XBL/PSN Promo - FREE 3D glasses for Namco Bandai's new game Invincible Tiger.

gomikeoh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
No strings attached. Free 3D glasses so you can enjoy it with the game!

http://www.invincibletiger.com/

Enjoy.

Secret word is: Mythical

[quote name='Saix_XIII']The secret word is case sensitive and it's mythical not Mythical.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dcm1602']Is it just me or is the secret word not working ?[/QUOTE]

Hm, really? Worked fine for me.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']The secret word is case sensitive and it's mythical not Mythical.[/QUOTE]

I think I entered it in all Caps.

EDIT - My bad. It's capital letters without caps on, caps just makes the letters bigger

yar that was the problem I was having.

that and when you hit enter instead of clicking submit it gets all screwey.

Fixed it sweet deal thanks

Thanks, and guys, afterward don't forget to click on the CONTEST link at the top. After I clicked on submit, it said something quickly about uploading my photo, but I didn't upload anything. Kinda confused about it all, but whatever.

Its ok game, dont know how long I can survive with the red/blue glasses but they told us at Comic Con that if you use the all black 3D glasses (imax) they will work the same.

Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering how I was supposed to play the game in 3D without the glasses ( and without the expensive TV! ).

Sweet deal there. Does anyone know what kind of 3d glasses are included?
cagus.smile.jpg

[quote name='thecheapest']Sweet deal there. Does anyone know what kind of 3d glasses are included?
cagus.smile.jpg
[/QUOTE]

are you seriously asking this question? there is a picture clearly showing what the 3d glasses look like on the website when you put in your information for the free 3d glasses.

[quote name='goMaki']Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering how I was supposed to play the game in 3D without the glasses
iy.gif
( and without the expensive TV! ).[/QUOTE]
That would make it very difficult unless you are having a physical game there.

[quote name='BustaUppa']I saw something about this game that mentioned it was 3D on "supported" TVs. What does that mean?[/QUOTE]

Expensive. There are some DLP 3D ready TV's that have a 3D mode. If your TV doesn't have a 3D mode, then it's not a supported TV.

I played 3D with the red/blue glasses and while it was a neat trick, the game isn't very good.

[quote name='whiptcracker']Expensive. There are some DLP 3D ready TV's that have a 3D mode. If your TV doesn't have a 3D mode, then it's not a supported TV.

I played 3D with the red/blue glasses and while it was a neat trick, the game isn't very good.[/QUOTE]ahhhh so any TV can work with red/blue glasses? And the "3D mode" TVs use different glasses (or no glasses?!)??

[quote name='BustaUppa']ahhhh so any TV can work with red/blue glasses? And the "3D mode" TVs use different glasses (or no glasses?!)??[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. I think the 3D-ready TVs run at 120 Hz and do some magic with flashing two frames at the same time.

This game, as well as that Hamster game, run using the red & blue glasses. Like an old comic book.

[quote name='thecheapest']Sweet deal there. Does anyone know what kind of 3d glasses are included?
cagus.smile.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Cheap cardboard ones. Yes, they're free, but they are also pretty useless unless you are planning on buying the game.

[quote name='bojay1997']Cheap cardboard ones. Yes, they're free, but they are also pretty useless unless you are planning on buying the game.[/QUOTE]

3D movies....... or like the other 3 games that use 3D (trackmania nations forever)

[quote name='Unassuming Local Guy']Pretty much. I think the 3D-ready TVs run at 120 Hz and do some magic with flashing two frames at the same time.

This game, as well as that Hamster game, run using the red & blue glasses. Like an old comic book.[/QUOTE]

They don't flash two frames at once, they alternate frames for left and right at 120hz giving you 60fps for each eye. The glasses block differently polarized light which is how they isolate the images. The black glasses like you'd get at 3D IMAX, not these colored ones, obviously.

anyone receive their 3d glasses that were free yet? I signed up the day the op posted this and still haven't gotten anything. I got the game yesterday so this would be a help. I tried the 3d glasses I got at the movies for a 3d movie but they didn't work too well. They were black

[quote name='intoxicated662']anyone receive their 3d glasses that were free yet? I signed up the day the op posted this and still haven't gotten anything. I got the game yesterday so this would be a help. I tried the 3d glasses I got at the movies for a 3d movie but they didn't work too well. They were black[/QUOTE]

I forgot that I even signed up for this. I haven't gotten anythin either.

I imagine this promo works like a mail-in rebate where it will take some time for the glasses to arrive. My guess is end of October at the earliest.

[quote name='StillFree']Received 2 pairs of 3D glasses today, envelope came from Santa Clara, CA.

Hope to see others get their glasses. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I believe I got mine today too. The GF said that they came in the mail.

I got these awesome 3d glasses from Toy story, alot nicer it seems like then the Invincible Tiger ones. Maybe I'll pick up the game now.

bread's done
Back