XBL not connecting?

EddieBelfour

CAGiversary!
anyone not able to connect to live?

the trouble shooter says i am connected, but the games and dashboard are saying different.

I'm having the same issue. I go into troubleshooting and it connects there, but not when I have a game in. Checked the Xbox site and it says Live is up and running. Weird thing is, my friends list seems to have been erased. Not cool. Wanted to get my Halo 2 fix!

[quote name='juicedup1']Turn the Xbox off unplug your cable modem,plug it back in wait for it to connect,then turn the Xbox back on and see what happens![/quote]

nothing, first thing i tried. this is lame. no hockey for me, ill play halo offline i guess, this shit gives me a headache though.

DAMN THIS SUCKS!! I read this yesterday and everything was fine with mine. Today at about 6:45, after playing successfully all day, this happened to me too!

Did you ever fix yours? How?

[quote name='TJordan522']DAMN THIS SUCKS!! I read this yesterday and everything was fine with mine. Today at about 6:45, after playing successfully all day, this happened to me too!

Did you ever fix yours? How?[/quote]

it just started working, im assuming its fixed now. i guess this prob is YMMV 8)

bread's done
Back