[XBLA deal of the week 7/13 - 7/20] Oh snap! It's Ikaruga for 400 points

It's a good deal but I don't know if I can bring myself to pay $5 for a game that could possibly cause me to smash a controller on the ground.

[quote name='Corizzle']It's a good deal but I don't know if I can bring myself to pay $5 for a game that could possibly cause me to smash a controller on the ground.[/QUOTE]

Unless you get frustrated really easily, Ikaruga is actually not quite as bad as some other games. You can gradually earn unlimited continues, and you'll probably find yourself getting further each time you play through. It's up to you, but for five bucks, I wouldn't think twice if I didn't already own it.

[quote name='Corizzle']It's a good deal but I don't know if I can bring myself to pay $5 for a game that could possibly cause me to smash a controller on the ground.[/QUOTE]

Completely different for me. I can't justify spending 50 (ie Gold) to save 5 bucks. :p

Come onnnnnnn, Amazon.ca digital download sale!

[quote name='JGonspy']... It's up to you, but for five bucks, I wouldn't think twice if I didn't already own it.[/QUOTE]

For $5, I'd wouldn't think twice period. It's worthwhile just to have Ikaruga always available without needing to use a disc.

Also, the upgrades for the XBLA version aren't major but are worth the cash IMO.

bread's done
Back