3 doesn't do better. And sadly, those Activision games helped kill the whole music game genre and contributed to poor Rock Band 3's disappointing sales. But if that's how you got a set of instruments to play with, $35 isn't bad for that reason alone.

Exporting songs from RB 2 costs $10 but it's so worth it to double the game's music library. The more songs you have access to (especially popular songs/songs your players will be familiar with), the more enjoyment you'll get from a game of this type. And remember, if you ever get Rock Band Blitz, those songs export to RB 3 (not RB 2) for free.

I'm waiting for Hearthfire to drop too. The sale page (which was previous linked Fighting games) has been updated to Elder Scrolls stuff, but Hearthfire remains at 400 MSP. Hope it'll drop to 200 or something by the morning...

This is all i got from this sale:

Zuma's Revenge
Frogger
Crazy Taxi

Have some spare points and bought few things at original price:

Riders of Doom dlc (tons of new content, but boy they do have increased the difficulty a lot. Some of the hard tracks feel more like extreme and the medal requirements are more strict than main game)

Black Knight Sword - yeah, this wasn't worth full price.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I also updated my "XBLA games not to go on sale" spreadsheet for the end of the year. This holiday sale took a ton of games off the list. Please let me know if you see any errors with the list, as I usually just update it based on memory.

Fun Facts:
107 Games released on XBLA in 2012 (I'm not including the $3 Kinect Sports titles that they just released)
66 of those have already been on sale at least once (more than 60%)[/QUOTE]

A few of those are really surprising. Amy, in particular, is surprising considering how much criticism the game received and how cheap it went on PSN.

I'd really like to know why "bigger" purchases like GoDs end up being sort of taxed when you proceed to checkout... Skyrim is no exception, as when I choose MSP to pay for it the grand total changes to 2520, 5% more of its planned price.

If I recall correctly, that happened when I bought Dark Void too, so it seems to be a fee tied to Games on Demand... is it a known fact? Are other euro countries being affected in this way too? Or Italy simply picked the short straw, while Hungary took the longest one? :)

(Maybe) Final Holiday 2012 Sale Tally

Mark of the Ninja - 600
Trials: Evo - 800
Trials: Evo Origins of Pain - 200
Counter-Strike: GO - 600
Skyrim: Dawnguard - 800
Joe Danger 2 - 400

Debating on Bully because I do love Rockstar but I also have a pletheroa of high quality games to play. Also will get Hearthfire for 200 once it drops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I already had most of the GOOD stuff all I've nabbed so far is:
Walking Dead (all eps)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass

Thinking about:
Rock Band 3 (have disc but slight crack sometimes kills game... :/ )

Just a quick question about Dawnguard dlc for skyrim.
Has it been on sale before?
I have it listed as bought and I am sure I did not buy it at 1600 msp.

[quote name='Junpei']I'd really like to know why "bigger" purchases like GoDs end up being sort of taxed when you proceed to checkout... Skyrim is no exception, as when I choose MSP to pay for it the grand total changes to 2520, 5% more of its planned price.

If I recall correctly, that happened when I bought Dark Void too, so it seems to be a fee tied to Games on Demand... is it a known fact? Are other euro countries being affected in this way too? Or Italy simply picked the short straw, while Hungary took the longest one? :)[/QUOTE]

If you converted to points, then you won't get taxed, because then you're entirely within Microsoft's "stored value system". However, by using US Treasury Reserve Notes within a state where Microsoft has a corporate presence (which is all 50 states), then they're required to collect sales tax. If you have the points, or can buy points at a retailer ***, then you'll avoid that 5% "tax".

*** = Note that I've never been charged tax here in WA state when buying points from a major retailer, nor from CrazyGameTime, since I guess most retailers treat it just like a gift-card ... and therefore, have avoided paying tax on both the points & the GoD transaction.

[quote name='Cornelius']
*** = Note that I've never been charged tax here in WA state when buying points from a major retailer, nor from CrazyGameTime, since I guess most retailers treat it just like a gift-card ... and therefore, have avoided paying tax on both the points & the GoD transaction.[/QUOTE]

I have here in WA, only at Gamestop though. And more then once. It was odd and obviously I have never purchased them from there since.

First post. My loot during these holiday sales and discounts have been:
Spelunky
Mark Of the Ninja
Dust
Rock of Ages
Rayman Origons
Bastion
Beyond Good and Evil HD
Catan DLC
Golden retriever puppy for avatar
Outland
Puzzle Quest 1 and 2
Scott Pilgrim DLC
Shoot Many Robots
L4D2 and DLC
A World For Keflings
Guardian Heroes
Magic 2011 and 2012
Torchlight
Fire Pro Wrestling
Zeit
Realm of Ancient War
Burnout Crash
The Splatters
The Walking Dead
Dishwasher Vampire Smiles

This is including stuff from Black Friday era too. Might not even be a complete list of what I got. But I want to thank every one for compiling such great info and allowing me to prepare myself for how expensive being a cheapass is.

As the new year is coming, I am sure many here like I were beneficiaries of some really great discounts on Xbox Live content. At some points through this countdown, we've gotten some discounts exceeding the likes of Steam discounts (I think most CAGs are aware of the kinds of discounts on that platform, even if he/she does not partake in any of it). I know most of us here hit the 2000MSP mark for the December Xbox Live Rewards offer, and will likely get a decent 2% return for our purchases from MyAchievements as well from the rewards.

As the holidays could be for some, there's always some sort of squabbling ^^, even on this thread. It's expected with the added traffic and activity with the countdown to New Years with additional channels of discounts like the Sales & Specials + app alongside the regular Deal of the Week, there's much discussion to be had on this thread. My posts on this thread tends to be walls of text, so I've mercifully hidden my thoughts behind spoiler tags (and some abuse of the youtube tag) and made the topic in bold; just understand that these are just my opinions which are of my own weird tastes in games and has a high likelihood not being similar to that of others. Don't worry, I respect your opinions as well, and I feel how others spend their money and Microsoft points are their own business, and I definitely know that part of being a CAG is timing.

The thread gets jumping when a high quality discount is live, especially now with the quantity of them, but also whenever there's mention of Fez. I can distinguish an artist from their creation. For instance, I am able to enjoy Shadow Complex despite having an opposing political view to Orson Scott Card (writer of a book from which the game's story is loosely based on), so when I say that I did not enjoy Fez, I am talking about the game without association with its creator. Also some spoilers in my opinion of the game:
One would think the game would really appeal to my sensibilities for games with its gorgeous pixel-art-like appearance (yeah, I know by technical reasons it isn't pixel art), chiptune music (I'm currently digging this non-related chiptune song at the moment), and retro throwbacks (cryptic secrets, note-taking, etc.), so imagine my surprise when I find I do not like the game. I found almost all the regular cubes and a decent number of the anti-cubes without assistance from any outside input (guides/FAQs) and don't intend on doing so, which took me a bit of time, but I feel I am at a point in the game where I feel I am personally done with the game (a state which does not mean I will not return to a game but just a point where I am satisfied to call it off my backlog). While the perspective changing mechanic is what makes this game stand apart (not the first game to do so, but it's the feature of the game), the perspective mechanics are more for its narrative rather than gameplay (aside from traversal) which is basically "code deciphering" to get cubes which opens more places to go and repeat the "code deciphering" process of a new area. I did hit one "a-ha" moment when I saw the chalkboard which was my Rosetta Stone which practically spelled out something for me in a 'A=Z and Z=A' kind of way. Yet that's my point, I'm so old to remember puzzle/activity/challenge books (back in my day we used pieces of tree for entertainment sometimes) which offers the same kind of "code deciphering" fun, but I personally don't find it as fun in a videogame, when there are things like QR codes which require an outside device to decipher for in-game clues (I missed out on those, because I lack such a device, I am old). Adding to some annoyance is that I may have to continue to mess around with redoing old solved puzzles just to backtrack, rather than teleport to specific map parts marked with a gold border (indicating a solved puzzle). I guess at only 400MSP from the New Years countdown sales, it may be worth it as a conversation piece; however the 800MSP standard price would be a ripoff in my opinion, even worse the creator having wanted it released at 1200MSP would do most CAGs wrong, again, in my opinion. I feel the game was just over-hyped by its creator. I think a theme of the game was about the possibilities beyond others' perspectives, which the creator sure didn't seem to uphold well, speaking of which ...

I think Phil Fish is extremely ungraceful wielding English, it's just that simple, but he sure can market something.
If he had said something like "I have not found any Japanese games (recently) which appeals to me," it'd be a non-issue opposed to his "Japanese games are shit" statement. When given the opportunity to clear the air, he chose a path of non-tact which almost sounds like 'I don't hate [ethnic group], I just hate it when they do that thing, you know, breathing, it would be great if they'd stopped doing that' (I'm exaggerating and embellishing =P), but the point is he chose to push the issue further. He's free to his opinion, which I am free to disagree and can respect his perspective.

Phil Fish wins a second award from the same organization for the same category in different years (that's a fault of the IGF organization; I mean sure Street Fighter 2 was probably the GotY multiple years in its day, but some would just disqualify SF2 to give notice to another title), in reaction to winning a 2nd IGF award Phil Fish told everyone to "suck [his] dick," you know that just exudes class. Instead of giving some modest thanks or humble pride, he continued to just be abrasive with English.

Fish deflects blame to Microsoft for forcing his hand to not further update his game due to their prices for patches, terms he agreed to when publishing on the Xbox format. That makes him hypocritical when he spewed venom on PC users, to later stating how publishing on the PC may have been a better option. If only he had said something like, I don't know, "I initially chose to publish on the Xbox format because I think it protects my interests with this game best," see, the power of English can ease the edge easily. Him saying "gamers are the worst fucking people," great way to endear oneself to the market purchasing the product.

I bring those examples up because I can imagine the amazement of a game named after a misdemeanor/felony could benefit in some way from controversy for pure marketing reasons. I mean, every time Fez is brought up on this thread, there's always some typing, hell, I further it right now ^^. I see the game's creator as a great marketer, got the word out for others to know. Basically, I'm amused by Phil Fish's poor use of English, it's akin to that of a pro wrestler. When he says "I must be in Quahog, 'cause all I see are hicks," the proper response many take is to punch the nearest kid and go "you take that back Macho Man Randy Savage!"

Speaking of wrestling, that's one of my potential last minute considerations for this countdown to New Years sale.
I chose to pass on Trails Evolution at 800MSP. On the original Trials HD, I had to stop playing when I hit the "hard" difficulty tracks, so I miss out on all content after that difficulty. I already read on this thread that Trials Evolution is probably better built for me with more reasonable for my ability, but I was hoping for a 600MSP or less price point, so it doesn't hurt for me to wait like I do for GotY editions of games due to my large backlog. Since I didn't purchase Trials Evolution, I am under budget for my planned spending for these sales. While I have tried some demos, I do look for your opinions to steer me towards or away from purchases (yes, I stated earlier what people use their own money for is their own business, but recommendations don't hurt ^^).

Fire Pro Wrestling, based on the demo is still a somewhat charming avatar game even though it is not a Fire Pro game I'd expect, but I've not seen it on discount before. I'm somewhat tempted by A World of Keflings due to the DLC also up on discount but I was burned when its previous iteration A Kingdom for Keflings went on discount and I purchased. I found A Kingdom for Keflings basically "busy work" but the sequel appears to be "new and improved busy work" with avatar awards ^^! Sonic 4 - Episode 2, I am waiting on a price drop then subsequent discount, so that could wait. I'm just oblivious to the Joe Danger games, maybe for the better because I have a backlog to clear first.

Some somewhat quick personal recommendations for last minute purchases:
I already purchased Super Meat Boy when it was released at 800MSP, even though I am one of the worst game players you'd ever know (perfect storm of being unlucky, unskilled, uncoordinated, lacking the time, and just plain stupid) I managed to finish it all. I played a bit early on, took a month or two break, then tackled a stage a day. Even later on, I started to do my leaderboard humping trying for a time that would land me in the top 200 (at that time there were some glitched 0.00 seconds logged, even I had one from pure accident, but that had been patched and I logged a time to clean up the missing entry). By now my times means nothing because I think the only reason I had decently ranked times was due to more and more people had stopped playing after a certain point, rather than me getting a good time. PROTIP: some leaderboards, have no other way of sorting similar scores (times in this case) can just sort you by alphabetical order from your gamertag, so you are a better player if you are named something like "Aardvark" opposed to my gamertag starting with a "Z" ^^ (maybe 'date attained' should be another category sorting order for these things). Anyway, at 600MSP, you're paying for less than what I paid and I enjoyed the game greatly in its day.

Peggle, good clean fun. The DLC adds maps with a larger focus on moving/dancing bricks, but not needed to play online, since the maps are downloaded by those without the DLC (but preferred so everyone else is not waiting for confirmation of download by those without it).

Plants Vs. Zombies, still in my backlog, can't tell ya what it is like ^^.

Jet Set Radio, loved it so much back in the day, I bought it at full release price of 800MSP. Granted, I've already played it plenty back then, so I don't need achievements to validate that, so I pretty much just bought it for closure to great memories. Perhaps my bias to nostalgia affects my judgement, but 400MSP is a great price ... it'll help my "closure" to know that others purchased to maybe send an implied message of "hey Sega, remember when you made games like this, release more like Eternal Arcadia to XBLA for me to buy!" (or bring for me to enjoy on my Xbox, your more recent stuff like Rusty Hearts, Border Break, or even PSO 2 since I noticed ya cancelled the crappy PSU on 360 service this past September ... I'd even settle for Shining Force Cross Elysion ... all for me and only me at least? ... please?)

I think I typed a bit much, so maybe I'll save some for my next wall of text =P. Anyway, we had great sales through the year, I got almost all I wanted. I'm still waiting on just a few more XBLA titles to get a discount like: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD, Marvel Vs. Capcom Origins, NeoGeo Battle Colosseum, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, the Sega Model 2 titles, and DLC. I still look forward to surprises for discounts in the future. Happy New Year everyone, get your bargain games ^^.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crono-00's reply reminded me that I got Fez as well. No strong opinion on the game yet.

World of Keflings is definitely busy work. Like a Sim game with where you can be as leisurely as you want. Introduced me to Avatar famestar(which is pretty worthless with so few famestar titles). My son is obsessed with Raskulls though, and purchasing Keflings unlocks a character for Vs. mode.

Fingers crossed for Mark of The Wolves DotW.

[quote name='Cornelius']If you converted to points, then you won't get taxed, because then you're entirely within Microsoft's "stored value system". However, by using US Treasury Reserve Notes within a state where Microsoft has a corporate presence (which is all 50 states), then they're required to collect sales tax. If you have the points, or can buy points at a retailer ***, then you'll avoid that 5% "tax".

*** = Note that I've never been charged tax here in WA state when buying points from a major retailer, nor from CrazyGameTime, since I guess most retailers treat it just like a gift-card ... and therefore, have avoided paying tax on both the points & the GoD transaction.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it wasn't clear enough from my post, but I'm from Italy and dunno how much of the Microsoft's corporate presence reasoning can be applied for Europe countries. Plus, I've always bought points from online resellers (Electronic First mostly), but you could have a point and the problem may reside in the fact that the point cards I've used have been "imported" from outside, so I don't pay anything on the spot but they charge me when I purchase certain things.

The strangest aspect of this issue is that the actual "tax" is applied on Games on Demand only, not on all Marketplace content: I'm able to buy discounted XBLA games or DLC at their exact price, but when I snatch games like Dark Void or Resident Evil 4 HD my final price has always been increased by 5%, hence my doubt on the matter...

I've picked up:

Borderlands 2 season pass
TWD episodes

Really not much else caught my eye. Probably shoulda bit on Mark of the Ninja but my physical backlog is already pretty high. Will pick up Hearthfire if that goes on sale today.

lol I had 9200 MSP to work with, now I'm left with 3200 after just the holiday sale. I'm still debating whether I want to pick up the Skyrim DLC, I haven't even started on the main game!

[quote name='dominator']lol I had 9200 MSP to work with, now I'm left with 3200 after just the holiday sale. I'm still debating whether I want to pick up the Skyrim DLC, I haven't even started on the main game![/QUOTE]
It's half off so that's a good price.

Hearthfire is showing 200 MSP on Major Nelsons site. So it's 50% off. Update OP? Also should I pick up Doom II? Anyone played it? I have great memories of playing that as a teen growing up and now that it's only 400 MSP is it worth that price point? I wanna get Heartfire too and I only have 600 MSP.

So should I get Doom II + Hearthfire or Super Meat Boy for 600 MSP? Opinions please!

[quote name='Hyperglide']Hearthfire is showing 200 MSP on Major Nelsons site. So it's 50% off.[/QUOTE]
The blog says that but the actual drop has not occurred yet.

If it were me I'd get Doom 2 and Hearthfire, but plenty of people love SMB. You probably can't go wrong with either choice.

Best solution would be to find some more MSP.

[quote name='simmias']If it were me I'd get Doom 2 and Hearthfire, but plenty of people love SMB. You probably can't go wrong with either choice.

Best solution would be to find some more MSP.[/QUOTE]

Check in between your couch cushions...I always find some spare MSP there.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Lol bought Hearthfire for 320 MSP thinking it was the sale price =P if it get's a discount today as it is supposed to be, I will try getting a refund >.

[quote name='Hyperglide']Hearthfire is showing 200 MSP on Major Nelsons site. So it's 50% off. Update OP? Also should I pick up Doom II? Anyone played it? I have great memories of playing that as a teen growing up and now that it's only 400 MSP is it worth that price point? I wanna get Heartfire too and I only have 600 MSP.

So should I get Doom II + Hearthfire or Super Meat Boy for 600 MSP? Opinions please![/QUOTE]

If you liked the demo, I wouldn't think twice about picking up Super Meat Boy. It's a deep and very rewarding platformer. Hearthfire is more of a novelty and timewaster for Skyrim and, if the Oblivion DLC is any indicator, it will be on sale again (and again) in the near future.

Wow. What a haul this year, between the DotWs and the 14-day promotion I ended up getting:

World of Keflings DLC
Fire Pro Wrestling
Serious Sam 3 & DLC
Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition
Jet Set Radio
Joe Danger 2
Kinect Party & DLC
RAW
Sonic 2
Sonic 4 Ep 2
Bully
Fez
Hell Yeah!
Trine 2
Mark of the Ninja
Sonic Adventure 2
Tony Hawk HD
Deadlight
Dust
Hybrid
Trials Evo & DLC
Trials Big Pack (finally!)
Mini Ninjas Adventures
Leedmees
All FNK DLC
Walking Dead Ep 1 (own the others on a disc)
Counter-Strike: GO
Toy Story 3
The Splatters
SF3: Online Edition (finally!!)
Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise
Deep Black Ep 1
Backbreaker Vengeance

I owned everything else aside from the MW3 DLCs, the BL2 Season Pass, Zuma's Revenge (still waiting on that disk), ALL the Lego games (which I'm STILL kicking myself for not getting, especially since I got a disk version of Lego HP 5 - 7 for Christmas), Midnight Club LA, Max Payne 3, RB3, Banjo N & B, Cars 2, Crash of the Titans, Crazy Taxi (waiting for that disk), Dungeon Defenders, Wrecked Revenge Revisited & the avatar crapola. Nevermind the fact that I went crazy on BF and picked up everything I didn't have aside from the Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, ME 3, Gotham City Impostors and Expendables 2 stuff. I'd say I've bought quite a bit of MSP this holiday season, thanks for making it easier on the wallet Target.

A tad disappointed there wasn't just a Sega/Sonic day like last year since I missed out, but oh well.

Still deciding on RB3 and Wrecked Revenge Revisited since I already have all that Skyrim stuff. Q: If I get the RB3 GoD do the songs export to any of the other games (since there's no manual & code)? I'm most specifically interested in if they export to RBB and vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back