XBL starter kit or subscription

GundamFan

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to get a year subscription for live. All just for Halo 2. Does anyone know the best deal for the starter kit or just a year subscription?

the year subscription should be 49.99 anywhere (thats the best your going to find it unless you are really really lucky and find them on clearance somewhere..try target)

if you want to use a headset (but in halo 2 sometimes using a headset gets you dead) you should get a starter kit which run 69.99 anywhere and comes with a game (PGR2 or Crimson Skies)

how much is a first party headset if purchased separately? I'm not sure i'll be using it anyway. Oh is there a way to use an expired trial card that came with halo 2? Maybe I can call and say i bought it after the card expired?

[quote name='GundamFan']how much is a first party headset if purchased separately? I'm not sure i'll be using it anyway. Oh is there a way to use an expired trial card that came with halo 2? Maybe I can call and say i bought it after the card expired?[/QUOTE]

First party headset is usually $29.99. If you have an expired 2 month trial card, yeah, if it's expired and you call them and tell them the code, they'll give you a working two month card.

Found the starter kit for 54.99 at buy.com. Anyone have an experience with that website? After reading resellerratings, buy.com doesn't seem reliable...

[quote name='GundamFan']Found the starter kit for 54.99 at buy.com. Anyone have an experience with that website? After reading resellerratings, buy.com doesn't seem reliable...[/QUOTE]
Never had any bad experiences with them, I saw those ratings and found it surprising, perhaps I've been lucky :)

bread's done
Back