XBL - State Farm (jingle sweepstakes winner emails)

100xp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Check your emails/spam folders for a potential email from xbox/statefarm for the jingle sweepstakes. I apparently won 1600 ms points. Here's what part of the email looks like. Not sure what else ppl can win but...hey, I'm a very happy camper right now.

"February 14, 2012 Congratulations! You have been selected as a Grand Prize winner in the State Farm® Unlock the Jingle Xbox LIVE Download & Win Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation."

NOTE: Microsoft Points will expire from your account at 11:59 PM PT on January 1, 2013. You must spend these Microsoft Points prior to this expiration date.

On behalf of Microsoft Corporation, thank you for your interest in the State Farm® Unlock the Jingle Xbox LIVE Download & Win Sweepstakes and enjoy your prize.

Regards,
GMR Marketing LLC
Sweepstakes Administrator"

Good luck to everyone who entered.

[quote name='drawingboard']What's the title of the email? Who is the sender?
I recall doing this, but I didn't see any email.[/QUOTE]

it should say "XBOX Promotions - State Farm® Unlock the Jingle Xbox LIVE Download & Win Sweepstakes‏"

[quote name='yantelope']I did not win but I did win the vehicle pack for Renegade ops. woot... :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Yeah I won that as well, they couldn't send me the campaign DLC ? Tight bastards !! :bomb:

[quote name='yantelope']I did not win but I did win the vehicle pack for Renegade ops. woot... :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

I did too. Gotta say that force field jeep is easily my favorite. Destroyed my best campaign score with my plate shielded jeep that was level 10ish on my first play with it.

can't find the email so guess I didn't win or enter (though I remember doing the state farm thing, oh well)

here's some other thing from a toyota promotion or something, I don't have a cell phone so here its for an avatar prop

text: Toyota Yaris to 32774

I don't know really how this works but I wrote it down the other day intending on giving it to someone on here.

[quote name='garrett007']No one ever pays me in gum...=([/QUOTE]

I know what you typed... but for some reason this is what i heard ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrshllJcb']So you're a loser?[/QUOTE]
Maybe......

[quote name='Gabrius']I know what you typed... but for some reason this is what i heard ^_^[/QUOTE]

Lol

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']can't find the email so guess I didn't win or enter (though I remember doing the state farm thing, oh well)

here's some other thing from a toyota promotion or something, I don't have a cell phone so here its for an avatar prop

I don't know really how this works but I wrote it down the other day intending on giving it to someone on here.[/QUOTE]

I did this and the code is way too long to be an xbl code. Do we have to go to another site to redeem it there?

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']can't find the email so guess I didn't win or enter (though I remember doing the state farm thing, oh well)

I don't know really how this works but I wrote it down the other day intending on giving it to someone on here.[/QUOTE]

Edited for stupidity.

The Code that comes in via text worked great just type it exactly as you get in the redeem code section of xbox.com

[quote name='pneon99']The Code that comes in via text worked great just type it exactly as you get in the redeem code section of xbox.com[/QUOTE]

Its xbox.com that was screwing me up. It wouldn't let me enter all the characters. I'll just try it on my box later.

[quote name='jinxpalm']lol of course I deleted my spam folder earlier today... no way to retrieve that email now eh?[/QUOTE]

check the trash bin unless you deleted that too?

it was that thing you had to do the jingle with your controller which involved a lot of d pad presses and A mashing

bread's done
Back