XBL Free 48Hour Gold Membership Trial code

JetEngineJesus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys, I posted this up on RFD, but saved a couple of codes for the fine folks at CAG, in case you were interested. It's nothing earth shattering, but thought I'd pass these along rather than let them gather dust...
I've got a bunch of those game inserts that are good for a free 48 Hour Trial of the Gold Membership on XBL. They don't work for existing Gold Members, so they're of no use to me... They work for new accounts and possibly for Silver Members who used to be Gold Members, but I'm not positive about that last one.
Anyway, if you can use one or know someone who can, send me a PM and i'll get the code to you.

cheers

hey man whats up? I could really use a 48 hour trial code. I am extremely desperate and i have a clan match coming up. Could u please help me out man. This deed will not go unnoticed!

[quote name='MindManipulater']hey man whats up? I could really use a 48 hour trial code. I am extremely desperate and i have a clan match coming up. Could u please help me out man. This deed will not go unnoticed![/QUOTE]

Did you try the code in the post above yours?

got several codes myself, and a square enix code from ff: dissida (don't know what it's for) if anyone wants em, they're FREE!
send me a PM

I want to use the code to get the deal of the week that's only available to Gold member. Can I do that with the 48 hour code?

[quote name='miriamleo']I want to use the code to get the deal of the week that's only available to Gold member. Can I do that with the 48 hour code?[/QUOTE]

Nope, only one-month (or greater) memberships will allow that. 48 hour trials are mainly to allow the user to play online.

id like 2 codes im going to florida for 4 days and id like to play live while im there thanks please send me some codes thatd be AWSOME

hello does anyone have anymore codes? id really appreciate if sumone sent me one:( i really need it for cod mw2 im 3 ranks away from getting 10th prestige LEGIT:)

Hi guys,

I know this sounds needy but, I was just wondering if anyone had an extra 48 hour code lying around. If you do please pm me.

Thanks

[quote name='redheart']JetEngineJesus hey i would like some codes[/QUOTE]You do realize that post is from 2 years ago right? :roll:

Hey, nerds! I got a 14 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial code with my copy of 'Teh Haloz 4our'. Since CAG has been good to me over the years, I figured I'd give a little back to the community. Well, that and I can't seem to use it to extend my Live membership, and I can't be bothered to throw it up on Kijiji for a few bucks...
Anyway, if you're a non-Goldie and want the code, DM me!

bread's done
Back