XBL Gold 12 Months $39.99 at Amazon(digital code)/Best Buy ($10 NFL Shop coupon + Tote Bag @ BB)

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
The day one card is pictured on the site to be on sale with the rest of the 1 year cards. Should be on sale and just a BB goof not having it on the site.

The OP deal also includes a tote bag.

"Show off your NFL fandom with the included NFL-approved stadium tote bag"

Also, if anyone gets the one with the Ultimate Team Pro Pack, and you don't play MUT, I'd be willing to take it off your hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Came to post about the tote bag. I wonder how big it is and what it looks like?

Is the Day One card Killer Instinct download only for Xbox One?

Totally did not see the tote bag lol I was just looking at it at 2 in the morning and I was like meh. Now I'm happy I bought that XBL card lol

My local store had three types of 12 month cards with bonus items:

NFL - With a clear vinyl "stadium tote" and $10 off a purchase of $99 or more from NFLSHOP.com

Forza - Free McLaren 12-C with "Special tuning & livery" for use in Forza 5

Madden 25 - Free "Ultimate Team" code

"Better than nothing", but that's about it. :)

Am i the only one who thinks that "tote" bag looks more like a ziplock
Well if an it's official NFL licensed one, that is how they should look. The NFl recently made tote bags see through, so security can check what's in the bag more easily when attending a live game.

Am i the only one who thinks that "tote" bag looks more like a ziplock
I got one and it's pretty thick clear plastic. Seems like it will last awhile.
Edit: a step up since when we went to a game this season we actually did take our stuff in a one gallon ziplock freezer bag since the bag does have to be clear and my girlfriend couldn't even take her purse. And this is much better then that. :)

But it says on the card "Killer Instinct: Round One Digital Game", so it's a trial game?
Since KI is free to anyone who has an Xbone and gold (You can only play Jago I think), pairing Shadow Jago with a gold sub instead of all the characters makes sense in my head. Otherwise, the studio that made KI wouldn't be making any money, seeing as almost all Xbones came with that sub...I think.

I just got a 12 month card off Amazon last month for $35 (had a $20 off email from them and a $5 over $35 order credit), but I'm tempted to grab one here too since I have a $5 cert expiring next week.  That would extend my Live to 2017 though...

Went to my local Best Buy looking for the Day One card.  Asked about it and was told it's been sold out for a while.

I picked up the Halo 4 card with 12 Months + 1 Bonus Month.  

Was buried in another stack of cards.

I may have to go and try to find the Day 1 card.  I sold my Shadow Jago on the last one for $25 on EBAY. Not too bad.  Plus I now have this cool silver, metal card.   So awesome :rofl:  :whee:  :roll:

Thanks. They wouldn't let me use either one, GCU OR the 10% coupon. Did you get them to apply one of them?
I tried the 10% off xbox one / live coupon and didn't work. The staff told me it shouldve work and entered it 3 times and it didnt work. He3 said he was going to call his manger on duty to check it out but then told me it was going to 10min wait. I told him a ~$4isnt worth all his trouble. Im already happy I paid $40

Just grabbed the 12 month XBL NFL pack for $19.99 at Best Buy after using the $20 coupon that was emailed out last week. The coupon discount didn't get added on properly so it required a manager's override. YMMV but I'm happy with the results!

bread's done
Back